Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies try To Ban The Movie The Joker Because Joker looks like a Incel

Any struggling man in society = inkwellz! If you vocalize your struggles, you will be shamed and ostracized. Men are not allowed to be weak! Men must be perfect. Weakness is for women.

But seriously though, Joker has a gf in the movie, so he can't be an incel.

Now im DEFINETLY going to watch this.

Same guy who was in broke back mountain right.

The only reason they made this movie is because disenfranchisement has reached critical mass in the West. If this phenomenon wasn't widespread, Hollywood would have never bothered.

“Toxic white male”

Normies are dangerous. Those are the same people who used to burn witches at the stake. In the 21st century, incels are the witches.
They also allowed the killing of Jesus.

This makes me want to watch it more now.

the negative reviews seem to be directed directly at the "social commentary" and the fact that "it's a bit incelated", and despite the fact that it is too early to say anything about the movie, just because it is bothering the SJW and the media and normies that hates incels in general this makes the movie more “interesting”

Bad guy bad and movie with bad guy as protaganist bad.

Fucking simple-minded morons. They only accept a Mary Sue hero and some evil villain that gets killed at the end. Good guy wins bad guy loses and Chris Hemsworth takes off his shirt. Anything out of the norm and their NPC brain goes into meltdown. How boring is that.
Really goes to show what kind of crowd watches capeshit movies.

These people never seen A Clockwork Orange, Nightcrawler, No Country For Old Men, American Psycho, There Will Be Blood, Falling Down or literally any Tarantino movie? Where were they? They don't give a shit.
Don't you dare touch my soy-tastic favorite franchises! I need my clear Aristotelian three-act movie with spoon-fed morality and a hero that I can look up to or IdEnTiFy with!!

Bad guy bad and movie with bad guy as protaganist bad.

Fucking simple-minded morons. They only accept a Mary Sue hero and some evil villain that gets killed at the end. Good guy wins bad guy loses and Chris Hemsworth takes off his shirt. Anything out of the norm and their NPC brain goes into meltdown. How boring is that.
Really goes to show what kind of crowd watches capeshit movies.

These people never seen A Clockwork Orange, Nightcrawler, No Country For Old Men, American Psycho, There Will Be Blood, Falling Down or literally any Tarantino movie? Where were they? They don't give a shit.
Don't you dare touch my soy-tastic favorite franchises! I need my clear Aristotelian three-act movie with spoon-fed morality and a hero that I can look up to or IdEnTiFy with!!

Literally my favorite movies

Good taste there!

They dont even make movies like that anymore, its ridiculous. I was browsing through cuckflix today(I do the paypal free trial swindle for free cuckflix for several years now), and I could not find anything thats not pure SOY or some fucking WOMAN as the protagonist. There is a whole category for "STRONG FEMALE LEADS" or someshit. What the fuck

Good thing I stumbled on mad men and havent seen it yet and its 7 seasons, binge watching that shit rn

Literally my favorite movies

Good taste there!

They dont even make movies like that anymore, its ridiculous. I was browsing through cuckflix today(I do the paypal free trial swindle for free cuckflix for several years now), and I could not find anything thats not pure SOY or some fucking WOMAN as the protagonist. There is a whole category for "STRONG FEMALE LEADS" or someshit. What the fuck

Good thing I stumbled on mad men and havent seen it yet and its 7 seasons, binge watching that shit rn
:feelsautistic:

Mad Men is nice. Pretty chill show with great dialogues. And they handled the sexism and racism of that time really well. It's enjoyable even for non-SJWs.

They hate it because they know they benefit from a system that dominates and humiliates low value beta men. They hate it because they know there's legitimate reasons for incels and low value to be angry at a culture that hates them. They hate it because they hate themselves.

It’s always the same - just so predictable in their language and thoughts.

How to make a normie/feminist tweet. Choose 3 words randomly from the following list:
- Incel
- White
- Toxic
- Male
- Misogynist
- Creep
- Loser
- Yikes
- Y’all
"let's maybe not" lmao. This one's my favourite

I hope its true, finally we get a fucking movie, also JFL at caring about normies speaking ill of us, you mean they'll go from talking shit about us 110% of the time to 125% of the time, damn man we just must do everything in our power to prevent that from happening :feelskek:

I'll never get these ridiculous "we need to keep up appearances" arguments, always makes the poster look like a normie larp, no logic at all to it, were already hated, were already seen as the lowest of the low, it doesn't matter what we say or do, what are you chasing, good boy points?

We get nothing out of society thinking were "not so bad", it doesn't change a thing
Fair enough. I don't care about society hating us, I just don't want them to become more aggressive in their hatred of us since normscum love to write laws that fuck good people over since it makes them "feel good."

The only reason they made this movie is because disenfranchisement has reached critical mass in the West. If this phenomenon wasn't widespread, Hollywood would have never bothered.

This, this is what this thread should have really focused on, its a very important point to make

They hate it because they know they benefit from a system that dominates and humiliates low value beta men. They hate it because they know there's legitimate reasons for incels and low value to be angry at a culture that hates them. They hate it because they fear the thoughts and feelings it will spur on

I completely agree with a small edit (most normies don't have the self awareness required to hate themselves)

Love how all of those people are ugly as fuck and should be posting on here. The male looksmatches for the women commenting roped a long time ago. Not one Chad or Stacy in sight commenting about this, just a bunch of soft faggots who were clearly band nerd rejects in high school.

the joker is an incel, deal with it fucking normies.

It’s always the same - just so predictable in their language and thoughts.

How to make a normie/feminist tweet. Choose 3 words randomly from the following list:
- Incel
- White
- Toxic
- Male
- Misogynist
- Creep
- Loser
- Yikes
- Y’all
Yikes, the new misogynistic joker movie is about a white male who is incel and acts like a total loser creep y'all.

I am not responsible for any eye damage inflicted by the above sentence. It was satire.

Since when is Joaquin Phoenix considered an incel?
joaquin-phoenix-joker-full-makeup-920x584.jpg

In Her the guy was so fucking rejected that he had to fuck a computer.
Didnt say he wasnt weird. But being dumped doesnt make you an incel. The guy would be a mentalcel at most

I normally don't watch capeshit but I'll probably watch this if it triggers them that much.
They hate it because they know they benefit from a system that dominates and humiliates low value beta men. They hate it because they know there's legitimate reasons for incels and low value to be angry at a culture that hates them. They hate it because they hate themselves.
Tbh

my black panther

I hope its true, finally we get a fucking movie, also JFL at caring about normies speaking ill of us, you mean they'll go from talking shit about us 110% of the time to 125% of the time, damn man we just must do everything in our power to prevent that from happening :feelskek:

I'll never get these ridiculous "we need to keep up appearances" arguments, always makes the poster look like a normie larp, no logic at all to it, were already hated, were already seen as the lowest of the low, it doesn't matter what we say or do, what are you chasing, good boy points?

We get nothing out of society thinking were "not so bad", it doesn't change a thing
reminds me of the gamergate situation where everyone was trying their hardest to appease to the SJWs and "moderates" to show that they're not misogynist.

Didnt the joker canonically get laid though? I thought harley was his GF.
Based just on her love for him in the 90s The Animated Series, I always figured it was a chaste relationship where he flirted with her to keep her on as a useful minion (to help kill Gothamites) but possibly never fucked her.

"Arkham City" has her taking pregnancy tests, possibly implying they're fucking.

Batman Beyond gave Harley granddaughters https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Dee_Dee

So whichever of their parents was Harley's child, could've been Joker's.

In the 2000s comics (not sure which year) Harley claims to have a daughter belonging to Joker who was being raised elsewhere: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-baf078dd64974886fb74d8bb5b5a79e6.webp

the trailer depicts a psychopath

maybe 4channers are pychopaths, not incels

How feminist editorial boards and twitterers fail to see the different is strange

Normies and NPCs are quick to label anything they disagree with as incel

Also if you watched Funny Games 2007 and had empathy for anyone in the movie, but killed dog, you're low T bluepilled cuck

Last edited:
the whole self-identified incel thing has been accelerated by the media, so it would not be out of step of the film promoted people to self-identify as incels

which it doesnt, the movie has nothing to do with inceldom

Joker is my Black Panther.

I didn't want to watch it but now I am doing it 100%

Is there going to be a catch phrase saying for this like the wakanda forever thing?

Any struggling man in society = inkwellz! If you vocalize your struggles, you will be shamed and ostracized. Men are not allowed to be weak! Men must be perfect. Weakness is for women.

But seriously though, Joker has a gf in the movie, so he can't be an incel.

Men showing weakness=incel

Men showing strength=toxic masculinity

Damned if you do damned if you dont

It's weird how normies still associate inceldom with whiteness when this community is definitely majority "minority" in Western countries, and the vast swath of humanity outside of white countries.
no its not. 80% of incels are white.

No. Incels are 50% white according to the last survey.

Some people are just too retarded eh

They’re shifting the name incel to anything that suits them.

No one can muffle our voices. Stay strong brothers. Watch that movie multiple times if you can.

How does Joaquin Phoenix look like an incel? He looks ok for his age.

I'm surprised the Hollywood elite let it get made at all. However, I think that these stories just show how convincing the acting and writing must be, which makes me extremely excited to see the movie.

How does Joaquin Phoenix look like an incel? He looks ok for his age.

Joaquin Phoenix is a national treasure!

But he is one of those actors that they take it hardcore to the next level like bale and daniel day lewis, as he inarguably looks like dogshit in the trailer/movie - all skinnyfat and diseased looking with face all melted. Looks old and disgusting tbh but of course that was the whole idea.

Nevermind that IRL he is a hollywood chad

Same as bale back in the mechanic, looked like complete and utter COWSHIT but put some weight on him and he is turbochad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back