Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies trying to steal our stuff

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Omae wa mou shindeiru​

I get ENRAGED when I see a Stacys post under a YouTube video that's clearly defined for incels or non-normies.​

Something like when they repeat something said in the video, or bring up a word we use so they can fit in. ​
tenor.gif

it PISSES me off that they think it's now COOL to be weird and awkward.​

FUCK!​

REEEEEEEEE they're appropriating incel culture.

The normie scum literally take everything and ruin it. It's apparently cool to have social anxiety and depression now a days. Normies, especially roasties who go a few days without going out, or whatever bullshit:
"OMFG I Have depression!!!"
"OMG I'm so anxious! You have no idea!!!!"

Troll said:
Omae wa mou shindeiru​

I get ENRAGED when I see a Stacys post under a YouTube video that's clearly defined for incels or non-normies.​

Something like when they repeat something said in the video, or bring up a word we use so they can fit in. ​
tenor.gif

it PISSES me off that they think it's now COOL to be weird and awkward.​

FUCK!​

hmmm, I haven't encountered any.

examples?

saddupbro said:
hmmm, I haven't encountered any.

examples?

Like [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]anincelforlifelol[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] said[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They started recently coming out of their boxes being weird because it's considered CUTE when they do it. [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Don't get me started with the whole gaming industry BULLSHIT that's going on (Twitch/etc).[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Or PePe, or having anxiety[size=small] not just because[/size][size=small] [/size]CHAD is giving you attention but for actual valid reasons! [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I JUST HATE IT WHEN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT ALL![/font]

OMG I haven’t fucked chad for 3 days I’m incel teehee