Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies unironically think most incels are cucks

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ve been looking around the media a lot often, and from what I’ve seen, MANY normies have it mixed up that we are all cucks who will throw away our dignity for a female. I don’t know if it’s the HIGH VISCOSITY of normies masquerading as incels or just fakecels in general. But every time I’ve seen any normie mention us it’s in some asinine statement that makes us seem like cucks. Ignoring the enormous waves of fakecels though, normies legitimately formed us into such a way where they think we’re a bunch of low iq orbiters. They take memes that we have used for years and turn the name from incel to virgin or some shit meanwhile using the rest of our terminology. They are twisting everything we do and say to the point where normies and foids call themselves “incel” for the memes. Fuck normies

I literally have been saying this since I joined this website - " Better to die an incel to be an cuck ".

I literally have been saying this since I joined this website - " Better to die an incel to be an cuck ".
"You either die an incel or live long enough to see yourself become a cuck."

They mix us with nice guys a lot tbh just proves Normies are uneducated autistic retards.

:giga::giga::giga::giga::giga:

Come to think of it this is actually incredibly true.

Fuck them and theyre mindset

tbh there are a lot of bluepilled incel cucks

tbh there are a lot of bluepilled incel cucks
Ok but do you know how contradictory that sounds? Like I’ve never legitimately seen an incel like that before because it’s just retarded and at that point they’re cucks

Normies don’t understand the difference between incels, cucks, niceguys, redditors, fuckboys, Trump supporters, or anything outside the NPC Borg hivemind.

Ok but do you know how contradictory that sounds? Like I’ve never legitimately seen an incel like that before because it’s just retarded and at that point they’re cucks
why? incel means involuntary celibate, u can be a cuck or blackpilled

why? incel means involuntary celibate, u can be a cuck or blackpilled
Man I think you’re confused. Incels and cucks are two different realms

The people they’re referring to a still incels. IT are the only ones who consider inceldom a matter of self-identification when it’s actually a society induced state.

The people they’re referring to a still incels. IT are the only ones who consider inceldom a matter of self-identification when it’s actually a society induced state.
Ok but even if by some standard we could consider them incel it seems real shitty being in cahoots with cucks.

Ok but even if by some standard we could consider them incel it seems real shitty being in cahoots with cucks.
Not all incels have to be in cahoots with each other just because they fall under the same name. If someone is their spending money on ewhores that person most likely can’t get laid and is an incel as well as being a cuck.

Normies
>cucks
>betabux
>niceguys
>soys
>eventually finds a becky or landwhale whose willing to let the normie pay for their shit
>open to the becky sleeping with other men

Incels
>endlessly rejected by women
>refuses to cuck out, betabux, be niceguy, or soyfag, and doesn't want any open relationship bullshit

They seem to associate the Normie traits with us, which is funny, because it shows that they all think normies are at the very least, borderline incels, which is what I have said all along.

An incel can simply be a guy who refuses to be a cuck, betabux, niceguy, but who doesn't have AMAZING looks and height to go with it, these normies have 0 leverage today. Which is why normies cuck out with simping, betabuxing, being niceguys. Normies have to do that stuff in order to get SOMETHING. Incels don't do that shit.

This ties into MGTOW being MSTOW. MGTOW are essentially NORMIES, who have stopped being niceguys, simps, betabux, and now became INCEL (MSTOW) because they started behaving like incels (who don't do any of those things that normies do). A normie who goes MGTOW will always become 100% incel, because the act of MGTOW makes a normie man end up with 0 leverage over women, since he his no longer simping/betabuxing/being a nice guy.

>b-but MGTOW still have sex

Yes, but only the TALL and HANDSOME MGTOW, not the normie-average MGTOW. The tall and handsome MGTOWs would get regardless of whether they are MGTOW or not, it's just that they stop dating. The average normie who goes MGTOW will be INCEL because they have no leverage.

Last edited:
Not all incels have to be in cahoots with each other just because they fall under the same name. If someone is their spending money on ewhores that person most likely can’t get laid and is an incel as well as being a cuck.
>refuses to cuck out, betabux, be niceguy, or soyfag, and doesn't want any open relationship bullshit
This quote above describes a trait of the incel condition which is the key difference between the two. A cuck could easily settle for a land tank she has to share with eight other guys meanwhile an incel has dignity to not subside. Paying for whores online usually means they’re on the path to do more shit for women(betabuxx/cuckdom), as well as showing they aren’t blackpilled(a key ideology for any self aware incel.)

Man I think you’re confused. Incels and cucks are two different realms
I mean they are not wrong in the way that incel just means involuntary celibate. Every guy who is virgin and wants to have a relationship but he can't because he's ugly is an incel. Doesn't matter if he's based as fuck or if he's a cuck that donates to ewhores. For example there are groups of cucks that identify themselves as incels like incelswithouthate.
Now if they are talking about blackpilled incels it makes no sense tbh if we hate women why would we waste money on them? But what can we expect from retarded normies tbh

we are the les cucked men on earth

Maybe the confusion stems from the fact that r9k used to be an incel board but slowly turned into a place for shameless orbitters. It gives normies an excuse to call us cucks even though the demographics have long been shifted from incels to actual cucks.

Maybe the confusion stems from the fact that r9k used to be an incel board but slowly turned into a place for shameless orbitters. It gives normies an excuse to call us cucks even though the demographics have long been shifted from incels to actual cucks.
Yep. Funny part is most of the people there are just failed normies. R9k and 4chan in general are so popular now that masses have started to spread out to all of the imageboards because it’s “cool” and “edgy”.

the mgtows think the same about incels

I've seen it with my own eyes. I had an incel friend who was just like Blackops2cel but worse, because of balding, freckless and redhead. My parents called him "the ugly one". An ugly foid "kidnaped" him on his last year at college and he's betabuxmaxxing to this day. Worst thing, he isn't happy at all.

I mean they are not wrong in the way that incel just means involuntary celibate. Every guy who is virgin and wants to have a relationship but he can't because he's ugly is an incel. Doesn't matter if he's based as fuck or if he's a cuck that donates to ewhores. For example there are groups of cucks that identify themselves as incels like incelswithouthate.
Now if they are talking about blackpilled incels it makes no sense tbh if we hate women why would we waste money on them? But what can we expect from retarded normies tbh
There are two different incels, bluepilled cuckcels, and blackpilled uncuckedcels.

I’ve been looking around the media a lot often, and from what I’ve seen, MANY normies have it mixed up that we are all cucks who will throw away our dignity for a female. I don’t know if it’s the HIGH VISCOSITY of normies masquerading as incels or just fakecels in general. But every time I’ve seen any normie mention us it’s in some asinine statement that makes us seem like cucks. Ignoring the enormous waves of fakecels though, normies legitimately formed us into such a way where they think we’re a bunch of low iq orbiters. They take memes that we have used for years and turn the name from incel to virgin or some shit meanwhile using the rest of our terminology. They are twisting everything we do and say to the point where normies and foids call themselves “incel” for the memes. Fuck normies
The irony is that 90% of Normies are cucks.

IT is full of massive fucking Cuckold stooges.

im not cuck but i do tend to put them on a pedestal

Viscosity? Are you sure you used the right word?

Also, over 95% of incels are bluepilled cucks, so they're not really wrong. Whether you are blackpilled or not has nothing to do with if you are an incel or not.

Viscosity? Are you sure you used the right word?

Also, over 95% of incels are bluepilled cucks, so they're not really wrong. Whether you are blackpilled or not has nothing to do with if you are an incel or not.
No. The word just sounds cool.
I don’t know about you but I’m not cucked I don’t know what the fuck you’re on
Also the fact that a good chunk of you don’t know the difference between a cuck and an incel is slightly concerning

Last edited:
All it frankly is is that they don't care enough to even portray us in the correct way. They think we're a joke because we were given the short end of the stick. Just fuels even more hatred for me

No. The word just sounds cool.
I don’t know about you but I’m not cucked I don’t know what the fuck you’re on
Also the fact that a good chunk of you don’t know the difference between a cuck and an incel is slightly concerning
Are you being serious right now? Did you forget the meaning of the word incel? Involuntarily Celibate? As in, a man who doesn't get sex? Perhaps you've been spending too much time on IT, seeing as you seem to believe in the whole "virgin but not incel" bullshit.

The vast majority of men who don't get any sex are bluepilled, and they spend their time and money whiteknighting and donating to whores. In fact saying that 5% of incels are blackpilled is a generous estimate in my opinion.

Are you being serious right now? Did you forget the meaning of the word incel? Involuntarily Celibate? As in, a man who doesn't get sex? Perhaps you've been spending too much time on IT, seeing as you seem to believe in the whole "virgin but not incel" bullshit.

The vast majority of men who don't get any sex are bluepilled, and they spend their time and money whiteknighting and donating to whores. In fact saying that 5% of incels are blackpilled is a generous estimate in my opinion.
If a man is “incel” as you say and knows nothing about blackpills then he’s more likely to betabux, be in an open relationship, or just date a very fat foid(CUCKDOM). At that point they are NOT incel they are just cucks.

A lot of normies seem to confuse us with simps.

If a man is “incel” as you say and knows nothing about blackpills then he’s more likely to betabux, be in an open relationship, or just date a very fat foid(CUCKDOM). At that point they are NOT incel they are just cucks.
Even if only half of them can't get any sex, that still completely dwarfs the number of blackpilled incels

The vast majority of men who don't get any sex are bluepilled, and they spend their time and money whiteknighting and donating to whores.
That would mean the vast majority of men are more stupid than the vast majority of women.

That would mean the vast majority of men are more stupid than the vast majority of women.
I suppose so, but that doesn't mean that women are intelligent, just that cucks are profoundly stupid

Normies wouldn't last 12 hours in our shoes.