Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies use the term Chad WRONG

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
They will say a statement like:
“Jeremy is such a Chad”
NO.
That’s NOT how you use our terms.
They refer to “Chad” as if it’s an object in stead of a literal person.
They will say shit like
“My coworker is a chad”
Or
“My coworker is such a Chad”
It’s SUPPOSED to be
“I’ve got fucking Chad as my coworker”
is anyone else fueled with rage by this shit?

This is NOT the only thing normies have fucked up from our terminology but it is the most annoying by far

Last edited:
Normie definition of chad: low inhib alpha man
Real definition of chad: tall height, not balding, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, massive jaw etc

This is NOT the only thing normies have fucked up from our terminology but it is the most annoying by far
They just steal our words and warp them until they are indistinguishable from the actual meaning.. I feel as if it is intentional.. my parents use to steal things I say all the time until I just stopped. It is an attempt to strangle creativity and pollute discourse with their Faggotry.

Like simp and cuck... normies ruin everything.

Once something comes into their focus it loses all meaning.

Real definition of chad: tall height, not balding, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, massive jaw etc
They will never fucking learn
They just steal our words and warp them until they are indistinguishable from the actual meaning.. I feel as if it is intentional.. my parents use to steal things I say all the time until I just stopped. It is an attempt to strangle creativity and pollute discourse with their Faggotry.
They take our culture and try to make it “ironic” and all that gay shit because they don’t want to come off as one of us but like using our lingo

“Jeremy is such a Chad”
NO.
They will say shit like
“My coworker is a chad”
Or
It’s SUPPOSED to be

Jfl they think that a Chad is someone who agree with them.
This

But we talk like that here too.

They take our culture and try to make it “ironic” and all that gay shit because they don’t want to come off as one of us but like using our lingo
Ragefuel. They steal our language and then they want to teach us that their distorted terms are the right ones.

No, we refer to chad more as a proper noun, they use it exclusively as an adjective

These aren't adjectives.

“Jeremy is such a Chad”
“My coworker is a chad”

Also, there are many many examples of us using "Chad/Chads" like this here.

These aren't adjectives.

Correction, improper noun/adjective. I have not seen anyone on here use “Chad” like normies do

what are you talking about? we talk about attractive men here and say "that dude is a chad, not a chadlite".

These aren't adjectives.

And yes we use chad/chads on here but we do not phrase it as “a chad”. We simply say he is chad. Or chads if there’s a bunch. They refer to Chad as an emotional state of being instead of a literal person/persons that are attractive as hell and get bitches

ALSO you might say “well we use Chad when referring to someone who’s low inhib”, that is a joke or meant to imply that person could actually be chad and is larping
what are you talking about? we talk about attractive men here and say "that dude is a chad, not a chadlite".
No. That dude IS chad, not that dude IS a chad.

Last edited:
And yes we use chad/chads on here but we do not phrase it as “a chad”. We simply say he is chad. Or chads if there’s a bunch. They refer to Chad as an emotional state of being instead of a literal person/persons that are attractive as hell and get bitches

ALSO you might say “well we use Chad when referring to someone who’s low inhib”, that is a joke or meant to imply that person could actually be a chad and is larping

No. That dude IS chad, not that dude IS a chad.

If she sees a Chad that is more CHAD than her current one, she will cheat. A foid will not cheat on a Chad for the most part since chad is all they dream about.

I did not use the term like how normies use it, look at how they’d use it:
“Oh my good josh you’re such a Chad for talking to her”
Or
“Josh is a chad”
They use it is a describing characteristic that is ultimately relating to a personality of emotional preference not them being the top 20%.
These aren't adjectives.

Or
“Josh is a chad”
They use it is a describing characteristic that is ultimately relating to a personality of emotional preference not them being the top 20%.
And on top of that the usage of CHAD is for something that is static not a single guy when he does an action, which is further why I posted this, because their usage of Chad is flawed because of the way they thinks it’s used on top of how they awkwardly say it compared to us

Last edited:
Or
“Josh is a chad”

And on top of that the usage of CHAD is for something that is static not a single guy when he does an action, which is further why I posted this, because their usage of Chad is flawed because of the way they thinks it’s used on top of how they awkwardly say it compared to us

But that's not what you said. You said that using it as a common noun or an adjective was wrong.

They use the term chad as a second pronoun for somebody instead of chad alone

They just think a chad is just a low inhib guy

But that's not what you said. You said that using it as a common noun or an adjective was wrong.
It is wrong, but if you look at how I used it I didn’t say “if she sees a guy that is a chad” I said if she sees a CHAD. Which effectively makes CHAD the subject instead of an improper noun/SECOND PRONOUN
It is wrong, but if you look at how I used it I didn’t say “if she sees a guy that is a chad” I said if she sees a CHAD. Which effectively makes CHAD the subject instead of an improper noun/SECOND PRONOUN
As for when I said MORE Chad notice how I didn’t say more of A chad. I said that because it would have to mean the individual is more so perfect in terms of looks and attaining bitches than previous CHAD is
Let me give you a sort of example. In the military “Jodie” is used to refer to a man who is fucking your girlfriend while you’re in basic or shipped off. In one of the cadences (which is a song a platoon could march to) the verbiage is “Jody’s got your girl at home”, NOT “A JODY HAS YOUR GIRL AT HOME”.

The same could be said for CHAD considering their similar uses in speech. CHAD in our terminology is already relating to a top 20% attractive man that gets BITCHES. So often it makes no sense to say “JOSH IS A CHAD” or even “JOSH IS CHAD” we simply have to say “HE IS CHAD” or “CHAD” 90% of the time because their way of getting bitches or looks indicates so, simply PUT if Chad is in a picture we will identify him immediately and say “chad in the corner” or if it’s a bunch of them we would say “CHADS”.
when you mentioned me saying a Chad I used it to describe an imaginary situation where CHAD was the subject, and we know who chad is so I didn’t need to label or point out something that makes CHAD CHAD.

Furthermore the way we as incels use CHAD is not exclusively as I mentioned but Most of the time it is since we KNOW who and what represents Chad. Whereas normies will use it to describe someone or something IMPROPERLY.

NEVER have I seen an incel say something along the lines of “(insert name) is such a Chad.” But normies use that verbiage.

FURTHERMOORE, the way which Chad himself is defined is usually a single man so more often than not we won’t say “(name) IS CHAD”. And the use of CHADS is insinuating more of these men.

OVERALL though Chad is not an emotional or personality type. CHAD is a being or BEINGS which represent the best guy who gets all the bitches. Meanwhile normies see it as some guy Who ACTS “alpha” or has those characteristics. Which makes no sense because they should just use the term ALPHA for such a man instead of a whole fucking name to describe a single word. For EXAMPLE:
“John is ALPHA”
OR
“JOHN IS CHAD”
NO, JOHNS NAME IS FUCKING JOHN YOU RETARD, YOU JUST USED A PROPER NOUN TO DESCRIBE ANOTHER PROPER NOUN WHEN YOU COULD REPLACE “CHAD” WITH ALPHA SINCE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT CHAD MEANS.

Last edited:
“Jeremy is such a Chad”
NO.
They will say shit like
“My coworker is a chad”
Or
It’s SUPPOSED to be

It only angers you because they'll confuse a 5-7/10 males as chads for being try hard players.

They're like some of the basement dwellers on here who will call any male that gets pussy a chad or slayer.

To normies, anyone who can slay is a chad to them. Goes back to the idea that you dont need to be an 8+/10 male to be a slayer.
They just think a chad is just a low inhib guy
More like anybody who gets laid consistently

Last edited:
They just steal our words and warp them until they are indistinguishable from the actual meaning.. I feel as if it is intentional
I think so too. They want to emphasize that nothing not even one concept will ever be unique to the struggles ugly males face. It is extremely unnerving but also very petty on their part.

Co-option is one of normies favorite weapons to demoralize unattractive males that were forced to come up with creative ways to cope that were meant for unattractive males only.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" is one of the oldest copes.
Ragefuel. They steal our language and then they want to teach us that their distorted terms are the right ones.
Normies need to fall back and stay in their lane.

I think so too. They want to emphasize that nothing not even one concept will ever be unique to the struggles ugly males face. It is extremely unnerving but also very petty on their part.

Co-option is one of normies favorite weapons to demoralize unattractive males that were forced to come up with creative ways to cope that were meant for unattractive males only.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" is one of the oldest copes.

Normies need to fall back and stay in their lane.

OP, you got proven wrong in your own thread, at least about the orthography of the word "Chad".
I may be autistic, but not THAT autistic, so in a way, I autismmog you, I guess.

Other than that, sure, Normalfags constantly adopt meme words and fucking kill them.

OP, you got proven wrong in your own thread, at least about the orthography of the word "Chad".
I may be autistic, but not THAT autistic, so in a way, I autismmog you, I guess.

Other than that, sure, Normalfags constantly adopt meme words and fucking kill them.
I did not get proven wrong bro, read the whole book I wrote