Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies walk on thin ice with their gf - Huge 4chan thread about women/gfs treating them like shit

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
It's amazing how much men have to put up with. Even normies who gigamog us and can get gfs regularly have to watch out, every small move they make can result in a disaster. Women give them so much shit while chad is allowed to beat them and cheat on them like it's nothing

Look at all those replies

Feel1

Then the replies to the "has this actually happened to you?" post. This what awaits you when you ascend

Feel2

Tagging some users
@ionlycopenow @ReturnOfSaddam @ShadowTheEdgehog @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel @ThoughtfulCel

4cuck being 4cuck

4cuck being 4cuck
They're actually semi based for once because they talk about women being complete sociopaths with 0 empathy.

The strange thing is 4chan users will agree that women treat men like shit and they'll gladly share examples of this. But if you try to talk about the blackpill and women rejecting men based on genetics they suddenly go full cuck and defend m'lady

If you ever cry in front of a women or show any emotional weakness it's over.

If you ever cry in front of a women or show any emotional weakness it's over.
Only chad can get away with not fronting and coping with being masculine in front of foids.
That's why there are still some guys that say they can open up to their gfs and they never have that problem of the gf becoming more distant.

Only chad can get away with not fronting and coping with being masculine in front of foids.
That's why there are still some guys that say they can open up to their gfs and they never have that problem of the gf becoming more distant.
Probably what they mean as always: i like guys who open up = i like seeing chad shed a single tear

Probably what they mean as always: i like guys who open up = i like seeing chad shed a single tear
tbh
I remember seeing videos before of chads crying and foids were gushing about it in the comments section.

Nonchad male crying = pathetic, disgusting, man up

chad crying = aww, I like a man that can own his emotions, I like that he can open up

Women: Men should share their feelings more.
Me: Can you stop hating on short men so much?
Women: lol no. infact we'll double down and call you an insecure napoleon now

I wouldn't be so hateful if they weren't like this.

Yet people are surprised that I despise foids!?

tbh
I remember seeing videos before of chads crying and foids were gushing about it in the comments section.

Nonchad male crying = pathetic, disgusting, man up

chad crying = aww, I like a man that can own his emotions, I like that he can open up
Ugly men aren't allowed to do anything. You can't even suffer, you gotta hide it

Yet people are surprised that I despise foids!?
Yet the people from that same board use incel as an insult.

I can't stand the hypocrisy. If only they were at least straight forward and honest about their bullshit

Ugly men aren't allowed to do anything. You can't even suffer, you gotta hide it
You have to have a neutral but not completely robotic expression on your face to be left alone more as an ugly male tbh

Frowning as an ugly male = invitation for normies to fuck with you
Smiling as an ugly male = invitation for normies to fuck with you

You have to have a neutral but not completely robotic expression on your face to be left alone more as an ugly male tbh

Even then people are like "wah why don't you show any emotions? Weirdo, don't you feel anything? That guy is strange"

I always got shit for being stoic and neutral all the time

They're actually semi based for once because they talk about women being complete sociopaths with 0 empathy.

The strange thing is 4chan users will agree that women treat men like shit and they'll gladly share examples of this. But if you try to talk about the blackpill and women rejecting men based on genetics they suddenly go full cuck and defend m'lady
It's not the same users lmao. If you say shit like that the silent minority will agree with you. The loud mouth "redpill pua" archetypes will call you an incel and troll you. Or "femanons, dudes who were once losers and now have gf, oldfags" etc

Existing as an ugly male = Invitation for normies to fuck with you

Existing as an ugly male = Invitation for normies to fuck with you
True but they fuck you a bit more if you don't yet looked exhausted and beaten down with life.
Their goal is to break your resolve.
If they see that looks like it's already been accomplished they'll be less eager to fuck with you since they know someone already did the job for them.

It's amazing how much men have to put up with. Even normies who gigamog us and can get gfs regularly have to watch out, every small move they make can result in a disaster. Women give them so much shit while chad is allowed to beat them and cheat on them like it's nothing

View attachment 373312

Then the replies to the "has this actually happened to you?" post. This what awaits you when you ascend

View attachment 373313

Tagging some users
@ionlycopenow @ReturnOfSaddam @ShadowTheEdgehog @turbocuckcel_7000 @soymonkcel @ThoughtfulCel
And things like this is what makes .co feels like home a lot of times. Only the boyos can cover one's ass in these cases.

at least when you are an incel you don't gotta worry about your bitch cheating on you with a chad

this is another "shit test" of hundreds if you excuse my redpill lingo. if you don't treat your foid the way she is, aka a subsentient entity that's useful to prepare food and birth children then she will resent you for it. I mean some parts of the redpill aren't complete bullshit but even if we weren't completely beaten down to apply these techniques it still wouldn't matter because foids don't even give a chance to talk :feelsbadman:

These are the same cucks that cry about the blackpill.

It's not the same users lmao. If you say shit like that the silent minority will agree with you. The loud mouth "redpill pua" archetypes will call you an incel and troll you. Or "femanons, dudes who were once losers and now have gf, oldfags" etc
Nah a lot of them are like that, trust me i've lurked and posted there long enough. The same guys who whine about their ex or their current gf will call you an incel when you tell them "at least have/had someone"

Nah a lot of them are like that, trust me i've lurked and posted there long enough. The same guys who whine about their ex or their current gf will call you an incel when you tell them "at least have/had someone"
idk tbh. I always see randos jump into the thread with "go back to r9k incel" and shit

Even then people are like "wah why don't you show any emotions? Weirdo, don't you feel anything? That guy is strange"

Jesus same here.

idk tbh. I always see randos jump into the thread with "go back to r9k incel" and shit
Discord trannies and repillers are obviously a thing, but I guarantee you that the average user and normie from 4cuck still uses incel as an insult
I've also been talking to literal wizards and wizard apprentices from 4chan for years and they pull the "at least im not an incel/dont identify as an incel" lmao

this is another "shit test" of hundreds if you excuse my redpill lingo. if you don't treat your foid the way she is, aka a subsentient entity that's useful to prepare food and birth children then she will resent you for it. I mean some parts of the redpill aren't complete bullshit but even if we weren't completely beaten down to apply these techniques it still wouldn't matter because foids don't even give a chance to talk :feelsbadman:
Shit tests is just foids treating normies like shit or finding an excuse to fuck with them. Chad doesn't get shit tested

As bad as we have it, we don't have to see this side of women. I don't fear foids using my private info against me because i never get to open up to a foid in the first place anyway. Normies play the game and lose in the long run. We're banned from playing the game period. Only chad wins.

Good afternoon I hate women

that the average user and normie from 4cuck still uses incel as an insult
I've also been talking to literal wizards and wizard apprentices from 4chan for years and they pull the "at least im not an incel/dont identify as an incel" lmao
The users who "bash" women like we appreantly do and the retards who defend them at no cost are different tbh. Look at IT it's full of adult virgins and losers who claim they aren't incel. I mean half blackpilled half bluepilled people exist. But I never see a dude who calls a foid a whore or says or mentions blackpilled shit end up being a cuck too.

The users who "bash" women like we appreantly do and the retards who defend them at no cost are different tbh. Look at IT it's full of adult virgins and losers who claim they aren't incel
Nah again, I've had so many arguments on /fit/ with men who bitch about their ex or their current gf and will turn around and immediately shit on incels. They'll immediately blame you for not having the small amount of success that they have, though they don't realize that the problems that they have are caused by the fact that they aren't chad

These are normies who lift to attract foids below their looksmatch who treat them like shit. They think anyone can just lift or moneymaxx their way into women, you cannot convince them otherwise. So they both 1) think women are terrible (which they are but that's only because they aren't chad) and 2) think it's men's fault if they're lonely

Also a lot of the time when i see people trying to bring up inceldom, the normies will constantly say that getting a gf or a one night stand isn't hard, getting to keep the woman and getting her to treat your right is hard. These people don't have the same world view as us because of how different their life experiences have been like

You can avoid a lot of that if you don't interact with others in things like group works.
Those offhand comments can be brushed off if they aren't too numerous and from too many different people tbh

Yeah there's no escaping that as an ugly male in middle school, high school and undergraduate uni.

Nah again, I've had so many arguments on /fit/ with men who bitch about their ex or their current gf and will turn around and immediately shit on incels.
depends on the context tbh. People bitch about others all of the time but it doesn't mean they have the same views as us or really mean it. It's simply venting. tbf. what kind of stuff do they say at /fit/?

depends on the context tbh. People bitch about others all of the time but it doesn't mean they have the same views as us or really mean it. It's simply venting. tbf. what kind of stuff do they say at /fit/?
What I described is /fit/ tbh

They bitch so much about their ex/current gf. Also a huge chunk of the people there will relentlessly argue that missing your ex is a worse experience than being a giga truecel who has never experienced anything.

They bitch so much about their ex/current gf. Also a huge chunk of the people there will relentlessly argue that missing your ex is a worse experience than being a giga truecel who has never experienced anything.
normalfags do that shit all the time. always complain and bitch yet say we are the ones who do it jfl

normalfags do that shit all the time. always complain and bitch yet say we are the ones who do it jfl
They honestly think we bitch about non problems. They do mental gymnastics and say "bro if you've never had a gf you have no point of reference so you cant suffer, you dont know what its like to miss your ex bro, i fuck other girls but i still miss her"

I swear they try to get pity by saying waaah i fuck this and that girl and im still not happy. STFU. And when you call them out on these non problems the "found the incel" come flying at you lmao

Well forgive me for not playing into the female fantasy of a man I guess. Vile whores.

Think of this but when comparing an incel that suffered a oneitis and limerance versus an incel that never had to go through that.
Can you see how having an idea of what you are missing out (even if it is as minor as getting an idea of what female companionship is like through being friends with a female) can be worse than never getting an idea of what you are missing out?

I think many oneitiscels can attest to this tbh
I remember reading a few months ago here that a lot of people here felt completely lost and driven to places like this after having a oneitis.

They honestly think we bitch about non problems. They do mental gymnastics and say "bro if you've never had a gf you have no point of reference so you cant suffer, you dont know what its like to miss your ex bro, i fuck other girls but i still miss her"

I swear they try to get pity by saying waaah i fuck this and that girl and im still not happy. STFU. And when you call them out on these non problems the "found the incel" come flying at you lmao
BRO YOU'VE NEVER HAD MONEY SO YOU WONT EVER KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SUFFER IN RELATION OF IT!!!11!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

View attachment 373312

View attachment 373313

Tagging some users
"go to le therapist" is part of the platform used by some women to kick men out of the house, even married men
i've housed a male relative for a while, it all started with le therapy

anyway, you can just look at a father or grandfather in your family that isn't a beta. they don't ever tell their wives anything, and they don't try to cry on their wives shoulder, they always remain stoic and tell their wives as little as possible, to the point she implicitly knows to fuck off if he's not in the mood for talking

Think of this but when comparing an incel that suffered a oneitis and limerance versus an incel that never had to go through that.
Can you see how having an idea of what you are missing out (even if it is as minor as getting an idea of what female companionship is like through being friends with a female) can be worse than never getting an idea of what you are missing out?

I think many oneitiscels can attest to this tbh
I remember reading a few months ago here that a lot of people here felt completely lost and driven to places like this after having a oneitis.
Honestly I don't think I fully understand the whole oneitis thing. There have been girls who I was attracted to and seemed to have a decent personality and I wish I could have dated them, I'm 100% sure it would have made me happy. But I don't obsess over them, don't idolize them and thus I don't get oneitisfags at all

imo if you've only ever focused on one foid you're not an incel. Though obviously if you've been rejected by everyone AND you somehow have a oneitis that's still legit i suppose

If a dude is on 4chan in 2020 odds are he's a low tier/failed normie rather than incel like it would have been a decade ago. So I'm not surprised

"B-b-but 5/10s and 6/10s can get gfs easily" - some retard, probably @Grothendieck

"B-b-but 5/10s and 6/10s can get gfs easily" - some retard, probably @Grothendieck
Well they can get a gf (with lots of effort), the problem is they'll be treated like garbage and will lose her easily over the smallest of bullshit.

I don't know whether he's conscious of that or not.

Well they can get a gf (with lots of effort), the problem is they'll be treated like garbage and will lose her easily over the smallest of bullshit.

I don't know whether he's conscious of that or not.
Yes, you literally walk on a minefield in a "relationship". And you don't really have a gf, you are just a slave of a golddigger/emotional tampon/psychological punchbag.

Yes, you literally walk on a minefield in a "relationship". And you don't really have a gf, you are just a slave of a golddigger/emotional tampon/psychological punchbag.
It's a transaction. Only chad gets real love and affection.

they say that in feminist communities to get men on their side and show that they should become feminist too because it helps them, but it's all fake of course

Women resent being with non-Chads. Normie men are required to be stoic and fraud that they don't even like their gf that much to basically trick her stupid girl mind into feeling like she is kind of with Chad.

If the girl senses for one second that the dude is more into her than she is into him, she becomes disgusted and leaves or uses it to control the guy until she leaves.
A woman has to be well into middle age before she'll stay with a guy that doesn't at least simulate Chad.

You know I see shit like this and it makes me happy knowing that I've chosen a path (Egotism) that is right for me. Now what I don't understand is why users on here still desire relationships? You see examples like this and it goes through one ear and out the other. I get we all want pussy but why not pay for it? It's the only way to stay sane and doing otherwise is torturing yourself. Look out only for yourself, don't get caught up with other people's problems. Friends are generally nuisances, they're a liability in the way of enjoying a selfish life, you should only keep those whom you can benefit from and once they're useless cut contact with them. It's the only logical smart way to live.

Happy

Gone are the days of patriarchy and women fending for themselves. They have a societal safety net with rotating boyfriends/simps/chads, welfare, affirmative action hiring, and other shit yet they still conform to the patriarchal standard of wanting to feel "safe and secure" with their non-feeling man. They need a 7 foot tall automoton that won't cry in the rain.

I don't think foids can ever be happy. They always think there's a better deal. I've become so socially isolated and used to talking about my fee fees on boards like this, I sometime slip up and become vulnerable with normslimes in the real world. The look of disgust is always shocking and a reminder why I don't bother with most people anymore. I openly tell people I'm depressed (which I am) and it shuts down most conversations.

Maybe I have autism. What's the big deal to state how you feel? I'm not asking people for help, I'm simply declaring my mental state. Being isolated, I guess I'm ignorant to how sensitive people are to relations. They think if you come off negative you will somehow infect them and by proxy cast them out of society with you.

Last edited:
Simply put, foids are hypocrites. The gaslighting never ends with them.

Never trust what a foid says, watch what she does. The two never ever match

20200925 224713

who cares about normies. I dont.