Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies Want People to Experience Extreme Suffering to Make Their Own Lives Relatively Better

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

This man was paralyzed neck down at age three. He has only the faintest memories of being able to move. All he can move is his mouth and eyeballs. We talk about missing out on "teen love", imagine missing out on literally everything except condensed food being shoved in your mouth by a nurse. The judge blocked his right to have his ventilator removed, blocked his right to go to Switzerland (since you can legally get euthanasia there), blocked his right to move to a state that has leaner assisted suicide laws (they just allow ventilators be removed), and says he must be kept alive until he naturally dies. In some states they have nurses act as sex-workers to get off patients if its impossible for them to do it on their own, in this case that has been BLOCKED. He has never experienced an orgasm in his entire life despite being in his twenties.

Why do you think the laws are still structured the way they are? Does anyone genuinely believe they are helping this man by keeping him in this state of existence? No. They know it is suffering and that's why they do it. They experience Schadenfreude knowing somewhere out there is an individual who knows nothing but suffering. Normies with 2/10 landwhales feel better knowing that there are some men who are twenty and are denied not only sex but the ability to even masturbate. Chads with 9/10 Stacies feel like even bigger Gods knowing there are beings in this state of existence.

Attachments

• paralyzed.jpg
    paralyzed.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 68
People love to rule over other people.

Making important decisions makes them feel important

Too high IQ thread for me, sorry.

JUST LET THE MAN DIE YOU COCKSUCKERS.
HE IS FUCKING SUFFERING :cryfeels::feelsree:
Tenor 10

This is some military grade ragefuel. There is little that enrages more than a sufferer being denied freedom and also being humiliated. Normies truly are vile psychopaths.

Wow man, being denied the right to die when you're in constant agony shows who the real monsters are, holy shit.

This is some military grade ragefuel. There is little that enrages more than a sufferer being denied freedom and also being humiliated. Normies truly are vile psychopaths.

I honestly don't know the thought-process behind this. You have to be a whole new level of sadistic to be for this, yet the laws are structured in favor of it.

JUST LET THE MAN DIE YOU COCKSUCKERS.
HE IS FUCKING SUFFERING :cryfeels::feelsree:
View attachment 227094
This is pure rage fuel
This man is suffering more than 99% of everyone rn but cucks want to feel superior as always
Let him rest in peace ffs

Typical normie behaviour, just so they can feel better about their own miserable, shitty existence.

Assisted suicide is based.

They experience Schadenfreude knowing somewhere out there is an individual who knows nothing but suffering.
BASED. Sociopathic normie narcissism knows no bounds. They always want to keep someone around that increases their value by comparison.

If normies had an option to erase all sub-5s from existence, they would fight to the death to prevent it, because then a 7.5 would be the new 5, and previous 6s would become incels. Deep-down inside they know their status and happiness is entirely relative.

BASED. Sociopathic normie narcissism knows no bounds. They always want to keep someone around that increases their value by comparison.

If normies had an option to erase all sub-5s from existence, they would fight to the death to prevent it, because then a 7.5 would be the new 5, and previous 6s would become incels. Deep-down inside they know their status and happiness is entirely relative.

They want to exclude us from their parties but keep is in existence.

While his story is tragic and while I believe that he should have a right to death, there are notable differences between patients that are put in similar situations that force them to be immobilized. These differences make it hard to design broader legal requirements in my opinion, as the jury is still out on what counts as a life worth living. People in similar situations can rise against the odds. It’s much harder to prove to a court, I suppose, that this man’s life never had and never will have any meaning and thus he should have a right to die.

For instance, see:

While his story is tragic and while I believe that he should have a right to death, there are notable differences between patients that are put in similar situations that force them to be immobilized. These differences make it hard to design broader legal requirements in my opinion, as the jury is still out on what counts as a life worth living. People in similar situations can rise against the odds. It’s much harder to prove to a court, I suppose, that this man’s life never had and never will have any meaning and thus he should have a right to die.

For instance, see:

I don't see your argument, how is the case you presented any different than mine?

I don't see your argument, how is the case you presented any different than mine?
Have you watched the video? I’m saying that it’s not as much of a black-and-white decision for the legal system to determine one’s life trajectory for certain as you think it might be, and that that’s why Dan Crews can’t die easily. There is an argument to be made that his life is being ended prematurely which is a problem if ignored because it might create a dangerous precedent if allowed legally.

In case it isn’t clear, the video is showing someone who has been successful in similar circumstances as Dan. Which illustrates the possible argument that there is indeed a possibility of Dan living a fulfilling life.

It’s a stretch to say that those in charge of the legal systems are doing it out of malice. It’s a genuinely complicated ethical consideration that can’t be lightly or arbitrarily made.

Last edited:
He should go ER, someone put a bomb on him and send him to the white house :feelscry:

Have you watched the video? I’m saying that it’s not as much of a black-and-white decision for the legal system to determine one’s life trajectory for certain as you think it might be, and that that’s why Dan Crews can’t die easily. There is an argument to be made that his life is being ended prematurely which is a problem if ignored because it might create a dangerous precedent if allowed legally.

In case it isn’t clear, the video is showing someone who has been successful in similar circumstances as Dan. Which illustrates the possible argument that there is indeed a possibility of Dan living a fulfilling life.

It’s a stretch to say that those in charge of the legal systems are doing it out of malice. It’s a genuinely complicated ethical consideration that can’t be lightly or arbitrarily made.

I see your argument now.

It's a red-herring but I still don't see it their right to determine if someone should have to try to live a fulfilling life.

I've always hated the state since I was young with a burning fury. The fact that they won't let this guy die when he's basically paralyzed shows that the State can't be trusted

Not sure what sort of benefit they get from him being alive besides another chore to do.

I pray for the nuclear holocaust to be released RIGHT NOW.

Why the fuck don't you post more?

Waste of such a based username tbhngldedsrs.

The video linked has someone who still has nerve functionality, so they can still feel their body below the neck. The reason he can't move is that he has severe muscle weakness. This is a huge difference from having no feeling whatsoever below the neck.

The video linked has someone who still has nerve functionality, so they can still feel their body below the neck. The reason he can't move is that he has severe muscle weakness. This is a huge difference from having no feeling whatsoever below the neck.

I would argue its worse because you can still feel uncomfortable and have itches

jfl to normies

I see your argument now.

It's a red-herring but I still don't see it their right to determine if someone should have to try to live a fulfilling life.
Well I guess you can say that by not making a decision regarding what we’ll call euthanasia for a nonterminal patient, the state or relevant legal body is effectively forcing him not to die, making the choice for him.

On the other hand, let’s suppose the there is a new law signed that allows for nonterminal euthanasia. Who is going to make the determination that such a person’s life is not worth living out? Hopefully, it is the person themselves.

But that’s where the ethical quandary lies for me. If you let a person decide themselves when they want to die, now you change the problem to one of false affirmations of one’s desire to die (you think you want to die but it really would be better if you did not die) instead of false rejections of one’s desire to die (you truly would be better off dying instead of not dying).

For instance, let’s say under these new laws a suicidal person comes in and wants to die, they are in a really bad mental place but are perfectly healthy and otherwise capable. Now, who gets to choose if he dies? If it’s anyone other than himself, then we are repeating the issue of the state making the decision of how one should live their life. And according to this person, he should die, though it might be evident to others that his unhealthy mental state is only temporary or treatable.

Last edited:
I think what you’ve pointed out is an important qualitative difference. Are we saying this guy still cooms?

But I’m just trying to illustrate that even in seemingly impossible circumstances, people can still succeed, not as some positive message, but in order to show why the problem of nonterminal euthanasia can be so tricky (i.e. to answer: “Why don’t we just let him die already?”).