Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies whining about being single and "having to wait months before they can have sex" during coronavirus quarantine

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL at this fucking news article

We don’t know how long this pandemic will last. What do you say to someone who’s single now and doesn’t want to wait months before they can be intimate with someone?
Rodríguez-Díaz: If you’re concerned about practicing social distancing for too long, make sure that you and the people you know practice social distancing now. The sooner we do it, the sooner we’ll see a decline in new infections, and the sooner we will be able to change our practice of socializing. Rather than focusing on the future, we need to focus on the present.

Use these couple of weeks to channel your energy, explore yourself, maybe think about what it is that you’re looking for. And you can do that by yourself. It can be a great opportunity to explore other ways of engaging with new sexual partners that you can meet online by sexting or using video calls.
Whatever happened to "no one is entitled to sex" and "sex isn't everything sweaty"?

Last edited:
Just lol to the news

I got the answer the gov creates a kill squad to go around and end their suffering, AKA incel Patrol.

These articles piss me off

I got the answer the gov creates a kill squad to go around and end their suffering, AKA incel Patrol.
Count me in
20200225 154434

I can't believe normies actually read this stuff and find value in it.

From the article..."It can be a great opportunity to explore other ways of engaging with new sexual partners that you can meet online by sexting or using video calls." Filthy degenerates.

But seriously, all it'll take is a few Chads to get this and the entire fucking female population will have it jfl.

I love seeing normies' mental gymnastics collapse on themselves.

my mom is pretty loved by her family
i overheard a cousin crying to her last night because she felt isolated and was complaining about working from home and various other things. what a stupid cunt. girls literally dont know what us men go through every day. fucking social sluts

Fuck normies, let them burn