Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies who cry over video games, and movies are pathetic

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
How pathetic do you have to be to cry over something from a fucking video game or a movie? Just lol when I read news over when someone is killed as well, and you read these comments:
"This just breaks my heart!"
"This makes me cry so much"

Oh give me a fucking break. No one really gives a fuck as long as it doesn't happen to them, or if it doesn't happen to someone they know. People are pathetic seriously.

We're Incels for Life bro!!

They have PERSONALITEEEEEEEEEEE

people cry over video games????????

I always cringe at stuff like this. The worst are those reaction videos where some retarded neckbeard cries at a fucking movie trailer. Normies are deficient human beings.

Everyone cried when L died

Awful use of a comma in the title

I cried when Anse died in kingdom hearts. All he wanted was to be filed with darkness.

....I.... cry over.... video games...

What does this have to do with anything lol?

Zyros said:
Awful use of a comma in the title

208brsx.jpg

Kointo said:
....I.... cry over.... video games...

What does this have to do with anything lol?

Neck yourself tbh.

acidburn10 said:
Everyone cried when L died

My man!

anincelforlifelol said:
208brsx.jpg

Neck yourself tbh.

Why are you so hostile? Just because you can't feel empathy and sympathy, doesn't mean you have to project it on to me. Wtf is this thread?

Kointo said:
My man!

Why are you so hostile? Just because you can't feel empathy and sympathy, doesn't mean you have to project it on to me. Wtf is this thread?

It's not real you fucking pansy

Because the work is well thought out and executed that it connects to the audience.

"Crying" because someone you don't know died is stupid, I'll give you that, because it doesn't really connect with the individual who is doing said "crying."

anincelforlifelol said:
It's not real you fucking pansy

No shit. What an intellectual observation!

"Fucking pansy" I'm sorry that I like to disconnect from reality. I'm sorry that I feel more of a connection to fictional characters than real people. A lot of real people are assholes like you.

You should let go of your hatred. Hatred leads to suffering, as Yoda would say.

Kointo said:
No shit. What an intellectual observation!

"Fucking pansy" I'm sorry that I like to disconnect from reality. I'm sorry that I feel more of a connection to fictional characters than real people. A lot of real people are assholes like you.

You should let go of your hatred. Hatred leads to suffering, as Yoda would say.

I can't stand you anime weebs.

anincelforlifelol said:

I can't stop laughing at this picture. It never gets old.

anincelforlifelol said:
I can't stand you anime weebs.

This is a waste of my time to be honest. Have a nice day.

k-on_wave.gif

Imbecile.

I think it's ok if it's not something generic.

I cry a lot while watching shit. I'm a very emotional man. Last time I cried was while seeing the opening theme of The Last Jedi, it gets me every time.

Are normies really more likely to do this?

On one hand, incels seem to be, on average, less sensitive than normies. But I also imagine that incels would be more likely to become attached to fictional characters, thus be more affected by their deaths.

Akarin said:
I cry a lot while watching shit. I'm a very emotional man. Last time I cried was while seeing the opening theme of The Last Jedi, it gets me every time.

What an emotional movie.

[attachment=1047]

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Are normies really more likely to do this?

On one hand, incels seem to be, on average, less sensitive than normies.  But I also imagine that incels would be more likely to become attached to fictional characters, thus be more affected by their deaths.

Precisely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-30-01-50-34.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-01-50-34.png
    391.7 KB · Views: 112
Kointo said:
What an emotional movie.

Precisely.

the opening was the most emotional part, I can't help but cry. Star wars is my favourite franchise

Akarin said:
the opening was the most emotional part, I can't help but cry. Star wars is my favourite franchise

It's honestly the best movie franchise. Its soooo underrated.

Kointo said:
It's honestly the best movie franchise. Its soooo underrated.

I don't think anyone ever would say that it's underrated. TLJ just broke the box office this year.

Akarin said:
I don't think anyone ever would say that it's underrated. TLJ just broke the box office this year.

I was being sarcastic.

The only things I've ever cried over were rejections and deaths of ones close to me. I indeed do think it is pathetic to cry over made up bullshit.

ordinaryotaku said:
 deaths of ones close to me.

Yeah, me too.

maxresdefault.jpg

RIP eru

lightyagamiimage.jpg

RIP lighto-kun

commander_zoidberg said:
They are kind of weird.

And the problem is? All incels are weird. Why must you segregate?

I get emotionally invested in most things I read/play/watch,it's pathetic I know but it's my cope.

Honestly, when the only times you ever feel any real emotion is when it's through a movie or show, it is very cathartic to just cry. I don't cry in real life. Maybe when my parents or a close dies, I will. Or my cat. But other than that, movies and shows are the only exposure to emotionally charged situations I have, and I'm sure other incels feel the same way. There are only so many tears you can spill over your pathetic life.

"A few of my peers won't cry, they rock ice like frozen tears."

blickpall said:
There are only so many tears you can spill over your pathetic life. 

It's relative. All lives are pretty much equally pathetic.