Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies who post memes and quotes bragging about being loners

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
"I'm a special kind of loner i'm the wolf in a world of sheep"

"My circle small as fuck bruh, loner for life"

"I'm proud to be a loner i'm proud to be different from the crowd"

"circle tight as fuck it's just me alone out here and a few day ones"

"There is nothing wrong with being an introvert in an extrovert's world"

These people have thousands of friends on their different social media apps, they have different people texting them/hitting them up with plans every weekend, they have access to female company year round, they have family members who show an interest in their life, they go out drinking and clubbing regularly, meeting new people, making new contacts. Yet having just 3 "besties" instead of 10 qualifies them as a loner in their eyes.

You think any of these people could last a day in our shoes?

HAHAHahAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHA DUDE HOLY FUCK YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF MY FACEBOOK DAYS, LITERALLY EVERYONE WAS POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT

No, they'd fucking rope in our shoes lmao.

It really fucking pisses me of when normies pretend to be depressed, i know a normie says he is ''depressed'' despite the fact he can fuck any girl he wants, he is very popular and everyone loves him despite being an obnoxious cunt
YOU NORMIES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT TRUE SUFFERING IS SO STFU ALREADY YOU ANIMALISTIC FAGGOT
1526507093158s

if normies are loners im a goddamned hermit

normies exaggerate their shit to gain approval all the time

normie feels sad one day - "omg im so depressed fuck this world"
normie cleans up his room once a week - "wow such ocd tee hee"
normie didnt go to a bar for more than two days in a row - "omg im such a loner haha"
normie boots up a computer and plays fortnite once - "haha im such a nerd! us gamers xD"

Normies do not know the true value of life and complain about the dumbest things ever.

it's worse when they complain about depression

like motherfucker, even I as an TKHHV INCEL AM NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED, the fuck is wrong with you?

If you have someone to tell youre a loner then you ain't a loner.

Normies will do anything to gain attention

Because of all of this now nobody takes any of this seriously. They will think an ugly guy just rejects party invites and never puts himself out there.

Posting about how depressed you are in social media is like complaining about how poor you are while in the country club where you drove to with your Bugatti.

it's worse when they complain about depression

like motherfucker, even I as an TKHHV INCEL AM NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED, the fuck is wrong with you?
You've accepted the black pill brother, but these normie cucks haven't hence why they are always depressed

normie feels sad one day - "omg im so depressed fuck this world"
normie didnt go to a bar for more than two days in a row - "omg im such a loner haha"
normie boots up a computer and plays fortnite once - "haha im such a nerd! us gamers xD"
:horror::horror::horror::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I'm a special kind of loner i'm the wolf in a world of sheep"

"My circle small as fuck bruh, loner for life"

"I'm proud to be a loner i'm proud to be different from the crowd"

"circle tight as fuck it's just me alone out here and a few day ones"

"There is nothing wrong with being an introvert in an extrovert's world"

These people have thousands of friends on their different social media apps, they have different people texting them/hitting them up with plans every weekend, they have access to female company year round, they have family members who show an interest in their life, they go out drinking and clubbing regularly, meeting new people, making new contacts. Yet having just 3 "besties" instead of 10 qualifies them as a loner in their eyes.

You think any of these people could last a day in our shoes?
People like this need to be arrested

I hate that shit. If they spend an entire year without literally talking to ANYONE without breaking down, then maybe they can brag. Otherwise they're just larping to impress their buddies.

That OCD meme is the absolute worst.

Necromances me

There's a extremely rare kind of normie that is too bluepilled to be an incel and too incel to be normal. I thank God i'm not one of these people.