Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies will Normiefy and Monetize the Black-Pill

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
So what will be the next Pill?

The singularity-pill.

I agree. The black pill and incels will all go to the normies and we will once again be left out in the cold.

Definitely the terminology will reach the normies without a doubt. In a few years or less, normies will be saying: normie, mog, chad, stacy, becky, incel, cope, rope, JFL, etc. They're already saying some of these.

This is what im scared of the most tbh. I dont think its debatable if this whole incel shit will grow, because it absolutely will. But undeniably some people will want to water down the blackpill and sell it back to you. Same thing happened with MGTOW with people like turd flinging monkey and Sandman. I still have hope for this website, but not for incels on youtube and reddit.

But atleast our ideas will be accepted

unlike other memes

our culture(that is centered around our condition of inceldom) will not reach the normies as the normies view us as pathetic

so in a way, whenever incels get extreme(not too much and also excluding cucktears falseflaggers), it deters normans from using our terminology, it will also deter them from ever invading us

normie, mog, chad, stacy, becky, incel, cope, rope, JFL, etc. They're already saying some of these.

only 2(maybe 3)/9 you listed are used in by normies irl

also normie has been around for a long time

notice however, when used by normies, how incorrect it is, thus, they do not understand the beauty of our terms

and even when understood by normies, it is not natural not touched or ever used again
This is what im scared of the most tbh. I dont think its debatable if this whole incel shit will grow, because it absolutely will. But undeniably some people will want to water down the blackpill and sell it back to you. Same thing happened with MGTOW with people like turd flinging monkey and Sandman. I still have hope for this website, but not for incels on youtube and reddit.

But atleast our ideas will be accepted
it will grow, but I think in a good way.

Our ideas will be accepted as fact as soon, and it is growing enough that our original energy and essence is unchanged.

Compare this to other shit like 4chan, it was progressively waterdowned to the point normies have invaded it and use it now

our shit works because unlike other phenomenons, ours is specifically romantic failure ugly male oriented, as opposed to things such as 4chan or a fandom, which is made to grab a large audience of anyone. ours does not intend to grab large amount of people

only 2(maybe 3)/9 you listed are used in by normies irl

also normie has been around for a long time

notice however, when used by normies, how incorrect it is, thus, they do not understand the beauty of our terms

and even when understood by normies, it is not natural not touched or ever used again

I'm going to take a guess that the 3 words they use are: chad, incel, and normie. Just off of the top of my head. I remember first seeing the word normie on a social anxiety forum back in like 2011. Lots of incels use to congregate on those forums tbh. Nowadays they are cucked af and foids just bitching about their boyfriends.

the nuke everything pill

I'm going to take a guess that the 3 words they use are: chad, incel, and normie.
correct

in order of most to least used:
normie
chad
incel

however it is still scarcely used

I'm scared if the normalfags make the blackpill mainstream.

The blackpill is already mainstream.

Zombie shows and doomsday shows.

Survivalism sites with survival products.

It's more of a social collapse black pill. But still very black.
It's going to be over....

It'll become like south Korea, extreme lookism and ppl saying to your face 'have you gained weight? Eat less'.