Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies will simp for trannies who legit fuck little kids but come here and try to "expose" pedos for having an anime avatar

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Now I may just be a "loser" incel, but does anyone seen the insane hypocracy in all of this?
A drag queen convicted sex offend gets access to literal children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ted-sex-offender-read-children-young-two.html

Or mention you don't like trannies and the internet goes on a witch hunt trying to find you.

But redditors and general IT trash come here and try to call men pedophiles for having fucking anime avatars or thinking 18 year old girls are hot.

The future libcucks want :)

transgenders are so obsessed with having access to children. can't believe some people don't realize how predatory they are. look up Jonathan Yaniv

Rememebr, 18 year old is only creepy if you're a male.

20200312 143641

@TigerFestival LET'S CELEBRATE

also need to tag @Diocel @Mainländer @BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @Speedloader

@psygnosis-owl is PERMABANNED

Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ij_pUtJJrw

Let me remind you of his stupidest post ever!

And where does my avi come from?

This thread, which was about GIRLS UNDER 10 FORNICATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but they're "innocent" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

But because my avi had a foid it was "pedophilic"

Personalityinkwell

Fuck you @psygnosis-owl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Calling my fellow cels:

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile @grondilu

Tbh that was one of the most bizarre theories and reasoning I have ever heard. I sent it to multiple people. I liked the symbolism of @Personalityinkwell 's avatar saying "what" back to him like he was speaking total nonsense.

Thanks for the tag @Personalityinkwell

also need to tag @Diocel @Mainländer @BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @Speedloader

View attachment 311563

This thread, which was about GIRLS UNDER 10 FORNICATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but they're "innocent" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile @grondilu

Trash was taken out earlier than expected.

Kudos to the mods, specifically @mental_out for having the balls to ban trash.

Out of all the mods you're definitely my favorite.

Images

Tbh that was one of the most bizarre theories and reasoning I have ever heard. I sent it to multiple people. I liked the symbolism of @Personalityinkwell 's avatar saying "what" back to him like he was speaking total nonsense.

View attachment 311566
he's projecting hard

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

Nigga got banned over your avi? :feelshaha:

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

Celebrates me

not a clown world repeat after me NOT a clown world it isn't happening :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

There's ALOT for me to process on the recent drama.

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

it's great he(possibly she?) got banned. he def had signs of being soycuck/tranny or roastie. from his excessive obsession on being moralfag and use of language

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

why was he banned?

he seemed like an especially obnoxious moralfag

Last edited:
props to @Master
why was he banned?

he seemed like an especially obnoxious moralfag
he was trolling and persecuting others too much. basically that was all he was doing

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

BASED @Master

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Its about time good riddance to that faggot.

Mods should sticky @GoffSystemQB @mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master

Now we can talk about jb teen pussy in peace.

I swear every newcel seems to end up more PC than the last one.

lol do they actually dislike my avi?

Now I may just be a "loser" incel, but does anyone seen the insane hypocracy in all of this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ted-sex-offender-read-children-young-two.html

Or mention you don't like trannies and the internet goes on a witch hunt trying to find you.

But redditors and general IT trash come here and try to call men pedophiles for having fucking anime avatars or thinking 18 year old girls are hot.

The Hypocrisy is unreal. However Hypocrisy goes hand in hand with the Left though so not surprised.

mass tagging doesn't make us feel special and it's against rules
go kill yourself you autistic moron

seriously, even if you were decent looking you'd still be incel with all your technicalities and inability to disregard them, i'm sick of your behavior, why don't you learn to not worry about rules and shit, and just go with the flow

Barely knew who he was

Fuck this moralfag, good thing he's banned, now he can go suck tyron dick.

Calling my fellow cels:

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]@Dregster666[/B][/COLOR] @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile @grondilu
I appreciate the tag and all but why did you tag Dregster666, aren't you beefing with him right now lol?

I appreciate the tag and all but why did you tag Dregster666, aren't you beefing with him right now lol?
that's a copypasta of another mass tag of mine

It sickens me that Slaanesh demons are free to corrupt humans as they wish, while Nurgles awesome gifts are suppressed and destroyed by the same globalist (((Billionaires))). This world is truly lost, but you cant hide behind your inflated prosperity forever, there are still many billions susceptible to the gift, and it will strengthen my dark lord in his quest to take throne of the world rightfully belonging to him.
Slaanesh

The vast majority of transgenders are obviously not like that.

the principle by which redditors and indeed the average person now operates

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

kekked at this thread takeover ngl

I thought IncelTear really cared about children...

It's ok for me but not ok for thee.

View attachment 311563

Personalityinkwell

Calling my fellow cels:

What the hell is going on, 10 year olds that have sex?! That is messed up.

What the hell is going on, 10 year olds that have sex?! That is messed up.
i'm not promoting sex that young i'm just saying it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back