Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies will tell you to be nice, then after you complain about it not getting you anywhere, they’ll say you’re not really being nice.

Being nice works once the girl is ready to settle down.

When it comes to zoomer relationships, being nice is exactly what you shouldn't do. The goal in those relationships is to establish a power dynamic where you have slight control over the girl. You keep reminding her that you have other options and that you can leave at any time. If the texts you, you let the message sit unopened for 30-60 minutes. Anytime you show affection, you make it seem like you are doing a favor. For example, when you make out you are the one to initiate it and the one to stop it.

When it comes to zoomer relationships, being nice is exactly what you shouldn't do. The goal in those relationships is to establish a power dynamic where you have slight control over the girl. You keep reminding her that you have other options and that you can leave at any time. If the texts you, you let the message sit unopened for 30-60 minutes. Anytime you show affection, you make it seem like you are doing a favor. For example, when you make out you are the one to initiate it and the one to stop it.
great advice for an incel forum

Only zoomer chads can do this.

28428.jpg

Ask yourself, do you think foids and normies are nice?

Yeah um...personality doesn’t matter.

Yeah um...personality doesn’t matter.
This I was always nice I could never say no to anyone when they asked for stuff or help I would always hold open the door and help women carry stuff....all that got me was being taken advantage of .....so yeah being nice doesn't matter unless ur chad

The only way to have some sort of peace as a low value male is to be socially avoidant. Don't listen to the opinions of females or interact with them, it is pointless.

Same old gaslighting and goalpost-moving those cucks always use.

MESSAGE TO REDDIT LURKERS: No one in life is okay with getting absolutely nothing in return for being nice. Even when people give things away for free, they expect a simple "thank you" in return. If the people you gave things to were ungrateful, you'd stop giving them things.

Every interaction in life is based on some type of exchange, at the very least some expectation of quid pro quo. When you people bitch about "nice guys" actually expecting something for being nice and circlejerk and pat yourselves on the back over yet another brain-dead r/niceguys post, you're setting an impossibly high standard for the men you criticize, a standard that no one could ever meet, certainly not hypocrites like yourselves.

Deep down inside, you people know I'm right.

MESSAGE TO REDDIT LURKERS: No one in life is okay with getting absolutely nothing in return for being nice. Even when people give things away for free, they expect a simple "thank you" in return. If the people you gave things to were ungrateful, you'd stop giving them things.

Every interaction in life is based on some type of exchange, at the very least some expectation of quid pro quo. When you people bitch about "nice guys" actually expecting something for being nice and circlejerk and pat yourselves on the back over yet another brain-dead r/niceguys post, you're setting an impossibly high standard for the men you criticize, a standard that no one could ever meet, certainly not hypocrites like yourselves.

Spot on. Couldn’t have said it better myself. But I’m pretty sure IT won’t touch this regardless cause they’re so fucking retarded

EVERY FUCKING TIME
Ask yourself, do you think foids and normies are nice?

This

Chad can be nice and still get laid.

The only way to have some sort of peace as a low value male is to be socially avoidant. Don't listen to the opinions of females or interact with them, it is pointless.