Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies won't stop bullying male virgins and are comfortable with men going ER since odds are them or someone they know getting hurt is very slim.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For normies, bullying is just a normal part of life. It's as basic as eating, breathing, sleeping, and shitting. And who is the most likely recipient of bullying? Incels of course. Normies even might say to each other "that dude is such a loser, he's the most likely to shoot up a school". Yet they still don't want to stop bullying. Why? Because they enjoy it too much and odds are they won't be punished. You see, someone going ER is actually quite rare, so vast majority of people won't be affected by it. To make an analogy, look at the spring breakers during corona virus. Many people do it even though there is a risk of infection and hurting others. This is because they heard it affects older people worse than younger people and see it as a worthwhile gamble.

Normies don't want to stop bullying male virgins and they certainly don't want to go back to enforced monogamy, and they have collectively agreed in an unspoken contract that a couple people going ER really isn't a big deal since for most normies, they will be unaffected.

Last edited:
Bullying should be illegal with severe punishment

The reason why inceltears is so unpopular is because it allows normies the rare chance to bully male virgins while at the same time virtue signalling.

Fighting back removes the fun for them because it increases the risk of injuries.

Bullying is also a form of "game" to them. When an ugly male is bullied by a normie, femoids see that normie as "one of the good men"... when chad bullies an ugly male, femoids get wet and start grinding on him as the ugly male seizes on the ground spitting blood. Violence, domination, permanent physical injury, humiliation, disfigurement... these are things femoids like to see higher value males do to lower value males.

For normies, bullying is just a normal part of life. It's as basic as eating, breathing, sleeping, and shitting. And who is the most likely recipient of bullying? Incels of course. Normies even might say to each other "that dude is such a loser, he's the most likely to shoot up a school". Yet they still don't want to stop bullying. Why? Because they enjoy it too much and odds are they won't be punished. You see, someone going ER is actually quite rare, so vast majority of people won't be affected by it. To make an analogy, look at the spring breakers during corona virus. Many people do it even though there is a risk of infection and hurting others. This is because they heard it affects older people worse than younger people and see it as a worthwhile gamble.

Normies don't want to stop bullying male virgins and they certainly don't want to go back to enforced monogamy, and they have collectively agreed in an unspoken contract that a couple people going ER really isn't a big deal since for most normies, they will be unaffected.
I love how in school shootings, the families of the victims and the school like to make out the problem as though it is societal even though it is more so local. When they blame gun ownership they still avoid that someone had to handle the gun itself to kill people, its like the existence of the shooter is irrelevant and can be discarded by appealing to mental health.

Agreed. Schools are ass at managing this issue.
Interesting .. is bullying still an issue in schools? Seems now that people are just cold, douchy, faggy and asshole normies but 20 years ago...?
That was before the tech boom i bet it was hard as fuck. Real bullying

Interesting .. is bullying still an issue in schools? Seems now that people are just cold, douchy, faggy and asshole normies but 20 years ago...?
bullying is definitely an issue, its in human nature to prey on the weak to gain status

bullying for me was a remedy, I became strong through it, today nothing reaches me when I should be humiliated. I just start to smile and the normies don't understand.

And I put it in my head that sex is overrated. he came, the pleasure ended. Objective is to have health, to have psychological and physical resistance.

The best advice a minor can receive on the issue of bullying is to go loco before they're punishable due to aging out. Won't stop otherwise, definitely applies in GTA that does.

bullying for me was a remedy, I became strong through it, today nothing reaches me when I should be humiliated. I just start to smile and the normies don't understand.

And I put it in my head that sex is overrated. he came, the pleasure ended. Objective is to have health, to have psychological and physical resistance.
you are a king at coping. god bless
The best advice a minor can receive on the issue of bullying is to go loco before they're punishable due to aging out. Won't stop otherwise, definitely applies in GTA that does.
agreed

high IQ observation
Bullies don't care about suicides and ER since the chances of suffering the consequences are so low
If every incel went ER tomorrow normshits would stop bullying

It is definitely still an issue. They usually do that cowardly “I wasn’t doing anything” type bullying so teachers won’t get on their case for it. Physical bullying still happens though it’s not punished unless it turns into a fight.

It is definitely still an issue. They usually do that cowardly “I wasn’t doing anything” type bullying so teachers won’t get on their case for it. Physical bullying still happens though it’s not punished unless it turns into a fight.
Alright... interesting. You think its in certain areas in particular, or has to do with socioeconomic status

The only way a group gains improved rights is through fear of reprisal, look at blacks & Muslims. If your group is not feared & coming to the aid of another you'll be shit on.

Alright... interesting. You think its in certain areas in particular, or has to do with socioeconomic status
Mostly black schools have more physical bullying while white schools usually have packs of kids that group up on the “undesirables” of the school. They turn on each other in a heartbeat if it gains them social status though.

Mostly black schools have more physical bullying while white schools usually have packs of kids that group up on the “undesirables” of the school. They turn on each other in a heartbeat if it gains them social status though.
Yeah your right. Hood niggas are stupid and physical ... makes sense.

And the white kids have that toxic mib mentality

hollywood and cartoons lied to me, they told me that girls hate bullies and feel sympathy to bullying victims. but it's the exact opposite.