[Hypocrisy] Normoids get absolutely fucking HEATED over a dude filming women in public. They went full white knight mode and even dislike botted all of his videos

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Just look at the comments and the like/dislike ratio of his videos.

Here's the hypocrisy that kicks in:

Remember Alex from Target? That famous picture of him wasn't taken consensually. Some bitch (and Alex himself) got fame for literally just posting a creepshot of that Alex from Target guy a while back and she didn't get flak for it. No one gave a shit, there were only foids lining up to suck his cock because he's Chad and no male ever questioned it.

Not to mention, it's not even illegal to film in public, and harassment is on a whole different line than just filming. These normoids are making it out to where they consider him filming girls as "harassment."

God I fucking hate normies so much, they are the biggest hypocrites ever. Put me in a room with one of these white knight shitheads and I'd use everything within my power to break their fucking face and make them permanent mouthbreathers.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
Lol at the cucks in the comments saying he's a predator and should go to jail. And i thought normies couldn't get more pathetic.

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
I'm with normies on this one. If it was up to me filming another human would be illegal without his consent. I was often filmed in HS for looking weird and it was shared on snapchat. This shit should seriously be punished.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
God I fucking hate normies so much, they are the biggest hypocrites ever. Put me in a room with one of these white knight shitheads and I'd use everything within my power to break their fucking face and make them permanent mouthbreathers.
Cucks need to be found, rounded up, then executed. Like Hitler did with the jews.

whiteknights/cucks/orbiters are a disgrace to all men and need to GTFO.

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Recruit
-
I'm with normies on this one. If it was up to me filming another human would be illegal without his consent. I was often filmed in HS for looking weird and it was shared on snapchat. This shit should seriously be punished.
shit like that sucks

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
I would speak up if he was filiming 5 year olds at a park or soemthing, but these are 25 year olds at a fucking train station in public view. God these fucking hypocrites lol

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
I don't like being filmed either.

But the thing is, they don't do shit when girls post creepshots of Chads.

There's even a whole fucking page on Instagram dedicated to posting pictures of Chad creepshots. I found it through this forum a while back, it was like "hot guys reading" or some shit.
Cucks need to be found, rounded up, then executed. Like Hitler did with the jews.

whiteknights/cucks/orbiters are a disgrace to all men and need to GTFO.
Based as fuck.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
If Chad was recording it would just be a way to flirt.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Recruit
-
Wtf theres whole pages dedicated to filming weird people on subways but this guy gets attacked for no reason

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
the world is full of cucks and whores

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
He is ugly. As an ugly man and liking anime, they're on his back.
He also pissed fan of Tom Brady.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Vitamincel
-
Well, I tried my hardest, but unfortunately I couldn't coom. 3/10

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
White knights are fucking brutal. They are only cucked towards women, of course, but they can get violent towards other men. They are like dogs, attacking other dogs in order to receive headpats from their superiors.
Normies are OK with filming ugly men for being ugly and unattractive. They are NOT okay with men filming women only because they consider that hawassment. They care about women, not about privacy.

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
When I was in high school, some bitch posted a picture of me on Facebook. It was awful.

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
the problem is that what happened to you is fine but filming a foid isn't

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Isn't there more you can do than be angry about it here? Why not point out this hypocrisy in the comments section? That's what I would do.

the black dog

the black dog

Veteran
-
he's a troll that's getting what he wants. go to any trending, big channel and he comments with "creepy" buzzwords like "alpha uprising", "meat and potatoes" alphas, things like that. It's like he's copypasta-ing r/inceltears and niceguys and making "creepshot" vids to trigger white knights. It's kind of clever really.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
This is actually LifeFuel. It shows things are so bad that normies are doubling down on white knighting in a bid for sex. It's like that one blackpill comic where the guy tries everything then settles on being a male feminist as a hail mary.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
If you film a female as an ugly male you are literally a rapist predator murderer and you deserve to rot in prison basically.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Not to mention, it's not even illegal to film in public, and harassment is on a whole different line than just filming. These normoids are making it out to where they consider him filming girls as "harassment."
I do not even get this. Absolutely nothing happened in this video. How can someone get mad over this?

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
Without taking sides, I will observe that modern technology allows even a person of modest means access to equipment that allows one to record video and audio in public without detection. He didn't want to be undetected, or else he would have been.

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Smile because it's over
-
strait outta anime world, she is actually an autistic loli but in our world she looks like a retarded foid.