JFL Normshit thought I was checking out his gf

• Thread starter OverBeforeItBegan
  • Start date
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
105d 16h 48m
It happened earlier today when we were both walking out of a shop. I was behind him and his gf who were walking at a snail's pace. I started daydreaming and making up fake scenarios in my head like I always do and I guess I was staring in her direction. He turned around a few times which lead me to snap out of it and I walked past them. When I did that I heard him say "Why was he looking at you like that?" to which she replied "who?" and then he said "that guy". I was the only other person there.
I swear to God there's something about me that causes normies to go out of their way to harass me. It's not just to do with being ugly. I know a lot of ugly people who were left alone for the most part after highschool. These people were in their fucking 20s.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★★
10d 10h 9m
Just don't look at things bro

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
220d 7h 24m
"Why was he looking at you like that?"
I hate when people as retarded fucking questions like this. How the fuck is she supposed to know? Why don't you stop asking your girlfriend and walk over.

That guy was probably too much of a pussy to do anything to confront you directly

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
105d 16h 48m
I hate when people as retarded fucking questions like this. How the fuck is she supposed to know? Why don't you stop asking your girlfriend and walk over.

That guy was probably too much of a pussy to do anything to confront you directly
That's the weird thing. He said it loud enough for me to hear, yet he didn't question me personally. He heightmogged me and was a generally bigger guy. I'm a twig.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
28d 15h 38m
That's the weird thing. He said it loud enough for me to hear, yet he didn't question me personally. He heightmogged me and was a generally bigger guy. I'm a twig.
probably low t soy guy in an open relationship

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
38d 5h 25m
He wouldn't have said that if you were gymmaxed

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
105d 16h 48m
He wouldn't have said that if you were gymmaxed
I tried doing that but I fucked up something in my head so I can't start again until I get it checked out.
Could be an aneurysm.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
220d 7h 24m
How would a foid know anything?
Honestly based.

Some people are cowards. Doesn't matter if they're big or not. If there's one thing that humans fear, its confrontation

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
38d 5h 25m
I tried doing that but I fucked up something in my head so I can't start again until I get it checked out.
Could be an aneurysm.

Fuck that is brutal man :feelscry: make sure u do get it checked out bro

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★
26d 16h 6m
Maybe he felt threatened cause you are :chad:

your personality

your personality

Greycel
★★★★★
79d 5h 47m
Normies: women don't belong to men
Also normies: hey man that's muh girl you're disrespecting you tryna fight?

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
28d 15h 38m
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
54d 20h 54m
It happened earlier today when we were both walking out of a shop. I was behind him and his gf who were walking at a snail's pace. I started daydreaming and making up fake scenarios in my head like I always do and I guess I was staring in her direction. He turned around a few times which lead me to snap out of it and I walked past them. When I did that I heard him say "Why was he looking at you like that?" to which she replied "who?" and then he said "that guy". I was the only other person there.
I swear to God there's something about me that causes normies to go out of their way to harass me. It's not just to do with being ugly. I know a lot of ugly people who were left alone for the most part after highschool. These people were in their fucking 20s.

Fucking brutal boyo. I barely ever leave my house so I don't have much opportunities to get harassed though every store clerk I have to deal with gives me attitude.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 8h 43m
Has never happened to me. but I am 5'5 midget ethnic. So no one will ever find me threatening unless I grow beard then they see me as terrorist.

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

too weak to go monk(e), dino's are based/cool
★★★
5d 11h 43m
white knight syndrome doing overtime

Soviolaki

Soviolaki

Greycel
1d 4h 55m
if you weren't a incel he wouldn't say shit, and even so that pussy didn't do nothing against you. at least the foid didn't see you looking at her otherwise she would accuse you of sexually harassing

your personality

your personality

Greycel
★★★★★
79d 5h 47m
You aren't entitled to look at people but people that aren't incels believe they are entitled to stare at you whenever they want, talk shit about you and use you an emotional punching bag.