Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normshit thought I was checking out his gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It happened earlier today when we were both walking out of a shop. I was behind him and his gf who were walking at a snail's pace. I started daydreaming and making up fake scenarios in my head like I always do and I guess I was staring in her direction. He turned around a few times which lead me to snap out of it and I walked past them. When I did that I heard him say "Why was he looking at you like that?" to which she replied "who?" and then he said "that guy". I was the only other person there.
I swear to God there's something about me that causes normies to go out of their way to harass me. It's not just to do with being ugly. I know a lot of ugly people who were left alone for the most part after highschool. These people were in their fucking 20s.

Just don't look at things bro

"Why was he looking at you like that?"
I hate when people as retarded fucking questions like this. How the fuck is she supposed to know? Why don't you stop asking your girlfriend and walk over.

That guy was probably too much of a pussy to do anything to confront you directly

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

I hate when people as retarded fucking questions like this. How the fuck is she supposed to know? Why don't you stop asking your girlfriend and walk over.

That guy was probably too much of a pussy to do anything to confront you directly
That's the weird thing. He said it loud enough for me to hear, yet he didn't question me personally. He heightmogged me and was a generally bigger guy. I'm a twig.

He wouldn't have said that if you were gymmaxed

How would a foid know anything?
Honestly based.

That's the weird thing. He said it loud enough for me to hear, yet he didn't question me personally. He heightmogged me and was a generally bigger guy. I'm a twig.
Some people are cowards. Doesn't matter if they're big or not. If there's one thing that humans fear, its confrontation

Maybe he felt threatened cause you are :chad:

Normies: women don't belong to men
Also normies: hey man that's muh girl you're disrespecting you tryna fight?

It happened earlier today when we were both walking out of a shop. I was behind him and his gf who were walking at a snail's pace. I started daydreaming and making up fake scenarios in my head like I always do and I guess I was staring in her direction. He turned around a few times which lead me to snap out of it and I walked past them. When I did that I heard him say "Why was he looking at you like that?" to which she replied "who?" and then he said "that guy". I was the only other person there.
I swear to God there's something about me that causes normies to go out of their way to harass me. It's not just to do with being ugly. I know a lot of ugly people who were left alone for the most part after highschool. These people were in their fucking 20s.

Fucking brutal boyo. I barely ever leave my house so I don't have much opportunities to get harassed though every store clerk I have to deal with gives me attitude.

Has never happened to me. but I am 5'5 midget ethnic. So no one will ever find me threatening unless I grow beard then they see me as terrorist.

white knight syndrome doing overtime

if you weren't a incel he wouldn't say shit, and even so that pussy didn't do nothing against you. at least the foid didn't see you looking at her otherwise she would accuse you of sexually harassing

You aren't entitled to look at people but people that aren't incels believe they are entitled to stare at you whenever they want, talk shit about you and use you an emotional punching bag.