Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normshits think we are racist but yet here we are accepting incels from all races

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Seriously tho we have it all whitecells blackcells asiancells currycells and the list goes on but here we are being racist right :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

normies think we're a bunch of white dudes because that's how the media tries to portray us

Half of this forum is nonwhite. It's like how /pol/ is full of nonwhites and yet it's a supposed white supremacist board

Whos "we" here. Its not like the members have any say on who gets to join and who doesnt.

funny how foids practice Nazi-tier eugenics, but we're the racists for pointing that out :feelsseriously:
long story short: you should treat normies like underdeveloped AIs - they can't detect nuance, context and different uses of language, they simply see a humorous nickname like "currycel" or "ricecel" and they immediately go "DAS RAYCIST"

funny how foids practice Nazi-tier eugenics, but we're the racists for pointing that out :feelsseriously:
long story short: you should treat normies like underdeveloped AIs - they can't detect nuance, context and different uses of language, they simply see a humorous nickname like "currycel" or "ricecel" and they immediately go "DAS RAYCIST"
Yeah they're so retarded and fixated on virtue signaling that they stop at those names without understanding the point of what we're saying

we accept incels of all races was my point

I dont think any of us have a say in who posts here.
tbh alot of ethniccels seem to really hate whitecels
I dont hate whitecels. I hate self-hating white worshiping ethnics who post here. Theyre an obnoxious lot.

Last edited:
hey media im an ethnic and I hate women and want the shariah back