Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion North Caucasians are a race of alphas and underrated

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
As some have discussed yesterday North Caucasians, which includes most famously the Chechen people, are a race of moggers and absolute alpha males.
Physically they resemble bulky and pale looking Arabs,Armenians or Iranians and are mostly Muslim by religion, they are highly tribal and very aggressive, also have a very martial and masculine culture. They should be admired in some ways.

Zabit Magomedsharipov(the second guy) is not good looking and not a good example as he somewhat lacks the classical look but still is very powerful and good fighter
He is an Avar from Dagestan

This guy is a Chechen living in Germany(or Austria), kind of looks like the stereoytypical ashkenazi Jew but I still would bet that he can fight rather well

And another Chechen from Germany, looks more "western"(as in looking white) but still has slight arabid/west asian features

Murad Nukhadiev is an Avar wrestler from Dagestan, again very alpha and very middle eastern/asia minor looking

Last we have Chechen alpha male Anzhor Aziev beating up some nasty Serb. This Caucasian almost looks Chimpanzee like yet he is very attractive I would say objectively

Are they "white"? Well if Jews,Iranians and Levantines can be white(and some can) than so are these people, I mean they are literally CAUCASIAN, the place Blumenbach named the white race after