Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel North Korea 1989 HD Video Footage

You would slay in North Korea

interesting ngl

Their faces look dimporhic af. Strong lower thirds, prominent zygos etc.
I would have a Hapa Face mogging son and he shall start the great revolution

jfl when living under a dictatorship is safer than living in Londonstan or any 3rd-world invaded Western nation of decay

Before the collapse of the Soviet Union, North Korea was actually ahead of the South in economic development.

jfl when living under a dictatorship is safer than living in Londonstan or any 3rd-world invaded Western nation of decay
The only problem with N korea is it's Planned economy, it should aim to be like Japan in 80s
Before the collapse of the Soviet Union, North Korea was actually ahead of the South in economic development.
Ikr, it was mogging the south, now south is degenerate feminist, and the north will eventually overtake their population

The only problem with N korea is it's Planned economy, it should aim to be like Japan in 80s

Ikr, it was mogging the south, now south is degenerate feminist, and the north will eventually overtake their population
I admit it's not perfect by any means but I was only commenting on the safety of walking around in N Korea as opposed to somewhere in a downtown German city or up here in some of Toronto's shittier neighborhoods.

Yeh. They refuse to accept immigration to counteract their below replacement level birth rate. Japs are kinda based in that regard. It's like Neo-liberalism without the gay diversity pandering.