[Based] North korean woman, based and supremeleaderpilled

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Admiral
-

Look at the commentsection how all those cucks want to "liberate" those foids, but bad luck for those cucks because chairman kim will never let those degenerate hordes of cucked betamales steal their gorgious north korean woman.

:feelsokman: topkek

LastGerman

LastGerman

An Ubermenschcel on No Fap since: November 1th
-
Lol at female soldiers.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
Also, these foids look decent naturally, not like the fkin south Korean whores with their 7 layers of cake up and plastic surgery.

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
Dont release them !!!! Dont do it ! Youll doom us all you fools !!.. the momet youll do it the height avarge of your country will increase and the population will shrink.. there will be alot of males on anti -depression meds and the economy will be at risk ..im telling you dont do it !

Last edited:
KimchiFucker

KimchiFucker

Banned
-
Also, these foids look decent naturally, not like the fkin south Korean whores with their 7 layers of cake up and plastic surgery.
True, most south korean whores get plastic surgery between 16~19
the most disgusting thing about it is they act like they are stacies and forget their ugly face before surgery
i can tell if they had surgery by looking at their face
I hope i can immigrate to N.K someday
S.K foids are corrupted they only want tall good looking guys when N.K women only want faithfulness and commitment

Last edited:
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Is good to be supreme leader and mog all your country. I want too :<

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
North Korea is based and I am glad they avoid western degeneracy

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
I've seen a documentary about Isreal having mandatory military service for foids, dumb kikes kek

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
I've seen a documentary about Isreal having mandatory military service for foids, dumb kikes kek
Ive been in the israeli military ...those foids are a bunch of whores .. they not usefull at all for combat or protection only for office or logistics ..and for warriors to fuck here and there

KimchiFucker

KimchiFucker

Banned
-
Lol at female soldiers.
South Korean women don't go to the army when South Korean men must serve for 2 years in their early 20s
this country is cucked

Last edited:
startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
Ive been in the israeli military ...those foids are a bunch of whores .. they not usefull at all for combat or protection only for office or logistics ..and for warriors to fuck here and there
Yeah, I thought so. One must be insanely delusional and bluepilled to think that women are capable of fighting on a battlefield or being helpful in war scenarios.

Inkwell

Inkwell

Recruit
-
Yeah, I thought so. One must be insanely delusional and bluepilled to think that women are capable of fighting on a battlefield or being helpful in war scenarios.
I'm sure there are women who do a better job on the battlefield than some soy cuck pacifist men. But on average men make better soldiers. Anyone arguing against that should read a fucking biology textbook.

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
I'm sure there are women who do a better job on the battlefield than some soy cuck pacifist men. But on average men make better soldiers. Anyone arguing against that should read a fucking biology textbook.
Sure, there are exceptions for pretty much every rule

Barnacle

Barnacle

Officer
-
In the netherlands we have alot of female police, they are about as useful as you would imagine.
Same in Germany and they are all freaking super models too.

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
North Korea is based and I am glad they avoid western degeneracy
True, majority of the population probably lives under very bad life conditions, but seeing that they dont cave in to all the bullshit of the modern world I still dont want them to open up and receive aid from more developed countries, would only make them into the husk of a people like the South Koreans. North Korean foid is something to dream about, cant get more blackpilled on how shit life can be than that, sadly cant live in North Korea, taking one with me somehow to the west wouldnt do no good.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Lol at this foid worship

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
The most based country in the world. Hopefully, it never get cucked.

Indari

Indari

ASS WHORE !! SHITBALLS!!! CUNT !!!
-
In the netherlands we have alot of female police, they are about as useful as you would imagine.
as if the netherlands has crime

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
Dislike because shitty music

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
I'd like to keep all foids on diet of one cup of rice a day.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
Literally the only females in the world who would die to set American incels free. They probably wouldn't fuck most of us, but they would help us in the Beta Uprising. If they came here to set us free, I would even try to cold approach them because we'd have some things in common to talk about. Pretty much these foids and Gaddafi's Stacy Guard would be the only foids I'd ever cold approach, because the 1% chance of them liking me would be worth the risk of brutal rejection. I want a waifu who hates America as much as I do, but isn't a fat, blue haired SJW. Imagine a waifu who would fight by your side in the battle to rise up against the (((ultra rich elite))).