Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based North korean woman, based and supremeleaderpilled

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

Look at the commentsection how all those cucks want to "liberate" those foids, but bad luck for those cucks because chairman kim will never let those degenerate hordes of cucked betamales steal their gorgious north korean woman.

:feelsokman: topkek

Lol at female soldiers.

that comment section
Cripepe

Best Korea ngl

Also, these foids look decent naturally, not like the fkin south Korean whores with their 7 layers of cake up and plastic surgery.

Dont release them !!!! Dont do it ! Youll doom us all you fools !!.. the momet youll do it the height avarge of your country will increase and the population will shrink.. there will be alot of males on anti -depression meds and the economy will be at risk ..im telling you dont do it !

Last edited:
Is good to be supreme leader and mog all your country. I want too :<

North Korea is based and I am glad they avoid western degeneracy

I've seen a documentary about Isreal having mandatory military service for foids, dumb kikes kek

I've seen a documentary about Isreal having mandatory military service for foids, dumb kikes kek

Ive been in the israeli military ...those foids are a bunch of whores .. they not usefull at all for combat or protection only for office or logistics ..and for warriors to fuck here and there

Ive been in the israeli military ...those foids are a bunch of whores .. they not usefull at all for combat or protection only for office or logistics ..and for warriors to fuck here and there
Yeah, I thought so. One must be insanely delusional and bluepilled to think that women are capable of fighting on a battlefield or being helpful in war scenarios.

Yeah, I thought so. One must be insanely delusional and bluepilled to think that women are capable of fighting on a battlefield or being helpful in war scenarios.

I'm sure there are women who do a better job on the battlefield than some soy cuck pacifist men. But on average men make better soldiers. Anyone arguing against that should read a fucking biology textbook.

I'm sure there are women who do a better job on the battlefield than some soy cuck pacifist men. But on average men make better soldiers. Anyone arguing against that should read a fucking biology textbook.
Sure, there are exceptions for pretty much every rule

In the netherlands we have alot of female police, they are about as useful as you would imagine.
Same in Germany and they are all freaking super models too.

North Korea is based and I am glad they avoid western degeneracy

True, majority of the population probably lives under very bad life conditions, but seeing that they dont cave in to all the bullshit of the modern world I still dont want them to open up and receive aid from more developed countries, would only make them into the husk of a people like the South Koreans. North Korean foid is something to dream about, cant get more blackpilled on how shit life can be than that, sadly cant live in North Korea, taking one with me somehow to the west wouldnt do no good.

Lol at this foid worship

The most based country in the world. Hopefully, it never get cucked.

In the netherlands we have alot of female police, they are about as useful as you would imagine.
as if the netherlands has crime

Dislike because shitty music

I'd like to keep all foids on diet of one cup of rice a day.

Literally the only females in the world who would die to set American incels free. They probably wouldn't fuck most of us, but they would help us in the Beta Uprising. If they came here to set us free, I would even try to cold approach them because we'd have some things in common to talk about. Pretty much these foids and Gaddafi's Stacy Guard would be the only foids I'd ever cold approach, because the 1% chance of them liking me would be worth the risk of brutal rejection. I want a waifu who hates America as much as I do, but isn't a fat, blue haired SJW. Imagine a waifu who would fight by your side in the battle to rise up against the (((ultra rich elite))).

Also, these foids look decent naturally, not like the fkin south Korean whores with their 7 layers of cake up and plastic surgery.
JFL if you think these models solders aren't wearing makeup.