Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Northern Mongoloid race is most moon faced on Earth

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
No other ethnicity can exceed cheekbone width. 4/5 Kazakh girls have very nice cheekbones that Borat approve. It good feature and I attract
10ccffa30b729b893a06632150c9996a.jpg

This is all because of Genghis Khan

I'd prefer Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Central Asia Maxxing is way more legit the SEAmaxxing.

genghis khan was the most based riceman who ever existed

I'd prefer Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Central Asia Maxxing is way more legit the SEAmaxxing.
More Iranic admixture gives sharper features but more old looking but all of Central Asia is preferable to in comparison to Jungle Orangutan maxxing.
genghis khan was the most based riceman who ever existed
Modern Mongolian diet is 99% red meat and no grain other than wheat

More Iranic admixture gives sharper features but more old looking but all of Central Asia is preferable to in comparison to Orangutan maxxing.

maybe if other ricemen were exposed to such a diet, less of us would be incelled(inb4 cope)

maybe if other ricemen were exposed to such a diet, less of us would be incelled(inb4 cope)
It's boring tbh. A lot of Buuz and Khuushuur with very little spices/herbs. Picture of Mongolian diet in a nutshell.

IMG_1168-e1518508887796.jpg

Last edited:
More Iranic admixture gives sharper features but more old looking but all of Central Asia is preferable to in comparison to Jungle Orangutan maxxing.

I like to call narrow faces and jaws Grainface