Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (norwood reaper) (rope) is anyone here a norwood 6 or 7?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
norwood-scale-nw2.png

the norwood reaper collects ALL his debts

its only a matter of time before you get that knock on your door

and you can try running but you will only bald exhausted

191073-131-0D844C57.jpg

tbh imho ngl
b
q
h

@SchrodingersDick
@Ritalincel

dutasteride takes a shit all over the norwood reaper and anally rapes him

Is saying "fakecel if nw 1 or 2" a thing I wonder? Just curious. Similar to the height policecels who say the same thing about tallcels.

There is no escape.

Uncle is Norwood7.

Is saying "fakecel if nw 1 or 2" a thing I wonder? Just curious. Similar to the height policecels who say the same thing about tallcels.

Baldcels are the niggers of the 21st Century

NW0 = life on God mode

I'm a NW3 according to that scale. I'm one of the lucky ones, the reaper hasnt finished the job yet. At the rate I'm going I anticipate I'll be fully scalped by 35 if not sooner.

im a diffuse NW2. just a matter of time

norwood-scale-nw2.png

the norwood reaper collects ALL his debts

and you can try running but you will only bald exhausted

191073-131-0D844C57.jpg

tbh imho ngl
b
q
h

@SchrodingersDick
@Ritalincel
I think most people that get past Norwood 5 just shave it all and go bald. It looks better than being Norwood 6/7.

Should the Norwood Reaper ever pay me a visit, then I will respond immediately and buy me a hair system. At the moment I'm still at NW 0-1.

No because NW1 is still hairloss. A female or juvenile hairline is not on the scale and some men even have it like Kafka, Reagan, Clinton.
NW0

I’m 23 and a full Norwood 7. Head shaved every 2 weeks myself.

NW7 since 20...

My hair is the only good thing about my looks

I have that an eyepatch like that to cover my enopthalmos eye too... Total subhuman disgrace that deserves to die. I hope some some incel comes and shoots me in the head.

I have that an eyepatch like that to cover my enopthalmos eye too... Total subhuman disgrace that deserves to die. I hope some some incel comes and shoots me in the head.
Sorry bro. :feelsbadman: I can relate, my eye are is also fucked up beyond salvation (NCT, upper eyelid exposure, droppy eyelid on one eye that makes them asymmetric). Sometimes I think about wearing an eyepatch too, though I'm sure it would just worsen my situation by making me stand out even more.

Do you wear it when you go outside? How do people react when they see it?

My heart goes out to everyone affected by the norwood reaper. :feelsbadman:

Hopefully the fucker shows me some mercy.

Sorry bro. :feelsbadman: I can relate, my eye are is also fucked up beyond salvation (NCT, upper eyelid exposure, droppy eyelid on one eye that makes them asymmetric). Sometimes I think about wearing an eyepatch too, though I'm sure it would just worsen my situation by making me stand out even more.

Do you wear it when you go outside? How do people react when they see it?
I'm trying to get a doctor's permission to wear it at work. I have psuedo NCT and droop on one side due to the enopthalmos. I wear in in the house so I don't feel suicidal when I go to the bathroom. I wear it whenever I go outside except work. I prop the corner of my eye up with a bandaid to attempt to match the corner of the normal eye and wear eyelid tape on both eyes to fake symmetry. It always looks a bit fucked up because no matter what because left eye id 3mm deeper than my right. Enopthalmos fucks your whole eye up, you'll need a $10,000+ orbital volume augmentation, a $2,500-$5,000 cantho, and a $5,000+ bleph just to not have creepy eyes...Orbital volume surgeons are rare too. I'm surprised more incels haven't talked about enopthalmos because it is one of the biggest death sentences I know of.