Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nostalgia Thread

How do i know that im alive?
:cryfeels:

"SpongeBob: This doesn't look too good, Patrick.

Patrick: [In a weak voice] You mean we're not gonna get the crown, save the town and Mr. Krabs?

SpongeBob: I don't even think we're gonna be able to save ourselves, buddy. It looks like what everybody said about us is true, Patrick. We're just kids. A couple of kids in way over their heads. We were doomed from the start. I mean, look at us. We didn't even come close to the crown. We let everybody down. "

Im so fucking sad lately. :cryfeels:

Did you play this on japanese when you were a kid? How?

Ancient song from my childhood, when Evangelion was cool even in a country like Spain. Good old times.

revives me
Indeed. I love it. I used to cope with this game and coulton music during college. It was hell... But still better than now. I still can remember those cold nights spending time alone, thinking that I had a chance and that it was just a matter of time, just playing games, waiting for the best the next day. Nostalgia is all I have now.

This makes me depressed, wish I could go back

Nothing makes me more nostalgic than Wind Waker music

Seeing these old threads makes me feel so nostalgic.

One of my favorite games when I was a kid. Too hard for me, but I loved it. I've watched a longplay and a walkthrough these last days. I wish I could go back. When I thought and felt like I was human.

This life is taking so much time to end. I'm so fucking tired.

Man I still wish I was a kid. I legit peaked in third grade.

Makes me wanna cry

Ah, I remember posting in this thread back in the day. They were simpler times, when I was young and carefree. Good times, man, good times.

Ah, I remember posting in this thread back in the day. They were simpler times, when I was young and carefree. Good times, man, good times.

I have no problem with an old and nostalgic nostalgia thread lol

I didnt know the video. FUCK. Fucking suifuel.

The feels :cryfeels:

Those feels are more real than this life.
I also played FFX when i was a kid. I loved that game and still watch longplays and listen to the OST. I perfectly remember how much i expected the game and how excited i was... and when the game was released, it was even better than that. I remember that i needed to use Yojimbo all the time because i sucked at the game and that summon could one-hit anything if you payed him and got lucky. Then i played hundreds of hours more until i unlocked everything... except some things like the (maybe?) ultimate weapon for Lulu, because u needed to dodge 100 lightnings in that fucking places where they hit you after a white flash.
God. I wish i could be back there, just playing and minding my own bussiness, until i die.

The PS2 start up sequence but I’m too lazy to actually link it.

I was promised to be loved by someone, so i "could give you all you deserve"

Fuerte
fue cuando Nicodemo
pervirtió a San Áspide
aquel verano fatal.

"Fuerte!"
le dijo Ana a su hermano
y le apretaba las manos
aquella noche fatal.

Fuerte
me entran ganas de cogerte
y darte lo que te mereces,
eso y más,
y darte todo y más.

Solos
en una isla griega,
siempre tirándose
a matar.
Solos
en algún otro planeta
en una nube bajo el mar ...

Fuerte
eso y más,
y darte todo y más.

Fuerte
me entran ganas de cogerte ...

Now, i must constantly remind myself that "it will finish soon"

El tiempo del lobo
es el reverso de la verdad,
cada segundo en esa otra realidad
hay como un jucio final.

Por tanto, intentando
despojar a aquella gente de su humanidad
se queda usted fuera,
expulsado de la especie humana.

Y la secta, la nueva ciencia,
rapta bebés de corta edad
y se hacen chupar el sexo
por el instinto de mamar.

La guerra acaba, lo dicen muchos,
muy pronto todo acabará
Ya está muy cerca el ejército ruso,
muy pronto todo acabará

Huele tan raro todo este humo,
muy pronto todo acabará.
Doctor Menguele,
doctor Horroris Causa.

No queda tiempo,
hay que experimentar sin pausa,
y los niños en sus bracitos,
el virus de la humanodeficiencia humana.

El buen doctor,
el médico bueno,
el que les curará
y les quitará el miedo.

Y a lo sumo quedará humo,
el que oscurece la mañana y el futuro.
Es lo que quedará de cada uno,
sólo una leve sombra de humo.

Pero antes de matarlos
despojabais a esa gente de su humanidad.
Se queda usted fuera,

Antes de morir les obligabais a matar
y a perder la condición humana.
Se queda usted fuera,

"Las matanzas de hoy son mentira",
sois vosotros los que sois mentira.
"Las torturas de hoy son mentira",
sois vosotros los que sois mentira.

No lo hicieron otros, lo hicimos nosotros,
cualquiera de nosotros pudo haber estado allí.
"Yo cumplía ordenes", "creía en el mensaje",
"me lavaron el cerebro", "yo sólo estaba allí".

"Yo para salvar la vida sólo un día más
metí a mis paisanos en la cámara de gas",
"el miedo me sacó a Belcebú de mi interior",
"yo sólo lo hice por vivir algo mejor".

"Nadie lo sabría, me iban a matar
y todo recuerdo se iba a incinerar".
Como esta canción, ya la van a sepultar
y toda la culpa nadie la recordará.

Millones de muertos desde dentro de la tierra
gritan en un coro cuatridimensional
de millones de muertos desde dentro de la tierra
que gritan en un coro cuatridimensional
de millones de muertos desde dentro de la tierra
que gritan en un coro cuatridimensional
de millones de muertos desde ...

Life is a scam, bois.

I like this guy. Reminds me of a cousin i used to play Vice City with. He wasnt smart, and he sucked at the game, but he is one of the only friends i had. It was funny to watch him play, he complained a lot about the game, like Phil. Like 17 or 18 years ago. Im so fucking old.
Sorry for my bad english, im drunk and almost a boomer at this point.

Literally my first horror game. I played the demo of course. I think i was the first kid that had one of these consoles. I didnt understand anything, and i was extremely scared. I literally never finished it, for me it was like a whole game i could spend hours.
I played the first demo disc, the one that was included with the PSX, so many times that i remember every game. Included this one. I only played Super Nintendo before, and always in someone else´s home. I could not even believe it when my parents gave me this.

I remember when i was, idk, 12 or 13. My parents took me to a cheap appartment near to the beach during summer. My parents would vegetate around and relax from their hellish job after many hours in the beach, and i would play this game. The smell of the sea, the different food in my stomach, the different place, the light, the music of the game during their siesta. I could not care less about the mini-TV, about playing it with low volume, about not having a chair and sitting in my bed. I remember being happy. Honestly, completely and absolutely happy. If there is a God, when i die i will be playing ZOE2 there, forever. Always around 16:30, my parents always about to wake upbut not yet, about to beat the game but not yet. Suspended in that light, in that music, barely concious about anything else, but the game.

When i think that this quarentine is gonna be over for everyone but me, but us, i want to fucking kill myself. How much more is it going to last? This life is not even an animal life. I want to die. I need to die.

I'm nostalgic for this thread.

I'm nostalgic for this thread.

Same. Sometimes i miss this thread, so i come here and i post my random boomer trash. I need to be drunk tho. One day i will finally kill myself and all that will be left from me will be this mountain of cringy videos and confessions in bad english. Traces of a trashy cringy virgin beta male that once lived, an incel that was obsessed with his childhood. A pathetic "male" who was bad at socializing even in a incel fooking forum.

Way before the memes, there was Charlie the unicorn.

Life has always been an scam. The signs were there since the beginning.