Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nostalgia Thread

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
If it does not cause you a deep feeling of nostalgia, it does not belong here

Anything is welcome: music, vids, pics, quotes, stories...
Any language allowed.
Just post it
And thank you for sharing

Last edited:
life always sucks and there are not motives to be nostalgic

life always sucks and there are not motives to be nostalgic

I didnt have a bad childhood. I thought it was bad when i was a child, but now i recognize that those paceful moments playing my PSX or my PS2 were probably the closest ive been to happiness. tbh
Im sorry you dont have good old times to "take refuge" as buddhists say :feelsbadman:

nostalgia for me is back in early years of childhood

nostalgia for me is back in early years of childhood

Any opening from an old cartoon you want to share?
Any song from those early years that you can remember?
Maybe a pic of your street back then that you can still find easily?

Last edited:

Burton always intended for the story to continue, and had very specific ideas as to how the plot would have developed:

the storyline was written to be an allegory of the Christian Gospel. As a Christian, I have always wanted to try and create a 'Christian' game, but that is incredibly difficult as the whole basis of Christianity is for you to give your life to Jesus, and trust and pray to God for help and guidance. That doesn't make for the best gameplay [...] In games, you want to be the hero, and Christianity is all about humility, which is the opposite of you being the hero. However, C. S. Lewis wrote a popular story which was an allegory of the Gospel, called The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He created a compelling story with pro-active characters, that also had a gospel message. So that's what I tried to do with Haven. The good guy was called Athellion (a the-Lion), the bad guy was called Vetch (witch), the traitor who caused the world's downfall was called Dasis (Ju-"Das Is"-cariot), and so on. There are loads of things like this in the game. The only problem was, the game ends with a cliffhanger ending paralleling The Crucifixion. As no sequel was ever made, there was no "after 3 days..." scene and so the full story was never told.[15]

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haven:_Call_of_the_King

Never noticed this while playing lol
Anyway, it wasnt one of my favorites, i barely played it.

I just remember shooting ships with a Canon in the shore and having a yoyo lol.

Also did you play Chaos Legion? That's another one. I have nostalgia because I always daydream about the past and how I felt better back then lol.

:feelsmega: One of my favorites of all time :feelsmega:
Played it so much time that i know i was, for a time, the best player of the game in Spain. I had all the answers in the nerd forums. Also, i play it sometimes nowadays, when im pretty bored and play my old PS2 for the nostalgia.
I still listen to the OST lol
Cant believe the game have been basically forgotten. Not even a decent entry on gamefaqs

:feelsmega: One of my favorites of all time :feelsmega:
Played it so much time that i know i was, for a time, the best player of the game in Spain. I had all the answers in the nerd forums. Also, i play it sometimes nowadays, when im pretty bored and play my old PS2 for the nostalgia.
I still listen to the OST lol
Cant believe the game have been basically forgotten. Not even a decent entry on gamefaqs
I got it at the flea market because I thought it looked cool. Days before I looked up if games were good before I played them. I went pretty much off the cover art lol. But I never beat Chaos Legion, game was too hard for me. That and Dark Cloud. Shit I miss these games

I got it at the flea market because I thought it looked cool. Days before I looked up if games were good before I played them. I went pretty much off the cover art lol. But I never beat Chaos Legion, game was too hard for me. That and Dark Cloud. Shit I miss these games

Yes, it was way too hard. Easy mode was hard, normal was hell, hard was impossible.... lol
I really miss how they felt back them indeed

B00008GQXWa5002.jpg

higher_definition_pokemon_sapphire_title_by_cyberoblivion-d6y75ba.gif

tumblr_oxcrcdlBoT1waeoa6o2_500.gif

I remember the days I spent walking the forest paths alone, in my teenage years... forsaken, depressed and without a purpose.
I remember the house by the great hills and vineyards in which I have grown up, oh those ancient landscapes now destroyed by man's greed and his wretched factories.

I remember the life as it was before all this sadness has fallen over me.

I remember the days I spent walking the forest paths alone, in my teenage years... forsaken, depressed and without a purpose.
I remember the house by the great hills and vineyards in which I have grown up, oh those ancient landscapes now destroyed by man's greed and his wretched factories.

I remember the life as it was before all this sadness has fallen over me.

Never forget it.

>tfw no delicious kida gf

best bleach waifu

I remember catching this on Toonami one day; It was the first animu film I'd ever seen

Back when cartoon network was actually good

Last edited:

This gives me the feels.

This recalls autumnal scenes from the hinterlands: old wooden piers, storm clouds gathering over the highway with the smell of Earth heavy in the air, staring out the window at the sun setting behind a dense profusion of shedding trees.

This next one evokes a period from only a little over two years ago; waking up, vitality:

Does this count or is it too recent?

Not really my taste anymore, but I loved this song.
I remember getting my first ever headphones, having a sleepover in my sister's room and listening to this in the evening. I got goosebumps listening to this.

I was a kid. Socially awkward. My family made me go to this firefighter camp. This song played while we were at a campfire. I loved it.
I only went because of my 4,5 years older sister, so I was surrounded by teenagers that were significantly older. They were drunk, smoking, vomitting and all that shit teenagers do.
Ironic how the line "One day baby we'll be old and think about the stories that we could have told" hits home now. I did not have an interesting youth whereas most teenagers did. I have no stories to tell. I rotted inside my childroom staring at my computer screen until it was time to go to bed.

Not really my taste anymore, but I loved this song.
I remember getting my first ever headphones, having a sleepover in my sister's room and listening to this in the evening. I got goosebumps listening to this.
I know that feeling. I used to love this song, and listen to it until falling sleep.

Ironic how the line "One day baby we'll be old and think about the stories that we could have told" hits home now. I did not have an interesting youth whereas most teenagers did. I have no stories to tell. I rotted inside my childroom staring at my computer screen until it was time to go to bed.

Same.... :feelsbadman::incel:
I loved playing my PS2, still remember with joy playing Monster Hunter online back in 2005 :feelsautistic: I remember "headlocking" the monsters, in other words, abusing glitches to make them stay still and let my team kill them easily, like this. Fucking good old times.

Nice song btw. And yes... ironic. There are so many songs that speak to me way louder now that i know my incel fate. Like this one :/

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I know this is normie-tier but I liked it when I was younger.

I played this game on my 3DS(I am a zoomer so) and man this just brings back the memories. This particular track is also very aesthetic.

pokemon-leaf-green-version-v1-1.jpg
Pokemon-Emerald-small-21.jpg
35a589bda89abba6a28c3f629a491d36.jpg
!!e!VbvgBGM~$(KGrHqV,!hsE0GBkN-jPBNP4g!Etq!~~_1.JPG
latest

yea i could put down just about any pokemon game ever @BigGhey

220px-Crash_Bandicoot_3_Warped_Original_Box_Art.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Excel-at-Supremacy-in-Age-of-Mythology-Step-9.jpg
picture-2.png

I am so sorry for you that this is nostalgia for you and you never experienced pokemon first editions on a classic gameboy without color screen.