Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nostalgia Thread

I am so sorry for you that this is nostalgia for you and you never experienced pokemon first editions on a classic gameboy without color screen.
fakking youngcels

This song will make literally anyone nostalgic

81WLmB19m0L SY500

Such a good game I have been playing when I was a child...

View attachment 79052
Such a good game I have been playing when I was a child...

I loved that game! I started playing the series at the beginning (PS2) but UNITE was the best of them all. I unlocked it all, and, if i remember it correctly, there was a white akantor and a white fatalis, and those were the hardest ones. I remember finally crafting their weapons and armors after killing them tons of times and feeling like a god.
Pure nostalgia....

I loved that game! I started playing the series at the beginning (PS2) but UNITE was the best of them all. I unlocked it all, and, if i remember it correctly, there was a white akantor and a white fatalis, and those were the hardest ones. I remember finally crafting their weapons and armors after killing them tons of times and feeling like a god.
Pure nostalgia....
You did kill a White Fatalis? God you are lol. Respect man.

How could I have missed a nostalgia thread? Nostalgia is the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.

pokemon-leaf-green-version-v1-1.jpg
Pokemon-Emerald-small-21.jpg
35a589bda89abba6a28c3f629a491d36.jpg
!!e!VbvgBGM~$(KGrHqV,!hsE0GBkN-jPBNP4g!Etq!~~_1.JPG
latest

yea i could put down just about any pokemon game ever @BigGhey

220px-Crash_Bandicoot_3_Warped_Original_Box_Art.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Excel-at-Supremacy-in-Age-of-Mythology-Step-9.jpg
picture-2.png
Amazing picks. Pokemon Silver (gen 2) is the best game I have ever played and Pokemon Ruby (gen 3) is also one of my favorite games of all time.
And of course Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank such amazing games.
I also LOVED Age of Mythology as a child and it is still an awesome game I still play it sometimes.

New

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Medal of Honor Allied Assault (2002) theme song.

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal New Bark Town

Last edited:
my first time masturbating

You did kill a White Fatalis? God you are lol. Respect man.

I didnt do it alone obviously, and i had a lot of free time when i was young (no social life). Beating the game playing solo was impossible if i remember it correctly. I remember that i managed to play the game "online" (even if the game didnt had that mode in europe, just japan) thanks to a weird program, i think it was called hamachi or something like that, that allowed me to play online just by wifi. Thats why i could get that far. I wish i had friends to play the game with tbh... but whatever.
Pure nostalgia. I wish i could go back in time and stay young and carefree for all eternity.
Nostalgia is the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.

Could not agree more. Smoking and getting lost in the deepest nostalgia i can manage to feel is probably my ultimate cope.
I think there are too many youngcels in this forum... thats why there is almost nobody here posting. Its hard to really feel pure nostalgia to something you played/watched/listened to/... just 2 or 3 years ago. Also, there are people here that didnt have a good (or average) childhood, so for them there is nothing to feel nostalgia about. So fucking sad if you think about it.

Anyway... i played every MoH from PS2, KotOR from Xbox, pokemon blue from GBColor... I still watch every video that some (nostalgic) youtubers upload about those old games, like

If there is a heaven after death, mine will be an eternal childhood with no worries, oblivious to my ugliness and lack of social skills, deluded about my future.... Ignorance was a blessing. I miss so much about my old me.

Last edited:
I didnt do it alone obviously, and i had a lot of free time when i was young (no social life). Beating the game playing solo was impossible if i remember it correctly. I remember that i managed to play the game "online" (even if the game didnt had that mode in europe, just japan) thanks to a weird program, i think it was called hamachi or something like that, that allowed me to play online just by wifi. Thats why i could get that far. I wish i had friends to play the game with tbh... but whatever.
Pure nostalgia. I wish i could go back in time and stay young and carefree for all eternity.
I'm recognizing myself so much in what you are saying (does that sentence even make sense?).

Beating MHFU solo was impossible indeed. I fail to see how you can kill a White Fatalis alone for exemple (rank 9 obviously, I did kill the rank 6 one alone).
I have so much memories from this game. It's like I could remember ever quest I did in it. I'm so much nostalgic about it that it even kills me.
I was playing it with my brother for a good portion. So much quests with him.
Did a great part of the game solo too.

You had a big chance playing it online lol. Wished I could but yeah.

Glad to see another fan of the franchise overall!
By the way, do you have Monster Hunter World?

There is nothing I have in common with these people here, but for some reason, the picture still causes nostalgia in me:

CwAyXf4.jpg

A few weeks ago, @UltraFayJr. posted the slateport city song form 3rd gen pokemon games in our music listening channel on discord and I swear I teared up listening to it. It just reminded me of being like 8 or 9 years old, saving up for the Red Gameboy Advance SP all summer, buying it right before school started up, then playing Pokemon emerald. Better days before the troubles of male loneliness struck me.

This is one of the 1st games I played. I remember it fondly despite never finishing it, at the time I played it I didn't even speak English.

I miss the early 2000s so bad. The last relatively sane period in human history, even if they were ultra-kiked.
Video related was my shit as a kid.

I didnt know the vid or the youtube channel, thanks for sharing it!

I would not say that my childhood was paradise by itself, but compared with my life now, it feels like it. Im an atheist also, so i think theres nothing for us after death. But my childhoob, even not being perfect, was the closest thing to happiness ive experienced in my life.
Im also addicted to watching longplays of my favorite games while i was a child, as you probably know if you see what ive shared in this thread.
For me, nostalgia is a very intimate feeling that i dont want to feel in social or public situations or scenarios. I feel raped when someone irl wants to talk about something nostalgic with me. Its just too sacred to be shared with humans that hate me anyway.
Indeed, since im a teen ive never experienced anything positive, and being an adult is hell for me.
You are welcome.

I don´t understand that I wish so much that I would have someone irl to talk about nostalgia with someone who understands that life after puberty isn´t worth living because life peaked in Childhood and after the peak it can only go downhill from there. I wish to be able to sit down with a person and talk about this stuff and look at videos about nostalgia like the Pokemon Gen 2 gameplay or songs to see their face light up with nostalgia with that little genuine smile because it gives a spark of happiness because of the reminiscence of a better time when we were kids.

One of my first PSX games. Too hard for my young self, but i played it non-stop for weeks. The music still brings tears to my eyes.... so much fucking nostalgia.
I wish i could be paid for playing my childhood games.

Funny how we all spent our childhoods playing games and watching anime. Like we're LDARing from the start...

I get a lot of nostalgia for videogames i played back when i was a kid, more or less ages 4 - 12. I have some nostalgia for films, but nowhere near as much as it is for videogames

Funny how we all spent our childhoods playing games and watching anime. Like we're LDARing from the start...

It was in our nature so time just showed what it was contained in our genes from the start... our destiny was sealed when we were born.

I get a lot of nostalgia for videogames i played back when i was a kid, more or less ages 4 - 12. I have some nostalgia for films, but nowhere near as much as it is for videogames

Which games?

Which games?
Too many to name/count.
But the main ones for me are Peter Jackson's King Kong, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2, Lego Star Wars the complete saga and Star Wars Bounty Hunter.
As you can tell, i was a Star Wars nut as a kid :soy:

crash bandicoot
good days...

Too many to name/count.
But the main ones for me are Peter Jackson's King Kong, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2, Lego Star Wars the complete saga and Star Wars Bounty Hunter.
As you can tell, i was a Star Wars nut as a kid :soy:

I played some of those games, but the only Star Wars game i remember that i liked was KOTOR. I played King Kong on my 360, but i was almost an adult by then...

crash bandicoot
good days...

Only player Crash Team Racing, i didnt like the Crash saga when i was a child for some reason.
Ive read so many times that that game was actually better played with friends... i will never know.

Is that TES: Oblivion? One of my favorite games of all time.

I played mostly emulator games when I was younger. NES stuff. I got into anime when I was 12 or 13.

Who remembers Armake21? I used to love his angry reviews back in 2006-2010

The genesis,in general.It had some amazing games.

One of my favorite games of all time. I played it until i unlocked litteraly everything, and then, i kept playing it. So much fucking nostalgia. Im so fucking sad.