Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Not a ban request

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Everything I say on this forum is my authentic belief. None of it is satirical or joke. Its all real. Including any and all condoning of violence or illegal activity that may have been stated by this account. The FBI and the police cannot touch me over this shit. Infact its such a trivial concern to me that it doesn't even cross my mind.

I unironically believe that feminism and women's rights was a mistake and (maybe violent) takeover of women by patriarchy is the only final solution to inceldom. I also believe that lgbt people are all mentally ill and should be put in hospitals to be fixed

I admire Elliot Roger for his courage to take action in the face of his life's circumstances. I also believe that not allowing 18+ men to fuck jbs is dumb if you allow them to be fucked by younger men.

I agree with everything minus the admiration for ER, though I can empathize with him. Good post overall.

Everything I say on this forum is my authentic belief. None of it is satirical or joke. Its all real. Including any and all condoning of violence or illegal activity that may have been stated by this account. The FBI and the police cannot touch me over this shit. Infact its such a trivial concern to me that it doesn't even cross my mind.

I unironically believe that feminism and women's rights was a mistake and (maybe violent) takeover of women by patriarchy is the only final solution to inceldom. I also believe that lgbt people are all mentally ill and should be put in hospitals to be fixed

I admire Elliot Roger for his courage to take action in the face of his life's circumstances. I also believe that not allowing 18+ men to fuck jbs is dumb if you allow them to be fucked by younger men.
Added to my signature
I agree with everything minus the admiration for ER, though I can empathize with him. Good post overall.
He killed normies and more importantly foids and they wish we were dead

Last edited:
Mainländer
based!
Mainländer

Based post

it's like people forget this isn't supposed to be a joke forum.

5unD.gif

The hunt is on.
d5f2aeed0966829cd65104bf7c966c01.gif

I agree 100% with everything the OP states

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back