Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Not being a father/never spreading genes

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
It seems some of you guys are pretty adamant that not having kids and spreading your genes is not important, and that there's nothing "winning" about having successfully passed on your genes. But the thing is, to me, the only real legitimate objective meaning of life, is to procreate, if your genes live on, it means you won at the nature game, so how exactly isn't that a big deal?

I would at least be successful at the only objective measure of success, which is spreading your genetics, it is objective because that is the natural order, we judge which animals are successful in the wild 100% based on their ability to pass on their genetics, the animals who fail to breed are considered natures losers. But I am willing to hear why I should stop caring wanting to spread my genes.....it would be great if you could convince me, it would take some mental anguish off my head

I have only desire to enjoy pleasant company of cute adorable loli and seek enlightenment tohetger, having children is just optional. So ugly femorloids are absolute trash for me

That's not winning, nobody wins in the end as there are only varying degrees of failure, and there is absolutely nothing which states that procreation is an objective meaning. Objectivity requires judgement from someone/something which can truly be considered objective, and is beyond all doubt, yet we have absolutely nothing of the sort. Your genes aren't you(it's fake immortality), and the moment you die, not only will you cease to exist, but it will be as if nothing ever existed at all. It literally makes no difference whatsoever in the end.

While there may be no objective meaning, my subjective analysis would suggest that eliminating negative sensations and emotions is the best way to live. So sure, following from that it's better to have sex, that way you won't experience sexual/touch starvation. However reproducing is actually a bad outcome, at least for the newly created human in question anyway. I post more about what I mean here, and here, but basically procreation is creating a problem for the sake of someone else to go about resolving it. So it's not only pointless, but measurably harmful.

I always wanted to have family and kids. I wanted to care about someone more than about myself to handle my ego, bring somebody to this world to celebrate miracle of life, make him happy, create something I have complete responsibility for. Too bad an incel can't have it.

I don't care about spreading my shit genes. I'd be happy if some eugenics program gave me a girlfriend if in exchange I'd get a vasectomy.

I’m happy with raising my wifes son
3A92478C 1A9D 4510 AD41 3307DB66E195

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best looking people of all time and he doesn't have kids so I wouldn't be so sure about that.

In a few generations your lineage becomes small percent as a contribution. It’s a fools game.
The world is already overpopulated with apes. Let the culling begin.

Fuck reproducing. All your genes are already out there, you are nothing special. Even if you have kids in a few generations their genetics are going to be so far removed from yours it wouldn't of matterd anyway. We are not immortal anyway so we can't even see that far. Come on guys we are not women we don't have a "desire" to have kids, only sex which facilitates reproduction. I would never reproduce just for the satisfaction of "reproduction" who cares. And before you say "But muh genetic lineage going back to the first organism" DURR" well so is a bacteria so who gives a fck.

guys are pretty adamant that not having kids and spreading your genes is not important, and that there's nothing "w
It requires money and time. I want to hobbymaxx and spend my money on hobbies.

Personally, I never, ever want kids. It couldn't be further from what I want from life. I can't begin to comprehend the idea of having to dedicate my life to raising another human being.

I couldn't give a fuck about my bloodline. I'm quite happy for it to end with me. I wouldn't consider continuing my bloodline to be 'success' in life because if that happened (not that it ever will) I'd find myself in a position in which I never wanted to be.

Who cares about what happens after you die.

The only people who should be procreating are high IQ people (ded srs).

Abstaining from producing children (like I have a choice) is my idea of voluntary eugenics. My sperm my choice
The only people who should be procreating are high IQ people (ded srs).
Foids see IQ as a vagina dryer.

Reproduction is the sole meaning of life.

I’m conflicted, as organisms our sole purpose is survival and reproduction and that’s what most of our actions and thoughts revolve around and get I consciously realize that doing so is a bad idea given my genetic makeup and the state of the world today

Title is my worst nightmare. Hell can't exist because this is the cruelest existence possible.

It does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

have you ever notice that the more stupid and poor they are, the more children they have?
reality is becoming like the film "Idiocracy".

I don't see passing on your genes as the ultimate objective of life. Some people on here have stated that the only reason why we desire sex is to pass on our genes. I don't agree. The reason why we desire sex is simply because it feels good. Technically, we sleep because not sleeping will kill us in the long run but when you go to bed, you don't think to yourself "I'm doing this to stay alive", you simply wish to end the state of fatigue which you are in.
Sex is something similar, it may have a greater purpose behind it but that doesn't mean it's the main motive for why we do it. If it was, why would people masturbate? Why wouldn't more men risk life-long prison sentences by raping a foid? The supposed objective of the human existence should be worth suffering a punishment like that for.

I believe that if people reach a certain amount of mental anguish, they simple lose the will to procreate. It's probably an evolutionary mechanism to prevent people from being born into lives that are simply not sustainable. Kind of like how women become temporary infertile when they are starving because the body 'realises' that it cannot provide a fetus its required nuitrition. So too does our body realise that any offspring we create would be doomed to the same type of unnatural existence as we are living right now in front of our screens.

have you ever notice that the more stupid and poor they are, the more children they have?
reality is becoming like the film "Idiocracy".

There was a time in the west where the upper classes had 10-20 kids each and the majority of poor had none

I wish gene editing was a thing

I have only desire to enjoy pleasant company of cute adorable loli and seek enlightenment tohetger, having children is just optional. So ugly femorloids are absolute trash for me
Same brah.
Dem foidz r gonna payz real H4RD
I wish gene editing was a thing
Maybe in the future.
I don't see passing on your genes as the ultimate objective of life. Some people on here have stated that the only reason why we desire sex is to pass on our genes. I don't agree. The reason why we desire sex is simply because it feels good. Technically, we sleep because not sleeping will kill us in the long run but when you go to bed, you don't think to yourself "I'm doing this to stay alive", you simply wish to end the state of fatigue which you are in.
Sex is something similar, it may have a greater purpose behind it but that doesn't mean it's the main motive for why we do it. If it was, why would people masturbate? Why wouldn't more men risk life-long prison sentences by raping a foid? The supposed objective of the human existence should be worth suffering a punishment like that for.

I believe that if people reach a certain amount of mental anguish, they simple lose the will to procreate. It's probably an evolutionary mechanism to prevent people from being born into lives that are simply not sustainable. Kind of like how women become temporary infertile when they are starving because the body 'realises' that it cannot provide a fetus its required nuitrition. So too does our body realise that any offspring we create would be doomed to the same type of unnatural existence as we are living right now in front of our screens.
Sex and companionship which in turn validates our desire to be needed.
The satisfaction of having someone by your side in the walks of life.
This is the solely, most honest goal a normal functioning human being values, as a guide to fill their own empty bottles.
In my eyes.
This is my explanation of it.

Last edited:
I always wished to have many children, but nature decided to fuck me over so it's not up to me anymore.

The Earth will die, the Sun will die, then finally the Universe will end. Who cares about procreating? Many Chads have died childless, it’s about being feared by other men and lusted after by women.

I don't want to be a father because of potential divorce rape along with my shitty genes that gave me mental health issues, my father's genetics almost gave me scoliosis and may give me similar back problems when I'm older.

My Genes is on my mattress all 3000 plus of them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you have schizophrenia and your kid will 100% have it, do you want him to suffer like you did?
If you are ugly and got bullied, only ever had 1 GF who cheated on you.. would you want him to suffer the same fate?
If accention meant biting your toung 24/7 while around le wifey you hate, would you suffer for that?
Then you actually had the kid and it's 24/7 work, making bottles and changing diapers. And you don't even get any joy from playing with your child because your autistic and would rather be thinking, vidya, or just being alone. Would you do it?
Lots of reasons actually.
Only reason I would tell someone to have a kid is if they are a genuine kind person and likes helping other / raising kids. Big social circle, good job, rich, attractive, love their wife.
Some bullshit excuses are overpopulation or environment.
Lastly you descended from a common ancestor 1M years ago so some of your cousins are around and will carry on a part of your DNA.

If you have schizophrenia and your kid will 100% have it, do you want him to suffer like you did?
If you are ugly and got bullied, only ever had 1 GF who cheated on you.. would you want him to suffer the same fate?
If accention meant biting your toung 24/7 while around le wifey you hate, would you suffer for that?
Then you actually had the kid and it's 24/7 work, making bottles and changing diapers. And you don't even get any joy from playing with your child because your autistic and would rather be thinking, vidya, or just being alone. Would you do it?
Lots of reasons actually.
Only reason I would tell someone to have a kid is if they are a genuine kind person and likes helping other / raising kids. Big social circle, good job, rich, attractive, love their wife.
Some bullshit excuses are overpopulation or environment.
Lastly you descended from a common ancestor 1M years ago so some of your cousins are around and will carry on a part of your DNA.

Makes sense.

My sisters both had kids.

Yeah every woman has 1 kid, 1/2 of all men have 2 and the other half have 0. It's cruel but if you were OBLIGATED to take care of a screaming needy kid all day you would run away and be happy to pay the child support.

I want sex not to spread my genes. My genes created an incel lmao.

I want sex not to spread my genes. My genes created an incel lmao.
legit. why pass down these trash tier genes. literally have caused me so much suffering, not merely being ugly but in other aspect of life too

I just want to fuck raw pussy. Fuck bringing another shithead into this world.

That's not winning, nobody wins in the end as there are only varying degrees of failure, and there is absolutely nothing which states that procreation is an objective meaning. Objectivity requires judgement from someone/something which can truly be considered objective, and is beyond all doubt, yet we have absolutely nothing of the sort. Your genes aren't you(it's fake immortality), and the moment you die, not only will you cease to exist, but it will be as if nothing ever existed at all. It literally makes no difference whatsoever in the end.

While there may be no objective meaning, my subjective analysis would suggest that eliminating negative sensations and emotions is the best way to live. So sure, following from that it's better to have sex, that way you won't experience sexual/touch starvation. However reproducing is actually a bad outcome, at least for the newly created human in question anyway. I post more about what I mean here, and here, but basically procreation is creating a problem for the sake of someone else to go about resolving it. So it's not only pointless, but measurably harmful.

It seems some of you guys are pretty adamant that not having kids and spreading your genes is not important, and that there's nothing "winning" about having successfully passed on your genes. But the thing is, to me, the only real legitimate objective meaning of life, is to procreate, if your genes live on, it means you won at the nature game, so how exactly isn't that a big deal?

I would at least be successful at the only objective measure of success, which is spreading your genetics, it is objective because that is the natural order, we judge which animals are successful in the wild 100% based on their ability to pass on their genetics, the animals who fail to breed are considered natures losers. But I am willing to hear why I should stop caring wanting to spread my genes.....it would be great if you could convince me, it would take some mental anguish off my head
I think just knowing you CAN pass on your genes (foids are down to get pregnant by you) means you’re winning in nature. These days the act of going through with having a kid is such a burden that I wouldn’t not even want to do it if I was chad

i'd rather be an infertile chad than a normie with 5 kids and a typical cunt wife who hates him

In a biological point is totally reasonable. But somehow i don't have this idea. Maybe because the world is so awfull that I wouldn't like my son to suffer from it.

Because i'm not interested in making another human being suffer just because i feel the irrational desire to procreate. Also i don't see a reason why i should care about winning "the game of nature" nature can fuck itself as far as i care.

It seems some of you guys are pretty adamant that not having kids and spreading your genes is not important, and that there's nothing "winning" about having successfully passed on your genes.

But the thing is, to me, the only real legitimate objective meaning of life, is to procreate, if your genes live on, it means you won at the nature game, so how exactly isn't that a big deal?

I would at least be successful at the only objective measure of success, which is spreading your genetics, it is objective because that is the natural order, we judge which animals are successful in the wild 100% based on their ability to pass on their genetics, the animals who fail to breed are considered natures losers.

But I am willing to hear why I should stop caring wanting to spread my genes.....it would be great if you could convince me, it would take some mental anguish off my head
I still think it is a subjective means of assigning meaning.

Yes that's how natural selection works traditionally, although there is a "memetic" kind of natural selection too, especially important with humans.

IE even if chad wins genetically by having kids, you could win memetically if the kids adopt your opinions instead of chad's

That's still subjective though.

I would want to have children to experience being a father but also knowing that my existence wasn't pointless since a part of me will live on.
That's how we cope with harsh reality of life

I came out of the mindset that I would have a beta son who would suffer like me or a daughther which would make me the ultimate cuck so it's better not to reproduce and LDAR
But it's cucked
We will want to have children and feel the lack as we get older tbh ngl

If you want to spread genes but don't want to deal with a foid and pain the ass kids then go the sperm donor route if you aren't too old (35+).

Of course, you must be tall enough, have a degree, usually be white with light coloured eyes, have a decent job, and have a fairly clean family history in terms of diseases and mental illness. They ask for all these things but they can't straight up reject you for being ugly.

Were all gonna be dead in the end, so who cares. You're not going to see it so it doesn't matter. Raising a kid is not fun and the only reason girls want kids is because estrogen makes you want kids which is why when trannies get estrogen they want kids. Fuck nature and fuck hormones and chemicals. I also doubt that the human race will live that long. A meteor will hit Earth and gg life.

I'm a genetic dead end one way or another. If I somehow managed to find a foid mentally retarded enough to procreate with me it would result in incel genetics. Practically speaking, my DNA never began. Practically speaking I do not want to create more incels to suffer like I have. My DNA dies with me. Passing on my DNA to another generation would change nothing, it would just kick the inevitable dead end one more generation.

Ectogenesis with superior quality eggs is the only humane way for an incel to reproduce... As long as actual immortality doesn't exist, the desire to pass on your genes will always exist. If foids hate the idea of non chads passing on their genes, they should support incel to chad brain transplants in custom designed new bodies and incel transhumanism... As long as I know that I'm going to die someday, my cum has to go somewhere.