Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not being able to get drugs during the pandemic fucking blows

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
Everybody is out of the good shit like coke and molly, weed gets old after a while and alcohol is kinda lame when you're by yourself.

Get a load of this Chad, he knows dealers lol.

"half my friends"
Seems like you have a lot of friends. I question your inceldom.

On Topic: Id think 90% of those rioters and protesters are drug dealers or have close connections to them. You should join a BLM and ask them for your drug fix

Get a load of this Chad, he knows dealers lol.
91 posts, been here for a year, complaining about pandemic, has drug dealer NT friends

Chad Confirmed

"half my friends"

On Topic: Id think 90% of those rioters and protesters are drug dealers or have close connections to them. You should join a BLM and ask them for your drug fix

Friends and sex are different things. I have maybe 6-8 friends and most of them don't care much about me.

Never had sex, and it's not voluntary (I'm 28) so incel it is.

Fuck BLM, the day I join them is the day I'll go to rehab.

I was actually considering becoming a dealer to get pussy before all this shit hit lol.

I do not trust you

I dont want to speculate and make assumptions, but you come off as a fakecel to me.

Idk

I mean I'm 28 and have never had sex, even though I would like to. No girl has ever shown anything resembling interest in me.

I mean I'm 28 and have never had sex, even though I would like to. No girl has ever shown anything resembling interest in me.

Alright.

I shouldnt be so cautious. I mean I'm literally a Gorilla. Most people would think im a fakecel.

Is this an actual issue then? I've heard a few people mention it. Im assuming it's more a low level thing then..I've not been affected for shit. I consider myself lucky as fuck tbh.

I live in Wisconsin so maybe it's just my region, but all my buddies have been bone dry for a month now. Got ripped off and sold some weird shit the other week, idk what it was.

It's probably because the international borders are still closed/under heavy scrutiny.

just smoke cigarettes like me. I think I do about a box every two days.

Criminal record. The US have what's called "moral turpitude" laws. As per those. I cannot enter. Jfl. Just like intercourse. I committed the crime of ugly. So cannot enter
You can lie on those visa forms, nobody will check them

I'm still able to get my drugs because it's easier to get even though it's illegal.
VIDEO GAMES!

Idgaf because I don't use drugs.

"half my friends"

Inceldom has nothing to do with friends
Darknet man.

Inceldom has nothing to do with friends
Of course it does. Friends are linked to successful people. The more friends you have the higher chances you have to network. To meet girls. To go to parties. To go out at all.

OP said his friends don't care about him. I question why the fuck they are his "friends" in the first place. If you tell me you have 20 friends I'm willing to bet a few are female. Female friends can have you meet other females. Simple maths.