Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not being able to study is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Imo this is a very underrated topic. I was never able to study and when I tried it would bring me physical pain and I wasn't able to do it. I can't put it into words. Even other students who said they cannot either (teehee) still brutally grade mogged me. I then looked into ADHD and I strongly believed I had it until I saw that even a lot of people with this seemed to get straight A's JFL. I looked online to see if anybody else had the same problem and I found nobody. I feel I should be academic but my brain just does not allow that. It's suifuel not being able to do something as simple as this.

Imo this is a very underrated topic. I was never able to study and when I tried it would bring me physical pain and I wasn't able to do it. I can't put it into words. Even other students who said they cannot either (teehee) still brutally grade mogged me. I then looked into ADHD and I strongly believed I had it until I saw that even a lot of people with this seemed to get straight A's JFL. I looked online to see if anybody else had the same problem and I found nobody. I feel I should be academic but my brain just does not allow that. It's suifuel not being able to do something as simple as this.
Are you mentally disabled?

Damn and I thought me just zoning out 24/7 was bad. What sort of physical pain is it?

This is beyond brutal. Such Greed

Seriously though you have a learning disability tbh

I honestly think I do. I struggle to learn stuff kids learn easily :lul::lul::lul::kys::kys::kys:
What's interesting is you learned the blackpill quite easily when lots of people on this board struggle to learn it lol

An incel who can't develop his mind is ... It's over.

I remember this one time in 8th grade elementary school i had spent an entire day reading and memorizing a topic for Physics, when i finally got to that class and i asked the teacher to step up i couldn't remember a single sentence.
It was one of the most dissapointing experiences of my life.

I remember this one time in 8th grade elementary school i had spent an entire day reading and memorizing a topic for Physics, when i finally got to that class and i asked the teacher to step up i couldn't remember a single sentence.
It was one of the most dissapointing experiences of my life.
Same bro. I have studied shit for hours at some points by forcing myself to and still failed. So even if I had the motivation to study I would still be fucked :kys: :kys: :kys:

Really sounds like ADHD tbh. Especially this:

I was never able to study and when I tried it would bring me physical pain and I wasn't able to do it.

Exactly the same.
For me, it only got worse with the age and i have to take meds rn, or the ADHD would completely fuck me over (the meds also do so tbh).

It's supremely over for ADHDcels.

Exactly the same.
For me, it only got worse with the age and i have to take meds rn, or the ADHD would completely fuck me over (the meds also do so tbh).

We are fucked tbh. I was too ugly to be diagnosed with adhd therefore was diagnosed with asd :lul: :lul: :lul:

Exactly the same.

ADHD Übermenschen have 3.5 times more sex than THE AVERAGE, you delusional retard :^)

ADHD Übermenschen have 3.5 times more sex than THE AVERAGE, you delusional retard :^)
because adhd = chad
and asd = incel

normally, they are the same thing honestly because both have such a wide range of symptoms.

@rightfulcel

Reading stuff about ADHD (and dopamine deficiency), how it affects your life, behavior, "career", intelligence, eating habits, etc. is pure suifuel.
So be careful before you go down this rabbit hole.

because adhd = chad
and asd = incel

normally, they are the same thing honestly because both have such a wide range of symptoms.
Correct, ADHD is a superhuman classification, ASD is a God given sign to execute psychopathic normies and parade them on pikes (In CS:GO) :^)

Exactly the same.

When I was 13, a teacher suggested that I could have it, since I have always needed to do several things at the same time, so as not to get bored when I learn something. That is what I have done until today, when I try to learn about a subject, I complement it with music, drawing, or listen to a podcast related to the subject, otherwise my mind is stressed.

@rightfulcel

Reading stuff about ADHD (and dopamine deficiency), how it affects your life, behavior, "career", intelligence, eating habits, etc. is pure suifuel.
So be careful before you go down this rabbit hole.
already have dude, but forgot about it because nobody gave a shit about my symptoms and just said it was asd :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys::kys:
Correct, ADHD is a superhuman classification, ASD is a God given sign to execute psychopathic normies and parade them on pikes (In CS:GO) :^)
or adhd is just an excuse not to give chad an autism diagnosis and keep ugly men in line by making them blame "their autism" lol

Source on this?
Also, hyperactive chads (maybe through all their energy they have since their early days) maybe get falsely diagnosed in their youth with ADHD and that causes this results.

I remember that i was surprised to find out that Phelps also had ADHD (according to Wikipedia).

Source on this?
Also, hyperactive chads (maybe through all their energy they have since their early days) maybe get falsely diagnosed in their youth with ADHD and that causes this results.

I remember that i was surprised to find out that Phelps also had ADHD (according to Wikipedia).
It is 2 times more, not 3.5, I've mixed up the article above it, honest mistake.
:^)

I can’t either. I wish I was high iq , disciplined and good looking like Light Yagami
9CA81A2E FE0E 405E BE02 9B2054874792

It is 2 times more, not 3.5, I've mixed up the article above it, honest mistake.
:^)

Thank you. Maybe it's related to Chad already being a bully/active kid in his youth and therefore being diagnosed with it, or maybe ADHD is really the chadlite disability and we (or i) are just the sad exceptions; or something completely different. I don't know, sorry.

Anyway, i can say from myself that i am a truecel.

same i only got good grades at english but anything else was just awful

same i only got good grades at english but anything else was just awful
English is good since you can rely on the language itself to pull through. But memorizing quotes etc were brutal for me :kys: :kys: :kys:

English is good since you can rely on the language itself to pull through. But memorizing quotes etc were brutal for me :kys: :kys: :kys:
i only knew how to speak so when it came to say wich time i was speaking in eg. past simple, i couldn't do that for shit