Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Not being part of incel communities as a adult male virgin is the highest level of cope

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
To be an adult male virgin, avoiding the topic of ones inability to get attract a mate, or have any form of intimate/sexual relations, it is cope of the highest form.

Guys that do anything to avoid ever giving the thought of their lack of success with women, they just avoid the topic, and anytime they start to think about it, they tell themselves bullshit to make themselves feel better, and then try to change their thoughts to something else to distract themselves.

This is the highest form of cope.

Normies often say its bad to discuss these things, or to form communities, because it some how makes us "WORSE" and that we should just ignore the issue, and focus on other things in life instead, because sexual/intimate relationships aren't "THAT" important to spend so much mental energy thinking about it and discussing it. Since when did ignoring an issue in your life ever fix it? It doesn't, and nobody says to ignore issues in your life in any other way, so why do it here? It makes no logical sense to just expect someone to ignore a very big issue in their life. Anyway, since when did we decide that intimate relationships aren't important? That goes against all scientific evidence.

They are on another plane of IQ tbh: your problems don't exist if you refuse to acknowledge them.
Or they call sour grapes: "I know I can if I actually tried, but relationships aren't even all that great anyway."

This is what every higher educated or nerdy dude does by default...it's not even a cope.

They literally see it as lower class or uncultured to talk about it, like some drunken undignified lout thing, it's pretty funny in a stupid way.

This is what every higher educated or nerdy dude does by default...it's not even a cope.

They literally see it as lower class or uncultured to talk about it, like some drunken undignified lout thing, it's pretty funny in a stupid way.

If you're a male adult virgin, incapable of just walking outside your front door and getting into a relationship without trying, you're not exactly any better than a drunken undignified lout in the eyes of society and nature.

Men who grew up in another time, who would be incels in 2019 if they were our age, even these men will look down on you.

I wish I could cope like them

A lot of them don't know what the Incel word is... Or they're bluepilled nt.

Some are like bulldozers!

Back up.
Rev up.
And try again.

I'll never want such copes, being blackpilled is just too good.

tbh
you can find such individual on
r/foreveralone
/short
r/dating

Reading them messages, I feel for them because they follow every blue pill advice given to them by normies yet still cry out in desperation asking why its not working for them.

the ignorance on their own conditions and how they're miserable about how clueless they are is a spectacle for one to see.

it's like a guy being in a wheelchair thinking he will one day be competing the 100m in the olympics but can't see he's disabled.

game ovER for adultcels