Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not creative, dexterous or smart = fucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
God damn it sucks to be bad at everything. Ok, maybe not even bad, just not good at anything. Not math or programming or any of that smart stuff. Not art or writing or any of that creative stuff. Not stuff that requires dexterity, like crafting ang making shit, being generally ... not clumsy and actually good with your hands. I couldn't fucking cut with scissors properly in kindergarten. I still draw worse than a kindergartener etc... And I feel like it takes me longer than others to figure out math or programming shit, and I make mistakes others just don't, my brain gets stuck way too long on details that are obvious to others. And with the way I've rotted for so long and avoided human interaction, I'm not even good at speaking or writing anymore, even though I was good at that as a kid in class. Now I legit fucking sound like an Alzheimer's patient. I keep making mistakes like saying one word when thinking another, or what I literally did yesterday, I switched the first letter of words, like I said "mass of gilk" instead of glass of milk (that's just an example, not what I actually said).

Sure, you can invest a lot of time into something and become good at it, but never as good as people gifted at it, and it will take you x10 the effort and time just to be mediocre.

Fuck, I guess a life of wageslavery awaits me. Fuck, the personification of a waste of oxygen I am.

Last edited:
It's like I was a flower planted with a damaged seed and then neglected, had no water or sun and now I'm being punished for not growing enough

Truly a stacked world we live in
Me too except the seed was kinda autistic or something, and not really good at anything.

Yeah. Here also. It almost sometimes feels like we're forced to live spectator lives eh?
Haha, I remember the first time I thought of myself as a spectator. Several years later, either here (or maybe some other place, idk) I heard some other people referring to themselves as spectators and it was surreal, thought only I referred to myself as that.

Cope. Chad can be fucktarded and be successful

I guess it's not as unique as I think but you don't run into it really if you're as isolationist as myself.
Yeah, my avoidant personality really made me exceptionally isolated. Legit never had a proper friend. My phone contains 2 numbers: mom and dad. Didn't speak to a soul other than mom and dad since quarantine started in March. Never left the house other than maybe 2 or 3 times to the store and some other errand that I had to run for uni.

you mean dexterious? just watch some youtube video and learn how make birdhouse and bird baths

I'm sure most of us on here are smart. Including you.

I'm sure most of us on here are smart. Including you.
Nah I legitimately am slow sometimes, like when it comes to math/programming and things of that nature because of my ADD. Idk what it is for sure, but it got worse over the years, am pretty much functionally retarded nowadays. Can't focus for shit, mixing things up (like my example with the words), mind is hazy and I have no working memory anymore, can't even hold numbers in my head and calculate anymore and other things that need working memory are fucked.

Last edited:
Much the same, always felt inadequate and never good enough, be it academics, hobbies, sports, social life etc.

It's like I was a flower planted with a damaged seed and then neglected, had no water or sun and now I'm being punished for not growing enough

Truly a stacked world we live in
this

I think we discussed similar subjects in another thread. To repeat what you said in other words, if you're naturally untalented/unintelligent, you're destined to be NEET, minimum wagie or a blue collar worker at best.

Sounds like you could still be a teacher, most of them are pretty useless and fucked up but at least you would have a steady job.

Well, consider me a friend.

Actually, think about it. Even if someone makes online friends and they're tight for years and years, talking every day. Even then, it doesn't really feel like a proper social circle, does it? It actually feels more like a waste of time, speaking into the void, into the ether, talking with pixels. Just like how a long-distance romantic relationship doesn't work, same for friendships, they just seem so ... unauthentic.

No, I know what you mean, and don't worry, I don't take offense. I simply meant I think I understand what you're going through.
Yeah, it does suck to be whatever we are. And the older we get the worse it feels.

Amen to that. I'm 22 and moving into my first solo apartment in a week. I'm KHHV and have no friends. No social skills. I'm awkward with cashiers.
Ohh wow, you're still young mate, got your life ahead of you really. Seriously, you can turn your life around and build yourself a comfy little life. I'm not talking about women or whatever, but just a nice little comfortable life. As long as you stop rotting you can do very well. Though if you're like me you're probably too broken to do anything about it, hope that's not the case. I knew very well what I had to do but I could never do it, the lifelong depression/anhedonia/isolation and also severe lack of energy made me basically a vegetable, all I did was rotting to pass the time and numb the pain. Hope that's not the case for you, if you can try to minimize your rotting as much as possible.

So. The vaccine is working then?
Pixel jewgif

not chad = fucked

At least u can articulate your thoughts really well. I'm shit at that as well

I think we discussed similar subjects in another thread. To repeat what you said in other words, if you're naturally untalented/unintelligent, you're destined to be NEET, minimum wagie or a blue collar worker at best.
here

Nah I legitimately am slow sometimes, like when it comes to math/programming and things of that nature because of my ADD. Idk what it is for sure, but it got worse over the years, am pretty much functionally retarded nowadays. Can't focus for shit, mixing things up (like my example with the words), mind is hazy and I have no working memory anymore, can't even hold numbers in my head and calculate anymore and other things that need working memory are fucked.
Exactly, I recently got transferred into a Math class at school, and man I felt so fucking low iq. Sometimes, I would make stupid mistakes like accidentally writing the wrong problem down, or forgetting to do a step. My brain tends to mix things up for no fucking reason too, like if you told me go left, my brain would tell me to go right. For some reason I make illogical leaps in thinking, and it takes me minutes later to figure out that's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back