Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not enough drinking is bad for health

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Too much drinking is bad for health. And had some health probklems because of drinking, in pas, not of very big drinking, but because beer it disgusting, need to replace it with alternatives, so cider was my favorite, And it gave acid reflux. Dropped cider then, now drinking only sweet drinks, but not often enough, and that also not good for health. Alcocomrades of past alienated, emigrated, or just were shittty (like my moron former "best friend" who wanted me to go after ugly roasties, and drinking alone is not thing I want do often. Need new comrades, but this new generation sucks

Sukatiua

what a shit is this new generation

I never drank alcohol in my life tbh

just drink theory

Drink vodka man. It works the fastest.

Too much drinking is bad for health. And had some health probklems because of drinking, in pas, not of very big drinking, but because beer it disgusting, need to replace it with alternatives, so cider was my favorite, And it gave acid reflux. Dropped cider then, now drinking only sweet drinks, but not often enough, and that also not good for health. Alcocomrades of past alienated, emigrated, or just were shittty (like my moron former "best friend" who wanted me to go after ugly roasties, and drinking alone is not thing I want do often. Need new comrades, but this new generation sucks

View attachment 157034

woul like to drink wit a loli tbh

being sober is very bad for mental health

potentially lethal

I only drink soda and water

View attachment 157034

Lol what???

I did not understand a single thing you just said.

SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER

water and tea is the patrician drink combo

I drink every chance i get. I'm drinking Everclear grain alcohol right now.

Not enough drinking is unhealthy for the soul

Wow. No mention of lolis in the original post. This is a turn up for the books.

same, i dont have friends to drink with
You don't need friends when you've got a bevy. Alcohol is so engrained in our culture that I thinking nothing of having a swally alone.

You don't need friends when you've got a bevy. Alcohol is so engrained in our culture that I thinking nothing of having a swally alone.
Drink with friends and then search for lolis in streets

Alcohol is forbidden where I'm from. I have to socialmaxx in order to get access to it, which is an impossible task for me.