Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not even a single person would care about your death like tens to hundreds of millions of random people cared about gigatyrone Kobe

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
The situation will be that you will be found rotting in your room literally, and your corpse will have decayed for 2 months before your neighbours finally asked police to come check it out because of the intense smell.

This man lived a life better than 99.99% of people by the time he was 22, already a multimillionaire and won 3 championships.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Probably because more people have heard of Kobe Bryant than me. He's achieved more than me, and maybe even worked harder than me.

The situation will be that you will be found rotting in your room literally, and your corpse will have decayed for 2 months before your neighbours finally asked police to come check it out because of the intense smell.

This man lived a life better than 99.99% of people by the time he was 22, already a multimillionaire and won 3 championships.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just be a basketball playing white girl destroying tyrone bro

No one will even held a funeral for me when I die. They will just throw my corpse in a dumpster and let dogs and scavengers feast on my flesh till it rots. FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.
Probably because more people have heard of Kobe Bryant than me. He's achieved more than me, and maybe even worked harder than me.
No. He won the genetic lottery at birth. He was gifted with multiple talents, great face and 6'6 height. If you would've be gifted those things you would have worked hard too.

When he went to play foids and simps cheered him which motivated him to work harder. Foids used to drool over him whenever he played.

When I used to go to the basketball court foids and Chads laughed at my subhumamity. It depressed me further and didn't let me work hard.

It's all about the genes. We are not successful because we are sub-8. Ugly men are never successful. They lead a depressed life and rot till they die.

Last edited:
yeah, you're right. it is what it is

Death is the great equalizer my friends.

It doesn’t care if you’re a white or black Chad or an incel or Wizard or even a giga Chad Tyrone.

Eventually it terrifyingly comes for us all.

Kobe always seemed to me like a typical disgusting narcissistic black, artificially enabled like so many others of his race by the sick lying Jew mass media and our sick Jewish controlled society, to be thought of as greater than he ultimately and truly was in any number of ways not simply pertaining to basketball as well he served as their pseudo handsome nu-alpha male stand in kosher replacement, for the natural legitimately handsome white alpha male archetype, his unevenly shaped peanut resembling head being yet more proof that “the emperor has no clothes”.

Yet having said all that I suppose I did feel a tinge of sadness upon hearing about his untimely death.

Looking into his life further reveals him to of been a decent black guy after all and good role model for his people.

(Well assuming the rape allegations were false anyway...)

And really by taking the proverbial “brass ring” offered to him by the Jew’s black privilege dominated society (meaning he readily accepted the over abundance of fame and success lavished upon him by the Jewish Clown World) he was really only doing what any other black would do in his position.

That said though now he is only a memory in the minds of millions and can no longer enjoy the perks or the benefits of being a Chadrone.

Last edited:

I didn't think his death would upset so many people here. But he is black so it figures. In the end, no one is chosen how their born. And scorning him just because he won the genetic lottery is low iq. Yet that seems to be popular right now.

Last edited:
Just be Kobe Bryant theory!

no shit im ugly
my family would be sad, but they would nod saying it was bound to happen.

It's all about the genes. We are not successful because we are sub-8. Ugly men are never successful. They lead a depressed life and rot till they die.

Not just physical appearance, your personality and social skills are determined by your genes as well. And whatever possibility for free will is left, is determined by the environment. Your life has been planned out for you before you were even born.

Kobe always seemed to me like a typical disgusting narcissistic black, artificially enabled like so many others of his race by the sick lying Jew mass media and our sick Jewish controlled society, to be thought of as greater than he ultimately and truly was in any number of ways not simply pertaining to basketball as well he served as their pseudo handsome nu-alpha male stand in kosher replacement, for the natural legitimately handsome white alpha male archetype, his unevenly shaped peanut resembling head being yet more proof that “the emperor has no clothes”.

Bruh.

You're storming the front pretty fucking hard here.

its amazing men all over the world die every day due to homelessness, war, murder, no one gives a shit but when some dude who plays sport dies the world cries, fuck kobe and fuck society and to be honest if no one turns up for my funeral if its possible I could find humour in it as I could find something to laugh about while taking a stroll through hell.

Couldnt care less about his death tbh

I didn't think his death would upset so many people here. But he is black so it figures. In the end, no one is chosen how their born. And scorning him just because he won the genetic lottery is low iq. Yet that seems to be popular right now.

Not here they wouldn't. Death doesn't upset people here very often. Excites them, maybe. Makes them happy, maybe.

Don’t even know who this nigga is

The state is going to have to pay for my coffin and tombstone when I go

and what's funny is that kobe wouldn't care about the deaths of those tens of millions that are mourning him now

No one will even held a funeral for me when I die. They will just throw my corpse in a dumpster and let dogs and scavengers feast on my flesh till it rots. FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.

No. He won the genetic lottery at birth. He was gifted with multiple talents, great face and 6'6 height. If you would've be gifted those things you would have worked hard too.

When he went to play foids and simps cheered him which motivated him to work harder. Foids used to drool over him whenever he played.

When I used to go to the basketball court foids and Chads laughed at my subhumamity. It depressed me further and didn't let me work hard.

Validation is a major drive, it's true.

Kobe is am ex elite that can take privileged risks like living in commie/disaster state california and helicopter rides. 99.9999% of people will never be in a helicopter. " get to d choppa"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back