Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not fitting in probably is the main cause of our agonies

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
Ive heard that humans are made to be tribal and by not fitting in our mind is essentially telling us that we are in great peril of dying. I read this article a while back and I was wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences?

No point in fitting in, I hate everyone

Yoyo said:

You hate everyone because you weren't welcomed into the group.

Bigbird said:

Good point, and I'll probably never be :'(

yes that and ugly face = death sentence

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Scientific fact that facial attractiveness is the NUMBER 1 cause of popularity.
http://www.communicationcache.com/uploads/1/0/8/8/10887248/the_effects_of_attractiveness_on_popularity-_an_oberservational_study_of_social_iinteraction_among_college_students.pdf

This shit starts in preschool.

mikepence said:
http://www.communicationcache.com/uploads/1/0/8/8/10887248/the_effects_of_attractiveness_on_popularity-_an_oberservational_study_of_social_iinteraction_among_college_students.pdf

Fake news. Its athletic ability in America. Look at Johnny Manziel.

Bigbird said:
Yoyo said:

Exactly, it's a vicious cycle.

Try to join in -> Get rejected -> Wallow in pity -> Begin despising everyone over time -> Repeat step 1.

I dont even try to be like other people, why would i want to behave like all the sheep?

boring af.

I never fitted in with people; which is a large part of inceldom and NEETing - Unable to socialize and a sub-8 man. In the end I stopped caring and embraced the hermitcel life.

I never really cared about fitting in, but I know that Chads get better service in life.

Bigbird said:
Ive heard that humans are made to be tribal and by not fitting in our mind is essentially telling us that we are in great peril of dying. I read this article a while back and I was wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences?

Hence this website.

Unwittingly we are forming a tribe, and pooling our resources in order to try and figure this shit out.

If you're ugly you will never fit in unless you have tons of talent for a hobby.

It's a pain going outside, I'm an abbormality

mikepence said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Life is truly fucked, looks=everything.