Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not having sex is unnatural - FEMALE dog trainer

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Inceltears won’t touch this

JFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
BOOKMARKED

i have to agree with that toilet tbh

Castration is fucking stupid and cruel

Imagining living without having sex and with balls

"B-but not having sex won't kill you inkwells":soy::soy:
"Sex is not necessary for survival" :soy: :soy:

FUCKING MEGACOPERS. Not having sex is unnatural. All that hormones raging through my body will make me go insane.
Those fucking IT cucks can't fathom this simple thing.

You need to find happiness and fulfillment in your life bro sex is not everything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So is she implying that incels should have their dicks removed?
That's what that whole conversation seem to have been leading to.

i have to agree with that toilet tbh

Castration is fucking stupid and cruel

You need to find happiness and fulfillment in your life bro sex is not everything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FUCKING MEGACOPERS. Not having sex is unnatural. All that hormones raging through my body will make me go insane.

IT WOULD BE HELL!

Brutal as fuck tbh :cryfeels:

The reason we can’t have sex is because of foids rights we should take foids rights away

JFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
BOOKMARKED
Foids can't even imagine what we're going thru, truly ridiculous of them trying to pretend.

Last edited:

Preaching on them bitches

Foids always make the most unreasonable shit up

Just fucking lol their pea brains literally can't even fathom virgin men exist. Sub6s don't even cross their minds. Actual ragefuel ngl

Not having sex does feel pretty unnatural to me, but hey I'm not entitled to it :feels:

Foids have no problem emasculating animals. Biggest animal abusers on earth. I once witnessed my sister shove a thermometer up my dogs ass. It traumatized me as a child

Every 1/1000th of a nanosecond not spent having sex is cope tbh

Just fucking lol their pea brains literally can't even fathom virgin men exist. Sub6s don't even cross their minds. Actual ragefuel ngl
Foids have no problem emasculating animals. Biggest animal abusers on earth. I once witnessed my sister shove a thermometer up my dogs ass. It traumatized me as a child
i guess she did this because the dog was sick and i don't see it as an abuse. Castration is a crime and my dog is not neutered.
Not having sex does feel pretty unnatural to me, but hey I'm not entitled to it :feels:
no one here is entitled to it
24957.jpg

Last edited:
Has @VirginAutistManlet really left .co?:feelsbadman:

"Life isn't all about sex, bro. You can still be happy without a girlfriend. Just focus on yourself and stay positive, bro. I was single for 10 years before I met my wife and back then I just focused on my hobbies and was happy, bro."
:feels::feels::feels:

Ahah lol. A woman preaches men to feel sorry for poor flea-ridden mongrels having to have their balls cut off and somehow fails to see millions of inkels struggling at the verge of suicide for not having a girlfriend and attention from women whatsoever, for their entire lives. Of course, who else if not naturally well-intentioned women would ever care about poor animals. A complete lack of compassion for ordinary men and curious preoccupation with dog's balls. This is just too good even for a meme.

That's the place of men in this world: under a fucking dog.

Last edited:
Women care more about dogs than they care about men

Ahah lol. A woman preaches men to feel sorry for poor flea-ridden mongrels having to have their balls cut off and somehow fails to see millions of inkels struggling at the verge of suicide for not having a girlfriend and attention from women whatsoever, for their entire lives. Of course, who else if not naturally well-intentioned women would ever care about poor animals. A complete lack of compassion for ordinary men and curious preoccupation with dog's balls. This is just too good even for a meme.

That's the place of men in this world: under a fucking dog.
Women will propose to castrate all incel, this is how they can care :feelsrope:

Please brothers, although the topic of male human castration is indeed a sensible one, don't give any thought to any word that a filthy foid vomits from her mouth hole.

Those vermin, use that kind of narrative: "You have to castrate them to control them, otherwise they become violent animals". To push for human male castration in the West. Specially against Incels.

Imagine you getting a "sexual harassment" charge for looking at a foid, and being dragged by the police to a clinic to get your balls and cock cut off. Because of the new "anti Incel/anti toxic masculinity castration laws".

Imagine giving any acknowledgement to any crap that a filthy foid defecates through her mouth.
They are dog fuckers. They know nothing about anything. They are worthless, degenerate, dog toilets.

Brain dead foids discussing/comparing dogs with human males.
Typical foid degeneracy.
i want to but a gun and learn to shoot so i can defend myself when castration laws comes in

ER inducing subtle dogpill