Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not having time for Incels.co due to mathmaxxing

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
failed my first test so now I study very very hard to pass the second one.
wish me luck guys

kikecel

thanks guys be sure to comment, like and subscribe

on a scale of 1-10, how does the blood of palestinian children taste?

@Grothendieck thoughts?

tell me how did you reach at that conclusion?
Am I right? Actually when thinking about the explaination I realized that I could be wrong and the correct answer might be K. Actually yeah it should be K me thinks. JFL trucel trait

tell me how did you reach at that conclusion?
Here goes.
I is simple. The h intercept is the value at t=0, which is c. So it depends on c since it literally is c.

I had doubts about II which compelled to change my answer. The max value of h is determined by differentiating the function and then equating to zero. The value of t thus obtained is inserted back into the original equation to determine max h. But the original equation has c as a factor. So the max value depends on c. What doesn't depend on c is the time at which max h occurs(thus my low iq error :p)

III, the t intercept is the solution of the quadratic in t when h=0. Which is again dependent on c.

So it should be K. I, II and III.
The problem is not that easy but its still basic school level stuff.

Here goes.
I is simple. The h intercept is the value at t=0, which is c. So it depends on c since it literally is c.

I had doubts about II which compelled to change my answer. The max value of h is determined by differentiating the function and then equating to zero. The value of t thus obtained is inserted back into the original equation to determine max h. But the original equation has c as a factor. So the max value depends on c. What doesn't depend on c is the time at which max h occurs(thus my low iq error :p)

III, the t intercept is the solution of the quadratic in t when h=0. Which is again dependent on c.

So it should be K. I, II and III.
The problem is not that easy but its still basic school level stuff.

basic school level?
I don't know anything above xD

I am terrible at math, I would have failed 10th grade geometry if I didn't cheat on the test retakes. I always did exceptionally well in subjects like English and History though

I smashed the like button, hit subscribe and made sure to click the bell and also leaving a comment as of the moment. How much shekel do I
get for this?
I am terrible at math, I would have failed 10th grade geometry if I didn't cheat on the test retakes. I always did exceptionally well in subjects like English and History though
I was exceptionally good with math in middle school but when I entered HS my brain decided to time out forever.

wish me luck guys
This is in fact good.
I didn't have time for incels.co bcz of wageslaving (had to make so shekels) which is also good enough.

wish me luck guys
Have you tried to use recreational math mixed with numerology. That has helped me cope and it’s fun learning about how, in your life, everything connects. Plus sacred geometry is fun to learn on your own without school.

Yes..."mathmaxxing":

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 09 32 57