Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not killing yourself as a wagecuck turboincel is COPE

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I can't believe people do that. I'd like to approach one of those people, befriend him(ez pz), blackpilll him to death, make him realise how much of a waste all his efforts are and hand him a shotgun , as this is the only humanistic thing to do.

Death > wagecucking tbh, suicide seems to be the preferable option

all forum members who say that the best thing to do is kill themselves are alive.

it is our noble goal to send people down the right path
it happens that words convince, while examples drag. record a live exploding your brain and guiding the incels who agree with you to do the same. maybe I'll start thinking you should be taken seriously.

it happens that words convince, while examples drag. record a live exploding your brain and guiding the incels who agree with you to do the same. maybe I'll start thinking you should be taken seriously.
such gruesome vids just prevent further suicides for most imo.
may need to start using the suicidefuel tag more often and post examples of chad lives

such gruesome vids just prevent further suicides for most imo.
may need to start using the suicidefuel tag more often and post examples of chad lives
so you do not think incels that do not commit suicide are cucks. you just want to see incels dying. you only want death for someone you hate. soon, you hate incels. so most likely you are not incel.

They will never er or rope
ngl waiting to catch a break. waiting for
so you do not think incels that do not commit suicide are cucks. you just want to see incels dying. you only want death for someone you hate. soon, you hate incels. so most likely you are not incel.
nope. i am an incel myself. i see wagecucking as torture for friendless incels. jfl at working 8 hours a day with nothing to look forward to.
jfl if you think waifu , vidya or other loner copes are worth wagecucking for. common sense bud

nope. i am an incel myself. i see wagecucking as torture for friendless incels. jfl at working 8 hours a day with nothing to look forward to.
jfl if you think waifu , vidya or other loner copes are worth wagecucking for. common sense bud
if you say you think that incels should kill themselves, since you are an incel and do not kill yourself, then you do not take what you say to yourself seriously. I'm trying to understand why anyone should take you seriously then.

How do you finance your LDARing?

all forum members who say that the best thing to do is kill themselves are alive.
That they don'tt do it doesn'tt mean that they do not have it as an option for difficult times. Many of them have copes that keep them alive for a while, or they have the neet lifestyle. If their copes no longer satisfy them or the ecconomical support for their neet lifestyle vanish, they will rope for sure.

I will do it if I have to wagecuck for a greedy boss who pays almost nothing and he has you working for the whole week, as several of my acquaintances suffer.

if you say you think that incels should kill themselves, since you are an incel and do not kill yourself, then you do not take what you say to yourself seriously. I'm trying to understand why anyone should take you seriously then.
coward and moneymaxxing, "i need minor 2-3 cosmetic surgeries to appear nt to normies and improve my life", "wanna see the world burn" copes.
turboincels cant improve their situations considerably
How do you finance your LDARing?
you cant LDAR and work at the same time

That they don'tt do it doesn'tt mean that they do not have it as an option for difficult times. Many of them have copes that keep them alive for a while, or they have the neet lifestyle. If their copes no longer satisfy them or the ecconomical support for their neet lifestyle vanish, they will rope for sure.
nonsense if the person thinks that inceldom is a cause for suicide, she does not try to drag other men to do the same thing as her. one just kills himself.

about killing yourself when hard times come, chads and stacys also kill each other when certain difficulties arise. this is not exclusive to incels. even Hollywood actors and famous singers have already killed themselves.

nonsense if the person thinks that inceldom is a cause for suicide, she does not try to drag other men to do the same thing as her. one just kills himself.

about killing yourself when hard times come, chads and stacys also kill each other when certain difficulties arise. this is not exclusive to incels. even Hollywood actors and famous singers have already killed themselves.
mods please ban this cucktears troll

time to investigate this account mayne

coward and moneymaxxing, "i need minor 2-3 cosmetic surgeries to appear nt to normies and improve my life", "wanna see the world burn" copes.
turboincels cant improve their situations considerably
can not improve the appearance. but nothing prevents them from improving the financial situation or simply moving into a small town and leading a life away from the toxicity of large cities.
mods please ban this cucktears troll

time to investigate this account mayne
I'm not cucktear. I already did several topics exposing my inceldom. I have already mentioned 11 characteristics that imprison me in inceldom.

you're angry because I'm exposing your hypocrisy in encouraging the suicide of incels without killing yourself first.

yeah but i honestly would be better off dead. i just don't really have the means as of now.

Agree wagecuck so you have money to cope/ldar if you wage cuck for moral reasons thats cucked

you cant LDAR and work at the same time
This is not an answer, I will rephrase it: How do you finance your copes?richcels are a huge minority and they can get surgeries so they aren't really incels.