Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not only are men and women incapable of being friends but women are incapable of being friends with each other.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Friendship is another one of those abstract concepts that only men are capable of.

Women by definition form sisterhood although they're not very deep and meaningful compared to relationship between men.

Women by definition form sisterhood although they're not very deep and meaningful compared to relationship between men.
Foid sisterhood revolves around how much Chad cum they have guzzled.

Women do not care for interaction and companionship in general. Women need it far less and do not want to be generally outgoing. Men build communities women build circles. And the circle females have are very small.
People for them are like tools or cerebral lobes, and if not that, if there is no utility, then they get bored and hate you if friendliness is your only utility, unless the girl is traumatized, and extremely lonely. I.E. sub 3 or low iq chemically imbalanced women.

Both men and women ,for the most part, no longer maintain deep friendships or close bonds with the same sex in the west. Brotherhoods are mostly a thing of the past.

They are in competition with each other for status. Only the family bond has value to them.

Both men and women ,for the most part, no longer maintain deep friendships or close bonds with the same sex in the west. Brotherhoods are mostly a thing of the past.

Some of this is related to gayery being so pervasive. Literally every single prominent same-sex friendship of the past is now investigated as a possible homosexual relationship. Even the old 90s Ellen's tv show has a segment where her friend doesn't want to try on clothes in front of Ellen because she doesn't want the dyke checking her out.

Seen it myself and yeah, foids are willing to stab each other in the backs if it means they can fuck a Chad. I remembered reading a story about a foid who was best friends with another foid since they were in kindergarten, they stopped being friends in College because there was an event that was supposed to happen at their college and a Chad was there manipulating things for the event, the Chad was the BF of the storyteller's best friend. The story teller foid was trying to get the Chad to stop ruining the event and the Chad's GF(Who is the foid storyteller's best friend) took his side without hesitation and ended the friendship with her. The foid telling the story talked about how heartbroken and devastated she was that her best friend that she knew since kindergarten chose the Chad BF over her.

That's just one example, I've read many stories throughout the net of women who's had women back stab them for status, likes on social media, notoriety and of course getting with Chad. To be frank I won't be surprised if a foid is willing to kill another foid if it means she'll get to be in the same room as Chad. So yeah women tend to be the biggest back stabbers even to each other.

Foids hearts run on hatred, not love or affection. Even when foids are “friends” with other foids, it is driven by hatred towards others - foids who aren’t in their clique, or sub-8 men, usually.

Foids hearts run on hatred, not love or affection. Even when foids are “friends” with other foids, it is driven by hatred towards others - foids who aren’t in their clique, or sub-8 men, usually.

Women will gladly stab the back of her best friend to fuck chad one time

Friendship between two women is an alligiance against an other woman

Men and women can never be friends or even allies. The two sexes are fundamentally antagonistic to each other in terms of desires, needs, mating strategies, outlooks, temperaments, and behaviors.

Yeah, male friendships are stronger, while female friendships are often superficial.

On the other hand, women are more likely to feel sexual attraction towards other foids than males towards other males.

Women are not to be befriended unless they have certain skills non related to their sexual life or are old. Even women hate each other. And men cant be friends with women.

Cope incels and women can be friends because they have no attraction to us so sex is never a topic.

Seen it myself and yeah, foids are willing to stab each other in the backs if it means they can fuck a Chad. I remembered reading a story about a foid who was best friends with another foid since they were in kindergarten, they stopped being friends in College because there was an event that was supposed to happen at their college and a Chad was there manipulating things for the event, the Chad was the BF of the storyteller's best friend. The story teller foid was trying to get the Chad to stop ruining the event and the Chad's GF(Who is the foid storyteller's best friend) took his side without hesitation and ended the friendship with her. The foid telling the story talked about how heartbroken and devastated she was that her best friend that she knew since kindergarten chose the Chad BF over her.

That's just one example, I've read many stories throughout the net of women who's had women back stab them for status, likes on social media, notoriety and of course getting with Chad. To be frank I won't be surprised if a foid is willing to kill another foid if it means she'll get to be in the same room as Chad. So yeah women tend to be the biggest back stabbers even to each other.
A couple months ago I overheard a female co-worker talking about how her "best friend" decided to make out with her ex boyfriend. This must be a normal occurance in female friendships.