Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not putting your child on HGH if he's a manlet around age 13 should be considered child abuse

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Everyone know that height is crucial to dating success but also in professional life. Your peers respect you more, your decisions seem more "correct", your hostility is seen as "hard line" instead of being a jackass. It absolutely amazes me that society still doesn't acknowledge the blatant abuse and shit that short people get.

Height2

Instead of being a manlet, if your parents put you on HGH as a teen, you'd be guaranteed probably at least half a foot more of height.

5'4" manlets would be 5'10" MINIMUM.

King of manlets 5'8" would be 6'2" MINIMUM.

Not giving short kids HGH is the same thing as not giving a disabled child a wheelchair. If you're past 13-15, and still a manlet, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If my son isnt Tony Robbins by age 15 its hgh time

Everyone know that height is crucial to dating success but also in professional life. Your peers respect you more, your decisions seem more "correct", your hostility is seen as "hard line" instead of being a jackass. It absolutely amazes me that society still doesn't acknowledge the blatant abuse and shit that short people get.

View attachment 186320

Instead of being a manlet, if your parents put you on HGH as a teen, you'd be guaranteed probably at least half a foot more of height.

5'4" manlets would be 5'10" MINIMUM.

King of manlets 5'8" would be 6'2" MINIMUM.

Not giving short kids HGH is the same thing as not giving a disabled child a wheelchair. If you're past 13-15, and still a manlet, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Where can I get some HGH?

15 years old is already too late, you just give HGH from the start and just stop once he is 6"

I'm fairly certain giving someone hgh from the start would fuck them up a lot more

Keep in mind that when women answer these types of questions they are not imagining an ogre framecel at that height, they are imagining someone with at least a high tier normie face or better with the body of an adonis

if you put all the manlets on hgh you are raising the minimum.
you wouldnt get 0% only on 5'1, but possibly up to 5'7+

its all about how many people you mog. if you can't mog there is no point in being tall.

It gives heart complications later on though. If you really want to reproduce get a surrogate and have her give birth to your purchased Harvard stacey eggs.

True, instead they give female hormones to faggot children.

I didn’t even know this existed, wtf.

I'm fairly certain giving someone hgh from the start would fuck them up a lot more
I mean the puberty start, docs have the data, just copy the HGH levels of tall people when they were early teenagers.

I mean the puberty start, docs have the data, just copy the HGH levels of tall people when they were early teenagers.
You should spread this knowledge with the world bro. Who knew it was that easy. Now everyone can be a tallcel

Only men over 7' should be allowed to breed

You should spread this knowledge with the world bro. Who knew it was that easy. Now everyone can be a tallcel
Most people believed the only personality matters in live br0 meme, even doctors that's why they aren't spreading that genetics only matters if you aren't an early teen.

Only men who can bench press 500 lbs and are atleast 6'10 should be allowed to fuck women

>32% of women would date a man who is 5'7"

just lol, my family always told me growing up that 5'7" "wasn't that short" jfl

Also OP this wouldn't work. Hypergamy is proportional, not absolute. Women require 6'0" now days because its the top 15% of men. If we roided every teen and implemented eugenics so that the average man was 6'0", women wouldn't date anyone under 7'0" (and that percentage shrinks every day, it's closer to the top 10% of men only now)

JFL @ a 10%+ difference between 5'7 and 5'8 when in person a foid cannot tell the difference and any man under 6' is a manlet anyway...

This survey must have been taken back when ebaums world was still a popular website because in 2020, only 4% of femoids would date a man under 6'...

It's the government's fault for not forcing our parents to give us HGH and providing the HGH... Both our parents and the government deserve public execution.

Just letting you know HGH isn't some magic shit that will make you go from 5'4 to 5'10 even if your young. If you don't have hormone problems at most you will get is a few inches(1-3).

No coincidence that women are pumped with estrogen from an early age.