Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not Sure If This Is An ER But This Guy Is A Legend (Killdozer)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

Imagine the feeling of complete revenge that he felt after his rampage, knowing that there was nothing anybody could do to stop him or punish him for (since he offed himself)

He was being persecuted by a corrupt government, the woman he was engaged to cheated on him, his father died, etc, etc this dude was tired of life and for good reason, I'm really late just hearing about this guys story

He didnt kill anyone tho,just destroyed buildings

He didnt kill anyone tho,just destroyed buildings

I don't think all ER's have to be violent, lasting impact matters more than kill count, that's why Elliot Rodger is more legendary than Cho who dwarfs him in kill count, Ellliot's manifesto, his persona, they way he spoke, the way he thought, it was interesting, it felt genuine and unique. That's why commiting these acts are referred to as "going ER" rather than "going CHO"

He caused millions in damages to a corrupt town, and fucked up the lives of people that wronged him, not all revenge is best when your enemies are dead, I'd argue the best kind of revenge is when your enemies are left to clean up the aftermath of their lives that you ruined, now they are forced into the same predicament you were in, contemplating whether it would be better to be dead

He didn't do anything soul destroying, but his revenge was decent, well planned out, and on a grand scale

Just wait and see, you'll look back years from now and remember me saying this, the best ER's you'll ever remember are going to be practically "non-violent", the scope of their impact will be huge, and its because its non-violent that you'll barely even think of it as an ER even though it destroyed more normie lives than any mass shooting could.