Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Not sure if weed contributes to my depression

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
HMMM MAYBE IF WE HAD SOME RESEARCH IN THIS AREA WE'D KNOW BUT NOOOOOO WERE THE FU JIN NG GREATEST FKIN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WE DONT NESDTHAT SPIC SHITT IT DOESNT EVEN HELP U WAGECUCK BETTER LIKE CAFFEINE OR CIGARETTRS KEEP IT CFUKIN ILEGAL ARREST PEOPLE FOR IT AND BAN RESEARCH THAT MAKES FKIN SENSEEE!!!!
I cant tell on my own and anything I come up with is just conjecture. I certainly feel like I have 0 seretonin and dopamine in my brain at times but if it s because of weed I dont fkin know and it's the fault of retard drug hysteria that this is even in my mind. Its day 2 after I used up that last half oz and I feel like garbage, but its prob just the from the usual

Last edited:
Judging by this post, it's also contributing to your psychosis

neetbuxx now !

Indica gives me massive couch lock and depression, switch to a hybrid strain

same though with drugs besides weed (like mdma, heroin, xanax)

its difficult to tell how certain drugs affect me psychologically

HMMM MAYBE IF WE HAD SOME RESEARCH IN THIS AREA WE'D KNOW BUT NOOOOOO WERE THE FU JIN NG GREATEST FKIN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WE DONT NESDTHAT SPIC SHITT IT DOESNT EVEN HELP U WAGECUCK BETTER LIKE CAFFEINE OR CIGARETTRS KEEP IT CFUKIN ILEGAL ARREST PEOPLE FOR IT AND BAN RESEARCH THAT MAKES FKIN SENSEEE!!!!
I cant tell on my own and anything I come up with is just conjecture. I certainly feel like I have 0 seretonin and dopamine in my brain at times but if it s because of weed I dont fkin know and it's the fault of retard drug hysteria that this is even in my mind. Its day 2 after I used up that last half oz and I feel like garbage, but its prob just the from the usual
I think you are experiencing the mental symptoms - existential angst, depression, anxiety, - that you used weed to avoid in the first place. After someone stops using weed, they typically experience what the weed was medicating but in very large strength. Sounds like you smoked a lot but stopped two days ago. Thus, you are probably going through withdrawal and need more. Cost and tolerance are a bitch but the weed is worth it in the end. Otherwise you would always be depressed and sad like you were before you started in the first place.

Weed both helps and hurts me, though I smoke way too much I should really slow down.
Indica gives me massive couch lock and depression, switch to a hybrid strain
THC is all that matters tbh. The weed being an indica or sativa or anything like that doesn't effect how you get high at all.

Weed both helps and hurts me, though I smoke way too much I should really slow down.

THC is all that matters tbh. The weed being an indica or sativa or anything like that doesn't effect how you get high at all.
I have access to top tier california weed so that might be why but I notice a real difference between strains. Sativa is generally lighter and more of a head high, whereas indica is a heavy body high. My tolerance for THC has always been low. The first time I smoked out of a bong I passed out and fell on my back and came back staring at the sky lol

Last edited:
Weed>alcohol imo

I have access to top tier california weed so that might be why but I notice a real difference between strains. Sativa is generally lighter and more of a head high, whereas indica is a heavy body high. My tolerance for THC has always been low. The first time I smoked out of a bong I passed out and fell on my back and came back staring at the sky lol
trust me, differentiating between indica vs sativa is only usefull to cultivators and theres been no proof that sativas and indicas have any different effects. What effects your high is cannabinoids and terpenes.

trust me, differentiating between indica vs sativa is only usefull to cultivators and theres been no proof that sativas and indicas have any different effects. What effects your high is cannabinoids and terpenes.
You're probably right, talking about weed is making me want to pick up another vape cartridge

No one needs to smoke weed. If you feel the need to clean up a little just leave it behind.

@Weed stop contributing to his depression :feelsgah:

This only happens to me when I smoke a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back