Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting not wanting to fuck a landwhale, a 1/10 foid, etc. doesn't make you a volcel or picky

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
so a lot of people here refuse to fuck a landwhale or a 1/10 foid, and a minority of you refused to fuck a black foid, so IT calls you guys "volcels".

that doesn't make you volcels or picky. You don't have to go for a stacy. i'm not saying you need to be stacy only or anything. i think many of us get attracted to beckys and some stacys we don't find attractive. but refusing to date a foid you have zero attraction to is ok. if a foid says she doesn't wanna date a sub5 guy, nobody would care, but a guy says that and he's a "volcel". finding a relationship doesn't mean you need to fuck any foid even a 1/10 deformed landwhale. it's like saying you're a volcel if you don't fuck an elder. we want a gf who we can be attracted to. it doesn't have to a stacy and it can still be a becky. some stacys don't look hot to me anyways.

but having preferences is ok, it doesn't mean your preferences are super high just because you have a few of them.

I agree but volcel if you don't want a certain race

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

I mean i'd probably fuck a landwhale if her personality was nice, her entire body was clean, and she generally took care of herself well.
But a landwhale who has shit personality, or is dirty and unhygienic? nah fam.
also what do you define as a 1/10?

Low tier beckies are enough

Couldn't fuck a nigger foid if she wasn't milk chocolate brown and extremely attractive what pretty much eliminates 90% of black foids

If you're going to reject women based on looks then you have no right to complain about hypergamy.
lol @ this kinda thinking. You're suggesting we "play fair". Look where that has gotten us.
Since all women can get someone, but not all women can get Chad.
cope, all women can get chad, but not all women can get a relationship with chad

Also, women only wanting chad (top 5%) is different from a man willing to date 90+% of foids

I don't buy it, I've seen people here with worse standards than women.
who?
You think Chad will fuck this monstrosity:
590cc64fb3c5f.image.jpg
590cc64fb3c5f.image.jpg

If this is even too much for incels then it what world will a Chad touch her? The occasional 1/10 foid with a relatively attractive man is a 1-in-a-lifetime ordeal. It's the same as posting an Asian manlet with a Stacy and then saying ricecel manlets can slay.
get your ass on tinder, do an experiment, and look at what she can get. if not a full blown chad then she will at least get above average dudes

Let's say you did anyway.

Has the world changed? Of course not, this is something they don't track in statistics. A man sleeps with one woman one time and now everything is solved? He is no longer a virgin but he is still a lost person who will never have the opportunity to be happy.

no you don't need to date certain races either. @Legendarywristcel isn't into curry foids and he's curry
lol @ this kinda thinking. You're suggesting we "play fair". Look where that has gotten us.

cope, all women can get chad, but not all women can get a relationship with chad

Also, women only wanting chad (top 5%) is different from a man willing to date 90+% of foids
it isn't really hypergamy that bothers me since hypergamy wouldn't harm me if i could get laid

If you're ugly you should expect to fuck ugly girls.

according to IT, if you don't want a 1/10 deformed landwhale you're a volcel
i know, inceltears are 1000000000% retarded. dont ever bother taking any argument of them seriousy, period.
i learned that a while ago.

they will literally deny everything. females can be incel too :feelstastyman:

not wanting to fuck a landwhale, a 1/10 foid, etc. doesn't make you a volcel or picky
so a lot of people here refuse to fuck a landwhale or a 1/10 foid, and a minority of you refused to fuck a black foid, so IT calls you guys "volcels".

that doesn't make you volcels or picky.

Sure it does, so long as we acknowledge that being "picky" has no clear parameters and thus theoretically applies to having any kind of standards guiding your choices whatsoever.

That we can be volcel on a foid-to-foid basis while not being overall volcel because there are foids we would not turn down.

The problem of course being that chad who only wants gigastacies is also theoretically incel regarding the gigastacies who reject him even though he may or may not wet his dick in stacielites.

i know, inceltears are 1000000000% retarded. dont ever bother taking any argument of them seriousy, period.
i learned that a while ago.

they will literally deny everything. females can be incel too :feelstastyman:
and they think that popularity ends in college and that a sorority gigastacy will now date sub3 nerds in college JFL
Sure it does, so long as we acknowledge that being "picky" has no clear parameters and thus theoretically applies to having any kind of standards guiding your choices whatsoever.

That we can be volcel on a foid-to-foid basis while not being overall volcel because there are foids we would not turn down.

The problem of course being that chad who only wants gigastacies is also theoretically incel regarding the gigastacies who reject him even though he may or may not wet his dick in stacielites.
trust me, chads have sex with sub8 foids too

^

@Legendarywristcel

no you don't need to date certain races either. @Legendarywristcel isn't into curry foids and he's curry
Actually I'd take a looksmatch curry foid who isn't an entitled price of shit .
@Legendarywristcel

I agree. Landwhales are fat by choice in the majority of cases. This isnt the same as judging someone for race/height/other features that can't be changed at will.

the "femcel" argument is actually a psy op to divide the incel community between truecels and low standardcels

Landwhales are fat by choice in the majority of cases.
This isnt the same as judging someone for race/height/other features that can't be changed at will.
In theory a tall foid could become shorter by removing a vertebrae or having her legs shortened.

Shortening surgery is probably much easier than heightening since you can put the two pieces together again rather than putting a gap and hoping a bone bridge happens.
Landwhales are fat by choice in the majority of cases.
This isnt the same as judging someone for race/height/other features that can't be changed at will.
In theory a tall foid could become shorter by removing a vertebrae or having her legs shortened.

Shortening surgery is probably much easier than heightening since you can put the two pieces together again rather than stabilizing a gap and hoping bone heals across it.

Shortening surgery is probably much easier than heightening since you can put the two pieces together again rather than putting a gap and hoping a bone bridge happens.

Shortening surgery is probably much easier than heightening since you can put the two pieces together again rather than stabilizing a gap and hoping bone heals across it.

Just putting the fork down is much easier though. Let's not compare apples and oranges.

Just putting the fork down is much easier though.
Let's not compare apples and oranges.
It's weird but sometimes it's a lot easier for me to pick up the barbell than put down the fork peanut butter sandwich.

this thread should be must read tbh.

men should be allowed some preferences.

Seeing it this way would make female incels a real thing. Since all women can get someone, but not all women can get Chad.

What's the difference between:
"OMG I got approached by an ugly Indian, I'm literally shaking right now" and "Eww I'm not going to fuck a nigress"

"Sorry sweaty you're not my type" and "Can't do it man, bitch is ugly"

And when it comes to fat women, you guys always give very extreme examples. A woman who is 30lbs overweight isn't 600lbs.

If you're going to reject women based on looks then you have no right to complain about hypergamy.
It's one thing rejecting someone because they are not Chad (let's say 9/10+) and one thing rejecting someone because they are a literal 1/10 who doesn't take care of themselves in the slightest.

You can complain about looks as long as you do it reasonably. No men should feel bad about saying they don't want a 1/10 landwhale. But women should feel bad about virtue signaling the same, but in reality thinking "he isn't chad, so he is off my list".

By the way, of course I encourage looksmaxxing to your best version. If you've never tried being your best possible version within your genetic capabilities (at least at some point) then you are a volcel.

It's one thing rejecting someone because they are not Chad (let's say 9/10+) and one thing rejecting someone because they are a literal 1/10 who doesn't take care of themselves in the slightest.

You can complain about looks as long as you do it reasonably. No men should feel bad about saying they don't want a 1/10 landwhale. But women should feel bad about virtue signaling the same, but in reality thinking "he isn't chad, so he is off my list".

By the way, of course I encourage looksmaxxing to your best version. If you've never tried being your best possible version within your genetic capabilities (at least at some point) then you are a volcel.
it's hard to bang a 1/10 woman without vomiting

My only preferences are not fat, not related to me, and must be born female. Thats it. If some IT cuck thinks that makes me standardcel, then i dont really know what to say

My only preferences are not fat, not related to me, and must be born female. Thats it. If some IT cuck thinks that makes me standardcel, then i dont really know what to say
its ok to have some preferences

you imply they would even go for an incel

Write your reply...

jesus christ i can't reply

This thread is low IQ as fuck.

@Edmund_Kemper do you even know the definition of volcel? Voluntary Celibate. If a black woman gives you sex and you deny because of muh standards you are a volcel in my eyes.

This thread will again get 100+ replies and incel fighting like monkeys.

This thread is low IQ as fuck.

@Edmund_Kemper do you even know the definition of volcel? Voluntary Celibate. If a black woman gives you sex and you deny because of muh standards you are a volcel in my eyes.

This thread will again get 100+ replies and incel fighting like monkeys.
no that isn't volceldom. it doesn't mean you need to fuck any foid in the world, including a 100 year old

no that isn't volceldom. it doesn't mean you need to fuck any foid in the world, including a 100 year old
Stop giving extreme hypothetical examples to prove your point. No one is approaching some old wheel chair ridden grandma. However most of us can approach our looksmatch(or below) I've done 6 approaches so far. How many have you done? You are a fucking volcel mate. Keep rotting on this forum because you're too much of a pussy to go out of your comfort zone.

Seeing it this way would make female incels a real thing. Since all women can get someone, but not all women can get Chad.

"OMG I got approached by an ugly Indian, I'm literally shaking right now" and "Eww I'm not going to fuck a nigress"

"Sorry sweaty you're not my type" and "Can't do it man, bitch is ugly"

And when it comes to fat women, you guys always give very extreme examples. A woman who is 30lbs overweight isn't 600lbs.

This. Based and high IQ. Volcels BTFO

Stop giving extreme hypothetical examples to prove your point. No one is approaching some old wheel chair ridden grandma. However most of us can approach our looksmatch(or below) I've done 6 approaches so far. How many have you done? You are a fucking volcel mate. Keep rotting on this forum because you're too much of a pussy to go out of your comfort zone.
it's ok to have some preferences. it's normal. i don't need to date a foid who i have zero attraction to