Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notes on nihilism

Blackpill nihilism

• The blackpill is nihilism because it’s entirely based on genetics and nothing changes it ever

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • The blackpill is nihilistic because although a solution is possible said solution will never occur

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because it does not explicitly support a meaningless existence

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because it only says life is decided, not meaningless

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because the solution is possible

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • BBC poo nigga hamlossus fart

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
Alright just to clarify, no, Stirner never held the belief that others should oppose beliefs. You're not even using the word 'belief' in his context, to Stirner belief is to have faith in something, like a belief in God. Stirner didn't have faith that one should oppose beliefs, that sounds silly. He opposed beliefs because they weren't empirical thus not objective.

Oh he meant belief as in "faith", well that makes sense, one really shouldn't have beliefs in that context, I agree, one should only trust in their observable reality

it's not stupid. your experience of the universe is dependant on the information and signals your brain and nervous system are capable of processing and relaying to you. right now, you think you are looking at a screen and reading this message, that the screen is "out there", separate from you. it isn't. what you're seeing is a projection inside your own mind that your brain is creating. you are so used to this deception that it's hard to comprehend, even though you know it's true. you will never be free from the confines of your own head.

if you haven't heard of Plato's cave, it's a thought experiment about a man who grows up inside a cave. he never leaves it, he knows nothing of the outside world, he doesn't even know it's a cave. he sees shadows of animals, to him those are the animals' true form, he hears echoes and to him, that's how things truly sound. your brain is the cave you grew up in and you will never experience life outside of it.

the man in the cave could imperically study these shadows, give them names, come up with theories as to where they come from and come up with an understanding functional to him, but divorced from reality. so how do we trust our conclusions about the nature of reality if we can't even be sure we're even seeing it? that's one of the epistemological questions that philosophers try to solve.

1. Yes I heard about Plato's cave already, but that doesn't address my question at all

2. "Nothing can be known" makes no sense, because you yourself just stated something as a known fact, the fact that what I'm seeing is just a projection inside my mind when I see with my eyes

This is what I mean by something being made to "sound deep" but it doesn't really make sense, of course some things can be known, its stupid to argue against that

Do you not know the language you responding to me with?

1. Yes I heard about Plato's cave already, but that doesn't address my question at all

2. "Nothing can be known" makes no sense, because you yourself just stated something as a known fact, the fact that what I'm seeing is just a projection inside my mind when I see with my eyes

This is what I mean by something being made to "sound deep" but it doesn't really make sense, of course some things can be known, its stupid to argue against that

Do you not know the language you responding to me with?
we are forced to operate under the unprovable assumption that we know what we know. conversation would be impossible otherwise. in this case I assumed that you exist and that what we have learnt about the brain is true. but really, the only thought that you can believe in with 100% conviction is "I am me", anything else is unknowable.

as for language, that one is inconsequential. I could have also added that you could say "one plus one equals two" and know it as a fact. but one what plus one what? numbers are just tools, like language, they need something to describe.

it's also worth pointing out that it's almost certain that what I write, though I'm selecting words based on their connotations and the emotions they convey, is being distorted by your own interpretations of these words. language has its limits and is just an unreliable vehicle for thought that goes from one person's head to another. misunderstandings happen all the time despite mutual knowledge of a language.

you could have no communicative language available to you but still think, question and analyse in raw ideas.

the only thought that you can believe in with 100% conviction is "I am me", anything else is unknowable.

Why even go that far, whose to say you aren't just somebody else who only currently thinks you are you lol, that's how ridiculous absurdist rhetoric like this can be, there's no reason to assume at all "you can atleast know this"

Why even go that far, whose to say you aren't just somebody else who only currently thinks you are you lol, that's how ridiculous absurdist rhetoric like this can be, there's no reason to assume at all "you can atleast know this"
as retarded as that is, sure. I'm still me though. I could be God, I could be every living thing at once, I could be in a simulation, I have no idea about the nature of the I or the me, but regardless, I am me, even if I'm being deceived on some level.

POO NIGGA ASS NIGGA POO NIGGA ASSS NIGGA

as retarded as that is, sure. I'm still me though
Maybe, but consider that something like this might be taking place:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

I remember after watching this episode of Rick & Morty thinking - "What if none of this is real and I wake up as someone else, I'd actually miss being the me I am now, who would I even be after such a revelation"

Its really eerie when you think about it

Genes are everything

I feel like I already saw this thread before, with the exact same introduction and poll.