Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notes on nihilism

Blackpill nihilism

• The blackpill is nihilism because it’s entirely based on genetics and nothing changes it ever

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • The blackpill is nihilistic because although a solution is possible said solution will never occur

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because it does not explicitly support a meaningless existence

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because it only says life is decided, not meaningless

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • The blackpill is not nihilistic because the solution is possible

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • BBC poo nigga hamlossus fart

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
[SELFSHILL TIME]

View: https://youtu.be/dBskIriamFE

This video (that I made coincidentally with this thread in mind) gives context to the making of this thread and also kind of the background on the poll. Also I’m drunk lol

While the poll seems weird, I think that over the years the ideas of “the blackpill” have become very very distinctly changed. At first if you’ve seen posts from before 2019 it revolves more around the blackpill being a genetic problem that can never be fixed. Posts back then were more about the self, I don’t have the jaw structure I don’t have the height I don’t etc. while as of after 19 the culture has shifted to “The society does not have the solution but a solution is available”. I think it came with a politicizing of the forum a few years ago (me included but it’s just the facts as to not put opinions in anything). Note that those are extremes, and that currently I’d say “geneticsposting” and “solutionsposting” (as I like to call them) is like at a 50/50, compared to 75/25 like 2 years ago

Has anyone else felt like that? Thoughts on it? Is it good or bad? Is the blackpill still nihilistic as the belief of a solution to it increases? Discuss

Last edited:
I think ife is decided, yet that doesn't make it any less nihilistic. What is exactly, moral sense included,"will", anyways, even from God himself?

hehe uwudrummer

The blackpill is relatively young. As time goes on, people become more desperate. They know the genetic end game, but start to look for "solutions" that deep down, they know they both a) won't work and b) they won't have any part in. You can take the blackpill, but internalizing the realities of it are a different matter.

None of the above

The black pill is nihilism because it revolves around cold harsh facts, it explains a cruel reality, with no sugar coating. Whether "things change" has nothing to do with something being nihilistic (sounds more like you are conflating nihilism and defeatism)

None of the above

The black pill is nihilism because it revolves around cold harsh facts, it explains a cruel reality, with no sugar coating. Whether "things change" has nothing to do with something being nihilistic (sounds more like you are conflating nihilism and defeatism)

The blackpill is nihilism because it’s entirely based on genetics and nothing changes it ever​

The blackpill is very nihilistic, it basically suggests you might as well rope because its completely over.

That's why I think youngcels especially should balance the redpill and blackpill to try gain the most amount of potential they have in their youth.

The blackpill is determinism

None, you cannot be a nihilist and call yourself blackpilled because nihilism rejects absolutes and abstracts. The blackpill (an absolute) is no different from an ideological dogma like christianity both of which posit a belief system. If you reject abstracts like morality (like I do) then just say you reject abstract concepts but don't go calling yourself a nihilist just because you read a small definition you googled.

None, you cannot be a nihilist and call yourself blackpilled because nihilism rejects absolutes and abstracts. The blackpill (an absolute) is no different from an ideological dogma like christianity both of which posit a belief system.
No, the blackpill isn’t an ideology at all, there’s not the ideological factors in the blackpill that make an ideological doctrine a doctrine. It states realism in its very exposed form, that life is determined by genetics and that women choose their partner by genetics. There is no ideological whims there greycel, there is no economic nor social opinions, it simply just is.
If you reject abstracts like morality (like I do)
Morality isn’t abstract it’s just subjective.
then just say you reject abstract concepts but don't go calling yourself a nihilist just because you read a small definition you googled.
Not even said in the thread, I’m not a nihilist. However people like you (LARPing pseudo intellectuals who have no idea what they’re talking about) are the main reasons nihilism is not explored enough. You think the concept of nihilism fits in your specific belief set and that’s it, ironically gatekepeing something that should be quite a vague “doctrine”.

Joined Monday at 2:36 PM

None of the above

the black pill exists outside of philosophical categories. nihilism itself is a reactionary philosophy that gives up asking the fundamental questions and simply proposes there is no answer, the consequences of which vary according to which "nihilist" you read, though none of the influencial nihilists identified as such as far as I'm aware. why would a nihilist be more blackpilled than somebody who adopts Stirner's egoist beliefs? or an absurdist? I think even a Christian could fit the blackpill into their ideological framework.

nihilism itself is a reactionary philosophy that gives up asking the fundamental questions and simply proposes there is no answer
1. Nihilism isn't reactionary at all, when you are born, you are a blank slate, you don't believe in God, in good, in evil, nothing, all you know is that you are frustrated and/or hungry, so you cry, that's it

Saying nihilism is reactionary is like saying atheism is reactionary, I'm not an atheist, but even to me its quite obvious that atheism is actually the default position, all these Gods and religions came after the simple knowledge of a biological existence

2. What fundamental questions?

I think even a Christian could fit the blackpill into their ideological framework.
Anything can pretty much fit in the frame work, the question is how functional is it within that frame work

For example, I always find it so funny when "Christian incels" in one thread will be talking about "do good" this and "God is good" that, but in other threads they are reveling in the suffering of women and wishing death on them

That's completely contradictory in my book, the only mindset that REALLY fits with the black pill, is one that constrained by morality, one that only focuses on facts and objectivity

So long as morality is part of your belief system, you are will always be handicapped in a sense, and in that sense there will always be acts that you commit that contradict the black pill, or black pill beliefs you have that contradict your other beliefs

Its ridiculous to celebrate some women getting their heads cut off by muslims for "being whores" but 1 hour later - "I'm a good person, you guys need to stop taking part in X sin so you can make it to heaven"

It just shows how illogical the person is, they have no self awareness, they treat religion like an infinite bandaid that they put on everytime they make a mistake and all is forgiven, its just to convenient, and these same guys will call women that whore around but go to church hypocrites, they are all really the same thing JFL

No, the blackpill isn’t an ideology at all, there’s not the ideological factors in the blackpill that make an ideological doctrine a doctrine. It states realism in its very exposed form, that life is determined by genetics and that women choose their partner by genetics. There is no ideological whims there greycel, there is no economic nor social opinions, it simply just is.
You're right, I will choose my words carefully. Semantics aside however my point still stands because the blackpill is considered an absolute, even you implied it is so I don't understand why'd you argue semantics with me, you just proved my point.
Morality isn’t abstract it’s just subjective.
An abstract is something you make up in your mind, it isn't something you can materialize so it is subjective.
Not even said in the thread, I’m not a nihilist.
I know, I wasn't even referring to you.
However people like you (LARPing pseudo intellectuals who have no idea what they’re talking about) are the main reasons nihilism is not explored enough. You think the concept of nihilism fits in your specific belief set and that’s it, ironically gatekepeing something that should be quite a vague “doctrine”.
That's funny because you've made an entire video containing psuedo intellectual nonsense. I'm of course referring to the egoist part of your video where you put up an image of Max Stirner and went on to explain that egoists have a set of beliefs implying Stirner had beliefs. Firstly, had you read "The Ego and it's Own", you'd know that Stirner opposed beliefs. Secondly, you didn't even attempt to make a distinction between egoists implying all egoists are prescriptive. Don't go around calling people psuedo intellectuals when by your own definition you're one yourself.
Joined Monday at 2:36 PM
lol :feelskek:

None, you cannot be a nihilist and call yourself blackpilled because nihilism rejects absolutes and abstracts. The blackpill (an absolute) is no different from an ideological dogma like christianity both of which posit a belief system. If you reject abstracts like morality (like I do) then just say you reject abstract concepts but don't go calling yourself a nihilist just because you read a small definition you googled.
t. Pseudo-nihilist

Nope, that's assuming he's an ethical egoist which he isn't. He doesn't set out to replace anything rather propose.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with ethics, it is literally impossible to hold a position on anything and not believe in it, because belief is inherent to holding a position

IF HE IS PROPOSING SOMETHING, THEN HE BELIEVES IT IS SOMETHING WORTH PROPOSING

What you are trying to do is separate thought from belief, and that is literally impossible

Were speaking English right now because we BOTH BELIEVE that the symbols were stringing together to make words have a meaning, and that meaning is known to us, because we were taught to understand that meaning

There is no thought without belief, belief is inherent to thinking, its inherent to existing

I don't know how you can't see the inherent contradiction in proposing a way of thinking that rejects belief of any kind

BECAUSE IF PEOPLE FOLLOWED THE TENANTS OF THAT WAY OF THINKING, THEY WOULD NOT FOLLOW THE TENANTS OF THAT WAY OF THINKING (do you get it?)

They would have to believe in a proposed way of thinking that revolves around not believing in things, its an inherent contradiction

It doesn't make sense to propose something that by its very nature refutes itself because it can't even be considered due to the tenants of its very proposal

Its like me proposing a bill to become a law that makes it so that there are no laws, like come on dude, you have to see what I'm saying here, this is getting ridiculously meta, it will become tiring to argue this any further

Last edited:
1. Nihilism isn't reactionary at all, when you are born, you are a blank slate, you don't believe in God, in good, in evil, nothing, all you know is that you are frustrated and/or hungry, so you cry, that's it

Saying nihilism is reactionary is like saying atheism is reactionary, I'm not an atheist, but even to me its quite obvious that atheism is actually the default position, all these Gods and religions came after the simple knowledge of a biological existence
I don't think you know what reactionary means, you denied it and then went on to make a reactionary argument. anyway, nihilism isn't a lack of beliefs, which is what a blank slate is. the atheism comparison is good because the same thing applies; yes, atheism is the lack of belief in a God or religious spirituality but it is also the assertion that these things don't exist. ignorance of other philosophies or dismissing them out of hand on the basis that they argue in favour of anything is a giga cope.
2. What fundamental questions?
what is life, why do we live, what is good, what is knowledge, how do we know what we know, can anything be known etc

and yes hypocrisy exists, although people's beliefs tend to be more nuanced than you would expect. likewise, if you believe in biological determinism or that free will is illusory it would be even more hypocritical of you to thank somebody for holding a door open for you.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with ethics, it is literally impossible to hold a position on anything and not believe in it, because belief is inherent to holding a position

IF HE IS PROPOSING SOMETHING, THEN HE BELIEVES IT IS SOMETHING WORTH PROPOSING

What you are trying to do is separate thought from belief, and that is literally impossible

Were speaking English right now because we BOTH BELIEVE that the symbols were stringing together to make words have a meaning, and that meaning is known to us, because we were taught to understand that meaning

There is no thought without belief, belief is inherent to thinking, its inherent to existing

I don't know how you can't see the inherent contradiction in proposing a way of thinking that rejects belief of any kind

BECAUSE IF PEOPLE FOLLOWED THE TENANTS OF THAT WAY OF THINKING, THEY WOULD NOT FOLLOW THE TENANTS OF THAT WAY OF THINKING (do you get it?)

They would have to believe in a proposed way of thinking that revolves around not believing in things, its an inherent contradiction

It doesn't make sense to propose something that by its very nature refutes itself because it can't even be considered due to the tenants of its very proposal

Its like me proposing a bill to become a law that makes it so that there are no laws, like come on dude, you have to see what I'm saying here, this is getting ridiculously meta, it will become tiring to argue this any further
Yeah I'm not gonna even bother responding because A) I'm not him, B) I don't idolize him, C) I don't even see eye to eye with him on everything and D) i most likely won't do him justice. Any critics you have of him don't direct them to me. If you want answers and understanding read his works if you'd like.

what is life, why do we live, what is good, what is knowledge, how do we know what we know, can anything be known etc
1. Why do you assume any of this matters, do any of these things matter to your stomach when you are hungry?. I think its the desperation that comes out of the fear of death that makes people see these questions as "important", you are always chasing something "deeper" so your psyche can feel secure about a conceptualized "escape" for when you die

People need to believe in this "life is mysterious" stuff so that they don't panic, but none of it even matters, how about we all just wait and die and find out afterwards

Think about it, if there is no afterlife, and after you die that's it, what the fuck does "what is knowledge" mean to you, you're dead, that doesn't have shit to do with you at all

Who gives a fuck about "what is life" if you are dead and your consciousness will never be restored

You see the weird thing is, all of these questions only have meaning if there is an afterlife, if this is it, they are pointless questions, they don't really matter

2. Also JFL at "can anything be known", are you not using a language right now to respond to me, or is none of this really happening?

I think with a lot of these things people are so busy trying to make it sound "deep" that it just comes off as stupid

Or maybe I'm taking that phrase too literally, so you explain what it means, but I don't know how else to comprehend the statement "can anything be known" other than a question of whether one can "know" anything, I think its a self defeating question by its very nature, because in order to ASK THE QUESTION, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE QUESTION.

if you believe in biological determinism or that free will is illusory it would be even more hypocritical of you to thank somebody for holding a door open for you.
I think you need a better analogy here

Yeah I'm not gonna even bother responding because A) I'm not him, B) I don't idolize him, C) I don't even see eye to eye with him on everything and D) i most likely won't do him justice. Any critics you have of him don't direct them to me. If you want answers and understanding read his works if you'd like.
Seems like an exercise in futility to spend time reading works I'm supposed to not believe in afterwards don't you think? :feelskek:

Last edited:
the black pill exists outside of philosophical categories. nihilism itself is a reactionary philosophy that gives up asking the fundamental questions and simply proposes there is no answer, the consequences of which vary according to which "nihilist" you read, though none of the influencial nihilists identified as such as far as I'm aware. why would a nihilist be more blackpilled than somebody who adopts Stirner's egoist beliefs? or an absurdist? I think even a Christian could fit the blackpill into their ideological framework.
this is going in the right direction.

nihilism is not a default state to be in. when you are born you are ignorant and curious about the world around you. everything seems magical because to you who does not understand how things work they might as well be magical. since you lack knowledge and experience, to be able to process any information at all you rely on a belief system full of assumptions. the assumptions are not sufficient to explain anything and so you have to keep collecting information, to keep asking questions. this curiosity is nothing else than existentialism.

and existentialism is the direct opposite to what nihilism and absurdism stand for. existentialism asks questions because it does not know and nihilism and absurdism stop asking these questions because they make a dogmatic claim to know that life is meaningless.

Interesting. There seems to be something of value here. But it's out of my reach.

I would consider it further but i don't see the point.

The black pill has elements of nihilism, but it isn't inherently nihilistic. Genetic determinism is a black pill, for example (one of the fundamental ones). You can swallow that black pill, react to it with nihilism, and then LDAR because what's the fucking point of it all? Or you swallow the black pill of genetic determinism and try to find meaningful copes to ease the pain of your continued existence. The second case isn't nihilism.

I think with a lot of these things people are so busy trying to make it sound "deep" that it just comes off as stupid
it's not stupid. your experience of the universe is dependant on the information and signals your brain and nervous system are capable of processing and relaying to you. right now, you think you are looking at a screen and reading this message, that the screen is "out there", separate from you. it isn't. what you're seeing is a projection inside your own mind that your brain is creating. you are so used to this deception that it's hard to comprehend, even though you know it's true. you will never be free from the confines of your own head.

if you haven't heard of Plato's cave, it's a thought experiment about a man who grows up inside a cave. he never leaves it, he knows nothing of the outside world, he doesn't even know it's a cave. he sees shadows of animals, to him those are the animals' true form, he hears echoes and to him, that's how things truly sound. your brain is the cave you grew up in and you will never experience life outside of it.

the man in the cave could imperically study these shadows, give them names, come up with theories as to where they come from and come up with an understanding functional to him, but divorced from reality. so how do we trust our conclusions about the nature of reality if we can't even be sure we're even seeing it? that's one of the epistemological questions that philosophers try to solve.

it's not stupid. your experience of the universe is dependant on the information and signals your brain and nervous system are capable of processing and relaying to you. right now, you think you are looking at a screen and reading this message, that the screen is "out there", separate from you. it isn't. what you're seeing is a projection inside your own mind that your brain is creating. you are so used to this deception that it's hard to comprehend, even though you know it's true. you will never be free from the confines of your own head.

if you haven't heard of Plato's cave, it's a thought experiment about a man who grows up inside a cave. he never leaves it, he knows nothing of the outside world, he doesn't even know it's a cave. he sees shadows of animals, to him those are the animals' true form, he hears echoes and to him, that's how things truly sound. your brain is the cave you grew up in and you will never experience life outside of it.

the man in the cave could imperically study these shadows, give them names, come up with theories as to where they come from and come up with an understanding functional to him, but divorced from reality. so how do we trust our conclusions about the nature of reality if we can't even be sure we're even seeing it? that's one of the epistemological questions that philosophers try to solve.
Reality is two or more people sharing the same hallucination.

The blackpill is very nihilistic, it basically suggests you might as well rope because its completely over.

That's why I think youngcels especially should balance the redpill and blackpill to try gain the most amount of potential they have in their youth.

helo i am nigger and i voted for

BBC poo nigga hamlossus fart​

That's funny because you've made an entire video containing psuedo intellectual nonsense. I'm of course referring to the egoist part of your video where you put up an image of Max Stirner and went on to explain that egoists have a set of beliefs implying Stirner had beliefs. Firstly, had you read "The Ego and it's Own", you'd know that Stirner opposed beliefs. Secondly, you didn't even attempt to make a distinction between egoists implying all egoists are prescriptive. Don't go around calling people psuedo intellectuals when by your own definition you're one yourself.
I’ve read the ego and it’s own, and egoism just like any other belief system has its own doctrine and ideology that even you say exists within every single belief system. You contradicted yourself here.

Just because the ideology is based around the absence of everything not involving the self doesn’t mean it’s not a belief system. I’m not saying egoism is inherently nihilistic, I’m saying egoists tend to be nihilistic because they, like many other niche ideology believers, don’t believe that they will get their ideology. Even max stirner thought that (if you read the book). He knew that an “egoist revolution” could never occur because the Union of egoists wouldn’t be strong enough to take over, and if it was then it wouldn’t be egoist

Reminds me of this tbh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka--VV-_t_U

It's very paradoxical when you think about it, doesn't Stirner hold the belief that one should be opposed to beliefs?

Alright just to clarify, no, Stirner never held the belief that others should oppose beliefs. You're not even using the word 'belief' in his context, to Stirner belief is to have faith in something, like a belief in God. Stirner didn't have faith that one should oppose beliefs, that sounds silly. He opposed beliefs because they weren't empirical thus not objective.
I’ve read the ego and it’s own, and egoism just like any other belief system has its own doctrine and ideology that even you say exists within every single belief system. You contradicted yourself here.

Just because the ideology is based around the absence of everything not involving the self doesn’t mean it’s not a belief system.
Again you're not even attempting to differentiate between egoism. Yes, there's egoisms that have their belief systems, their doctrines and ideology but Stirner's egoism doesn't because it's not a prescriptive egoism like ethical egoism which suggests people should act on their own interests, rather Stirner's egoism is descriptive. Had you read the first part of the book you'd know this because it contains psychological egoism, a descriptive egoism.
I’m not saying egoism is inherently nihilistic, I’m saying egoists tend to be nihilistic because they, like many other niche ideology believers, don’t believe that they will get their ideology. Even max stirner thought that (if you read the book).
I know.
He knew that an “egoist revolution” could never occur because the Union of egoists wouldn’t be strong enough to take over, and if it was then it wouldn’t be egoist
What? Stirner never have used the word "revolution" to describe his Union of Egoists. Stirner opposed revolution, he critiqued ideologies like communism for that.

Again you're not even attempting to differentiate between egoism. Yes, there's egoisms that have their belief systems, their doctrines and ideology but Stirner's egoism doesn't because it's not a prescriptive egoism like ethical egoism which suggests people should act on their own interests, rather Stirner's egoism is descriptive. Had you read the first part of the book you'd know this because it contains psychological egoism, a descriptive egoism.
Stirner’s egoism does have a belief system, as does any ideology or belief system (which again you admit yourself when you tried saying the blackpill was an ideology). If anything, descriptive egoism is arguably even more of an ideology because it promotes psychological egoism which is the benefit of ones own self and that’s it.

I know.
What? Stirner never have used the word "revolution" to describe his Union of Egoists. Stirner opposed revolution, he critiqued ideologies like communism for that.
No, stirner never thought about revolution because unlike communism or fascism it would require cooperation beyond that of what a union of egoists would do. Because of that, it could very well be said that stirner himself didn’t believe his ideology could take shape.

an egoist revolution can’t happen because for a revolution there would need to be more cooperation than egoism would allow

Stirner’s egoism does have a belief system, as does any ideology or belief system
No it doesn't because it isn't prescriptive, it's descriptive meaning it isn't telling you how it should be (Ideology) but how it just is (Description).
(which again you admit yourself when you tried saying the blackpill was an ideology)
And you ignored what I said
You're right, I will choose my words carefully.

If anything, descriptive egoism is arguably even more of an ideology because it promotes psychological egoism which is the benefit of ones own self and that’s it.
Good God, descriptive just is. It would be like me showing you a rock and then describing it to you and you'd claim my description of the rock is an ideology, lol.
Promotes? What the hell are you going on about? Descriptive Egoism is just an umbrella term which encompasses other terms into a category, it doesn't promote anything.
No, stirner never thought about revolution because unlike communism or fascism it would require cooperation beyond that of what a union of egoists would do. Because of that, it could very well be said that stirner himself didn’t believe his ideology could take shape.

an egoist revolution can’t happen because for a revolution there would need to be more cooperation than egoism would allow
I'll let Stirner lecture you.
"Revolution and insurrection must not be looked upon as synonymous. The former consists in an overturning of conditions, of the established condition or status, the State or society, and is accordingly a political or social act; the latter has indeed for its unavoidable consequence a transformation of circumstances, yet does not start from it but from men's discontent with themselves, is not an armed rising, but a rising of individuals, a getting up, without regard to the arrangements that spring from it. The Revolution aimed at new arrangements; insurrection leads us no longer to let ourselves be arranged, but to arrange ourselves, and sets no glittering hopes on 'institutions'. It is not a fight against the established, since, if it prospers, the established collapses of itself; it is only a working forth of me out of the established. If I leave the established, it is dead and passes into decay." - Stirner
It's a good thing Stirner is dead, otherwise he'd slap you for the blasphemy you made.

If you supposedly read the book and you came out of it with the idea that it's an ideology.
YOU. DID. NOT. READ. THE. BOOK.
You can be honest with me, I don't judge.

Anyways I'm done arguing with you, obviously you either didn't read the book or you skimmed through it and I'm not here to educate you. If you want the last say go right ahead I don't care, I'm done here.

I wouldn't say necessarily that the black pill is nihilistic in and of itself, but rather that nihilism is the inevitable mindset one finds oneself in if born on the wrong end of the genetic scale, and after accepting the objective reality of the black pill.

The blackpill is nihilistic because although a solution is possible said solution will never occur​

Blackpill doesn't tell you what to do with the truth. Truth itself doesn't have any idealistic value in it. I think blackpill is neutrally nihilistic. It doesn't tell you life is meaningless and nothing matters. We have to remember that current timeline is blackpillic but in history there were timelines were blackpillic nature was solved through oppression, slavery and misogyny. That option way not occur in a long time and definitely not in our life time

No it doesn't because it isn't prescriptive, it's descriptive meaning it isn't telling you how it should be (Ideology) but how it just is (Description).
No it doesn’t tell it how it is you just think it tells it how it is
Good God, descriptive just is. It would be like me showing you a rock and then describing it to you and you'd claim my description of the rock is an ideology, lol.
Well if the rock is grey to you and red to me and different colors to others yes it would be an ideology for you to think the rock is grey

I'll let Stirner lecture you.
"Revolution and insurrection must not be looked upon as synonymous. The former consists in an overturning of conditions, of the established condition or status, the State or society, and is accordingly a political or social act; the latter has indeed for its unavoidable consequence a transformation of circumstances, yet does not start from it but from men's discontent with themselves, is not an armed rising, but a rising of individuals, a getting up, without regard to the arrangements that spring from it. The Revolution aimed at new arrangements; insurrection leads us no longer to let ourselves be arranged, but to arrange ourselves, and sets no glittering hopes on 'institutions'. It is not a fight against the established, since, if it prospers, the established collapses of itself; it is only a working forth of me out of the established. If I leave the established, it is dead and passes into decay." - Stirner
It's a good thing Stirner is dead, otherwise he'd slap you for the blasphemy you made.
You just quoted exactly what I said retard. REVOLUTION=COOPERATION which devaluates and eradicates the basic concept of the self and individual
If you supposedly read the book and you came out of it with the idea that it's an ideology.
YOU. DID. NOT. READ. THE. BOOK.
You can be honest with me, I don't judge.
It is an ideology/doctrine
Anyways I'm done arguing with you, obviously you either didn't read the book or you skimmed through it and I'm not here to educate you. If you want the last say go right ahead I don't care, I'm done here.
the passage you LINKED to me proves my point right lmfao

Interesting. There seems to be something of value here. But it's out of my reach.

I would consider it further but i don't see the point.
:feelscomfy:

No it doesn’t tell it how it is you just think it tells it how it is
Alright go into the book and find one quote where Stirner suggest that people SHOULD be egoists (which is impossible because Stirner implies people are INHERENTLY egoists, he knows we all are so he doesn't care to persuade us).
Well if the rock is grey to you and red to me and different colors to others yes it would be an ideology for you to think the rock is
Tell me what color this rock is then?
51WaIVrgYvL AC SX569

To me it's grey and I'm gonna guess you're answer is also grey. Am I right? And don't give me any mental gymnastics bullshit, the only answer you should give me is one word and that's it, anything else and I'm gonna assume you're so stupid you cannot even follow instructions.
You just quoted exactly what I said retard. REVOLUTION=COOPERATION which devaluates and eradicates the basic concept of the self and individual
"[Insurrection]is not an armed rising(Revolution), but a rising of individuals, a getting up, without regard to the arrangements that spring from it"
"It is not a fight against the established(Revolution), since, if it prospers, the established collapses of itself; it is only a working forth of me out of the established"
If you're not capable of putting two and two together then you're quite stupid.
It is an ideology/doctrine
Wasn't this you?
"No, the blackpill isn’t an ideology at all, there’s not the ideological factors in the blackpill that make an ideological doctrine a doctrine. It states realism in its very exposed form, that life is determined by genetics and that women choose their partner by genetics. There is no ideological whims there greycel, there is no economic nor social opinions, it simply just is."
The blackpill is descriptive lmao and so is Stirner's Egoism but one is an ideology and the other isn't in your fucked up autistic head.
Blackpill: Women choose their partners by genetics.
Stirner's Egoism: People are inherently selfish.
Both simply state what is, they don't imply what should be. You're just picking and choosing what is and what isn't an ideology at this point lol.
the passage you LINKED to me proves my point right lmfao
No it doesn't lfmao. You stated "He knew that an “egoist revolution” could never occur because the Union of egoists wouldn’t be strong enough to take over, and if it was then it wouldn’t be egoist", implying Stirner thought of a revolution but didn't do it because it was impossible. No, Stirner flat out opposed a revolution not because it wouldn't happen but because he stated a "Revolution aimed at new arrangements". Stirner preferred what he called an insurrection; "Insurrection leads us to no longer let ourselves be arranged".
Very few people can ever even get close to understanding nihilism. Science and philosophy are usually just huge copes. Humans are incapable of seeing themselves from an objective point of view. We have very flawed brains that are loaded with arbitrary products from evolution. Happiness to a human is just a configuration of chemical reactions that was arbitrarily made by evolutionary processes because earlier humans survived better with it. True nihilism is the highest understanding that humans are capable of, as Nietzsche said.
Wait? Do you believe Nietzsche was a nihilist?

Last edited:
Very few people can ever even get close to understanding nihilism. Science and philosophy are usually just huge copes. Humans are incapable of seeing themselves from an objective point of view. We have very flawed brains that are loaded with arbitrary products from evolution. Happiness to a human is just a configuration of chemical reactions that was arbitrarily made by evolutionary processes because earlier humans survived better with it. True nihilism is the highest understanding that humans are capable of, as Nietzsche said.

The blackpill (an absolute) is no different from an ideological dogma
I have a major problem with this. Absolutes in and of themselves do not imply dogmatism. Truth is always absolute (a "half truth," for example, is not a truth; it's a truth mixed with ignorace and/or falsehood), but the acknowledgement and defense of the truth (in the abstract sense, whatever that truth happens to be) is not in and of itself dogmatic. A dogma may form around a collection of truths, but compiling those truths into a set does not make a dogma out of that set of truths. Dogma is when you take those truths and believe you should do x,y,z about it, and then formalize those beliefs into some system or doctrine.

Calling the black pill an ideology is like calling science an ideology. You can certainly use both to support some ideology (certainly happens today with science regarding all of this gender politics garbage), but calling either an ideology is a fundamental failure of understanding.

Last edited:
Maybe you might like

It's similar to anarcho capitalism
... Just be sure to wear your "they live" glasses, so you can see the jewish philosophy traps.

"Existence" in a nutshell.