Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Notes with the lord

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In the prison a nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knife by confessing every day.
In about 2000 i masturbated fantacizing about my niece, lani. She looks like star trek seven of nine. In 1985 i stuck my croth in the on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985 i tried to Get a dog to lick my penis. From 1998 to 2003 i fantacized about leading a catholic army like dune of mexicans and brazilians. That was dumb because They are niggers. In 2002 i played tag with a black girl and she teacher for my cock. In 1998 i killed a CIA nigger purposely with my car :)

didnt even read a single word

4B9493FD C714 4491 AF13 11802A31CC6A

God bless Terry A. Davis and may he rest in peace. Crazy bastard brought some flavor and joy to my life with his videos while he was alive.

God bless Terry A. Davis and may he rest in peace. Crazy bastard brought some flavor and joy to my life with his videos while he was alive.
He was funny as hell
But its Sad to see What actual mental illness does to a man. This guy went very far down the rabbit hole

He was funny as hell
But its Sad to see What actual mental illness does to a man. This guy went very far down the rabbit hole
Yeah, the blackpill, the bible and schizophrenia don't mix too well together...