Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nothing angers the normie like benefits/welfare

archanine

archanine

how do i thugmaxx
NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR OWN WAY IN LIFE!

Get fucked, you cretinous little pig. Why do normies hate it when people game the system, despite claiming to hate the system themselves? I enjoy spending comfybuxx on my little creature comforts, and you can't stop me.

Slaughter the normfags, slaughter the like cattle.

I wish I got NEETbux
too bad our govt is too busy sponsoring normie breeders to help those who really are struggling

I wish I got NEETbux
too bad our govt is too busy sponsoring normie breeders to help those who really are struggling
Fake a mental illness

Most aren't even gaming it...

Get fucked, you cretinous little pig. Why do normies hate it when people game the system, despite claiming to hate the system themselves? I enjoy spending comfybuxx on my little creature comforts, and you can't stop me.
Fake a mental illness
6 years on Mentalcel/Alcoholiccel NEETbux, and you're right, lot's of my friends used to spout all the "Just get a job Bro" and "My taxes are paying for your drink" bullshit to me all the time. I used to reply: "Jealousy gets you nowhere :feelskek:"

nooooooooooo!
no money fur da inklerino!

Envy and hate are commonly tangled.

Fake a mental illness
I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder, but that's not enough for neetbux in this country
deaf people with autism are forced to work to survive, so welfare is for chad and foids only here

I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder, but that's not enough for neetbux in this country
deaf people with autism are forced to work to survive, so welfare is for chad and foids only here
cluster A gang gang

I'm actually psychic though, but apparently that's a """personality disorder"""

Idk why people still pay taxes. Glad I offshore most of my income.

Normies anger as usual is misplaced.

If they hate NEETbux so much they need to take up their grievance with the Jews and not us.

As “we” incels and Wizards weren’t the ones that created the welfare state (Jews did that) or allowed it to be created (normies did that).

So blame yourselves normies.

For that and the fact that if you fuckers weren’t so cruel and so viscious and didn’t immediately begin bullying and or made us outcasts of society from birth but instead befriended us (in Chad’s case) and occasionally at least dated and or simply befriended us in Becky or Stacies case perhaps we then wouldn’t of developed the various trauma based mental issues that eventually led to disabling physical issues that led us to literally needing
NEETbux for our further survival.

So again blame yourselves you fucks.

What did you all honestly think was going to happen when you callously threw us away?

No we weren’t going to just go disappear and die like most of you scum probably wanted us to do, instead we’re going to make you literally pay for the rest of your lives to take responsibility and provide some form of care for us since you just had to be assholes and not give us the proper form of care and respect and love and kindness and inclusion that would’ve prevented all this in our formative years.

You aren't gaming the system at all. Neetbux is so insignificant to the amount your local mayor or council members get for doing literally nothing at all. Welfare is purposely shit in every country so that you have to work unless you want to live in a pig sty, they aren't stupid.

You aren't gaming the system at all. Neetbux is so insignificant to the amount your local mayor or council members get for doing literally nothing at all. Welfare is purposely shit in every country so that you have to work unless you want to live in a pig sty, they aren't stupid.
true that. Im trying to get welfare now and is so little money you can barelly survive.
Are you really from Rusiia? Im curious to know how inceldom is there

It helps but it's not all that great tbh.

What i hate besides the "u r a bum" hate, is the pity.

You should make more money bro... Sell this, do that... Etc.

As if a bro didn't know all that...

Let me cope

High IQ post

based