Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nothing can get back the feeling i got smoking my first tobacco at age 16.

• Thread starter BlackpilledRetard
  • Start date
BlackpilledRetard

BlackpilledRetard

Greycel
I stole a pack of swisher sweets from the supermarket I worked at and I remember that summer, riding my bike to nearby parks and construction sites to smoke my cigars. Back then I got a real good nicotine rush, and the rush of defying my parents and possibly being caught was amazing.

I feel like that's the most sense of adventure that boys get to have these days.it was really the last milestone of manhood that I got since sex has been denied to me since. Anyways I'm drunk, high and rambling but I miss those days. I really do. Later I tried weed, shrooms and acid but nothing has been as good as my first nicotine.

Thats the Spirit man. You gotta enjoy the shit out of your teens as much as u can before its too late.

Yep. Back then I was still pretty much bluepilled and( somewhat) NT as well.

I will have to resort to stealing swishers soon :feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I will have to resort to stealing swishers soon :feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Why? I only had to steal them because I wasnt 18 so I couldnt buy them. And I was too high inhib to ask my older work buddies.

Why? I only had to steal them because I wasnt 18 so I couldnt buy them. And I was too high inhib to ask my older work buddies.
Minimum age is US is 21 now, I'm 19 :feelsree:

Minimum age is US is 21 now, I'm 19 :feelsree:
lmao I can’t believe how cucked my country has become. I started at 14, I’d steal tobacco and cigarettes from any place I could and I’d roll my own shit from bags of tobacco. Fuck the sissy ass soyciety we live in and fuck Donald Blumpf.

lmao I can’t believe how cucked my country has become. I started at 14, I’d steal tobacco and cigarettes from any place I could and I’d roll my own shit from bags of tobacco. Fuck the sissy ass soyciety we live in and fuck Donald Blumpf.
Fuck cuckmp, fuck "mitch" mccuckell, and the federal government.

Blormpf actually raised the age to 21? I had no clue tbh
I had to google it, appears to be true. You can go die for Jews in the desert at 18, but you can’t smoke or drink. Clown fucking world.

NT mogs me. Fakecel as fuck.

I can't smoke. My lungs are too bad.

Yeah i remember that feeling of smoking

Blormpf actually raised the age to 21? I had no clue tbh
C5A8C376 636F 44AE A1A8 7F78A862A93B