Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing can replace the old r/incels

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
It was perfect. One of the biggest issues on here is the lack of brotherhood. Everyone here is at each others' throats all the time. Azavii was the GOAT moderator and filtered out bluepillers, trolls, and idiots like nobody else could. It was honestly the only place where I felt like I truly belonged and fit in.

We need a upvote/ downvote system here. Would make things much better.

Old incels was good but reddit was not. I quite like this site however since it now gives me no reason to use that annoying place.

We need a upvote/ downvote system here. Would make things much better.

I do miss the upvotes. The comment system also made it easier to follow conversations in a thread.

r/incels felt dark and depressing, too much weeb shit in this place makes it look like a joke (ontop of femoid mod)

What I miss the most about r/incels is the failed abortions from cucktears going to our sub and starting debates with them, the death threats, and the place in general.
The sub went completely mental when some started to encourage rape and saying things like "if you kiss her before and she gets wet, it's not rape".

This place is better cuase it's more trollish

I was only a member of truecels but Reddit is trash.

Yea it was goat, and azvaii will always be a great mod(rip). This place doesnt even compare

I've actually gotten used to this place, feels nice.
I do agree about the constant infighting though, we shouldn't divide ourselves.

r/incels itself was good but having Reddit admins as the ultimate authority was horrible

I actually like this place better. Less repetitive memes, and higher quality discussions. Also its nice being off cuckit