Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing is more hilarious than a miscarriage. You just lost your baby? LOL! Karen's pussy broke!

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Usually miscarriages are mostly older white woman hags trying to have kids at around age 40. They either cuck their betabux with a chad or use his aging, soy sperm.

And out comes an abomination!

Oh, your little monster died before he was born! LOL! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Just go make another one, Karen. Me taking a dump creates more value than your miscarriage did.

(inceltears are child fucking tranny pedos)
KAREN, ARE YOU OKAY?

It's not hilarious because they don't care.

Have you already forgotten how many abortions happen A WEEK? They're glad those things happen. They want to kill children.

it's just a surprise abortion
no big deal

Have you already forgotten how many abortions happen A WEEK? They're glad those things happen. They want to kill children.

no, it's a tragedy because they couldn't abort it

abortion makes women horny

I really hate how much females milk miscarriages...

After they spend their whole lifes as cum dumpsters, they get lonely and want to receive attention by becoming a "mother" so she can brainwash and gaslight a simp son to validate her, since she cant get it from chads anymore for being a used up slut.

And we are supposed to feel bad when it doesnt work? Fuck those whores.

This is what I mean by pointless edgy posting.

Dude i lost my shit the second i saw the berserk rape baby it caught me offguard

Sadly, this. Women don't care about abortions.

:feelskek:

Each miscarriage is one less hellspawn

A miscarriage? More like dodged a bullet.

I expect nothing less from most of the users on here.
Look man. There's nothing edgy about being happy about the death of a foid's crotchspawn. The way I "cope" is by saying it's God's way of punishing them for sleeping around in their youth and expecting a happy family life in their 40s/50s.

Look man. There's nothing edgy about being happy about the death of a foid's crotchspawn. The way I "cope" is by saying it's God's way of punishing them for sleeping around in their youth and expecting a happy family life in their 40s/50s.
I just don't think it's worth celebrating. Those kids did nothing to deserve that, especially not at the hands of some thot.
Aren’t you like a 14 year old?
No and what would my age matter anyway?

Those kids did nothing to deserve that,
Oh I'm not saying that. May the kid rest in peace. Inspite of that child's tragic death, I hope that any suffering the child felt in it's short-lived time is felt 10000000-fold by the whore.

Based. Many of these opd whores when they dont have miscarriages. make la creturas which is worse.

More edge here than a Slipknot lyric sheet from 2001

Spared a life of truceldom which would have been inevitiable from being birthed by her rotting womb

They are the lucky ones.

Usually miscarriages are mostly older white woman hags trying to have kids at around age 40. They either cuck their betabux with a chad or use his aging, soy sperm.

And out comes an abomination!

View attachment 303728

Oh, your little monster died before he was born! LOL! THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Just go make another one, Karen. Me taking a dump creates more value than your miscarriage did.

(inceltears are child fucking tranny pedos)
KAREN, ARE YOU OKAY?
Abortion and miscarriage are pretty much the same thing. One is just natural, the other is forced.

I expect nothing less from most of the users on here.

Misogyny posting not only serves as an excellent filter for scaring away the soy-poisoned minds who would debase our pursuit of blackpill puriity. it is also necessary to embrace the role of the heretic to access the world of independent, revolutionary thought.

Misogyny posting not only serves as an excellent filter for scaring away the soy-poisoned minds who would debase our pursuit of blackpill puriity. it is also necessary to embrace the role of the heretic to access the world of independent, revolutionary thought.
Maybe, but I also feel it pushes people away who would understand our views.
Oh I'm not saying that. May the kid rest in peace. Inspite of that child's tragic death, I hope that any suffering the child felt in it's short-lived time is felt 10000000-fold by the whore.
I get you now.

Foids don't care about miscarriages for the same reason they don't care about abortions -- they are psychopaths who dont believe unborn babies are human beings that are alive.

Maybe, but I also feel it pushes people away who would understand our views.

Who is to say anyone scared away by such posts is even ready to embrace the :blackpill:? Also, we're not an organization whose expressed goal is to increase our membership. Women and their collaborators are doing a fine job of that as is.

I don't believe there is any hard evidence of this one way or another, but I believe to effect change in the minds of people there must an "upturning of the current order" psychologically. People being exposed to expressions of misogyny they've been sheltered from their whole lives does this. They aren't likely to adopt any misogynist ideas in the aftermath (at least, not right away :feelsthink:), but it is extremely difficult to witness others engaging in what to you is forbidden and not have that Sanctity of the Feminine undermined in the back of their minds.

Usually miscarriages are mostly older white woman hags trying to have kids at around age 40.
They either cuck their betabux with a chad or use his aging, soy sperm.
TBH in the rare instance it happens to a genuinely good-hearted woman who loves her husband and all her other children and it was her first attempt at starting a family then it's actually pretty sad OP.